CO CO - Lynna Merrill Koehn, 51, El Paso County, 18 Aug 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
El Paso County Sheriff’s Office Press Release:
14064159_1751709351784042_3227568292701292027_n.jpg

On Friday, August 19, 2016, at approximately 8:00 AM, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office received a report for a missing person, identified as Lynna Merrill Koehn, DOB: 05/15/65.
She resides in the area of Hwy 115 and was last seen at the Sunbird restaurant on Thursday, August 18, 2016, at approximately 6:45 PM.

Lynna%20Koehn%20Vehicle.png

https://www.facebook.com/EPCSheriffsOffice/

http://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/ne...ty-sheriff’s-office-looking-for-missing-woman

Since she has her dog with her, I wonder if she went walking, hiking in Ute Valley Park?

What was she wearing? I haven't seen a description of clothing.

I don't understand the lack of information.

There has to be a lot more to this story.

Did she have a cell phone with her?

Did she drive away in her Escalade?

Does the Escalade have GPS tracking?

Did she get in another vehicle?

Did she walk away?

Has anyone found her dog?

Did she have plans to go away for the weekend?

Is she a practical joker?

http://gazette.com/million-dollar-dream-ends-with-50-apology/article/110720

This article is from January 6, 2011

This article is about Lynna Koehn writing out a million dollar check and putting it in the Christmas card to the man who delivers the Gazette, and it was just for fun, as it wasn't

supposed to be sent. But it was sent. She later apologized and gave him a 50 dollar money order for his Christmas bonus.

I really hope she is safe.

I hope she contacts someone.

I hope there wasn't a bad accident somewhere, and she is stuck.

I hope she is found soon.

IMOO.

What an odd joke to play on the newspaper delivery guy.

I'm local so I've been following this, even though there isn't much to follow which saddens me. Some people go missing and an entire community will search non-stop and then others - not a peep. I hope she just took a break from day to day life and didn't meet foul play and will return home soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an odd joke to play on the newspaper delivery guy.

I'm local so I've been following this, even though there isn't much to follow which saddens me. Some people go missing and an entire community will search non-stop and then others - not a peep. I hope she just took a break from day to day life and didn't meet foul play and will return home soon.

I am local, too.

Remember when Ksenia Quiros went missing last year? Our community stepped up and there were searches for Ksenia.

There hasn't been much in the news at all about Lynna. That's why I think there is definitely more to this story that hasn't been told...

I am wondering if she did take a break. Maybe she went back to Texas for awhile??

And this thread is so Quiet compared to other threads. Then again with not much news at all, what can really be posted that hasn't already been said

on this first page for her...

Hoping she is ok; safe, and comes home soon.

Haven't seen one update about her whereabouts. I hope she's been found!

She is not listed on the Colorado Bureau of Investigation web site as missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back