1332 users online (352 members and 980 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MN - Alayna Ertl, 5, Watkins, 20 August 2016

http://www.fox9.com/news/194303086-story

The BCA has issued an alert for a 5-year-old girl who was taken from her home in Watkins, Minn. Authorities say a family friend may have taken her. Alayna Ertl has shoulder length sandy blonde hair and weighs about 45 pounds. Ertl was last seen around 2 a.m...more at link.

This one hit my phone, I checked here and didn't see a thread yet. First time setting one up, so I hope I did it right!

skibaboo is online now <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

Alayna Ertl, 5. Watkins, MN. August 20th 2016 *Arrest*

Alayna Ertl
    Missing date Aug 20, 2016
    Missing From Watkins, MN
    Age Now 5
    Sex Female
    Race White
    Hair Color Sandy Blonde

Zachary Anderson
    Age Now 26
    Sex Male
    Race White
    Hair Color Dark
    Height5'10
    Weight200
    Description Possibly wearing black T-shirt saying √?¬?Riverside MN Softball", shaggy short beard
    Vehicle Information
    Make: GMC
    Model: Sierra
    Year: 2002
    Color: White
    Description: Vehicle entered as stolen
    License plate:107 KMT

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AM...40/9412/screen

AMBER ALERT: Alayna Ertl Missing; Family Friend Is Suspect

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) ó An AMBER ALERT has been issued after a 5-year-old girl was possibly taken from her Watkins home by a family friend.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension says Zachary Todd Anderson, 26, may have taken Alayna Jeanne Ertl from her home sometime Saturday morning.

Anderson was staying overnight at Ertlís house. The girlís mother says she put her daughter to sleep at about 2 a.m., and discovered she and Anderson were gone at 8 a.m.

Anderson may have taken Ertl and stole her fatherís white, 2002 GMC Sierra truck with license plate number 107 KMT.

The suspect is described as a white man who stands 5-feet-10-inches tall, weighs about 200 pounds and has dark hair and a short, shaggy beard. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt with a drawing of a rat with a mug of beer. The shirt reads ďRiverside Tavern, Forest City, MN. Home Of The River Rats.Ē

Ertl is described as a white girl who is approximately 3 feet tall, weighs 45 points and has shoulder-length sandy blond hair.

Anyone with information on their whereabouts is urged to call 911 immediately.
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Thanks Ski. I don't find this man's name on the local RSO registry. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out why grown men steal young girls in the middle of the night, though.

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post

Alayna Ertl
    Missing date Aug 20, 2016
    Missing From Watkins, MN
    Age Now 5
    Sex Female
    Race White
    Hair Color Sandy Blonde

Zachary Anderson
    Age Now 26
    Sex Male
    Race White
    Hair Color Dark
    Height5'10
    Weight200
    Description Possibly wearing black T-shirt saying √?¬?Riverside MN Softball", shaggy short beard
    Vehicle Information
    Make: GMC
    Model: Sierra
    Year: 2002
    Color: White
    Description: Vehicle entered as stolen
    License plate:107 KMT

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AM...40/9412/screen

AMBER ALERT: Alayna Ertl Missing; Family Friend Is Suspect

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — An AMBER ALERT has been issued after a 5-year-old girl was possibly taken from her Watkins home by a family friend.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension says Zachary Todd Anderson, 26, may have taken Alayna Jeanne Ertl from her home sometime Saturday morning.

Anderson was staying overnight at Ertl’s house. The girl’s mother says she put her daughter to sleep at about 2 a.m., and discovered she and Anderson were gone at 8 a.m.

Anderson may have taken Ertl and stole her father’s white, 2002 GMC Sierra truck with license plate number 107 KMT.

The suspect is described as a white man who stands 5-feet-10-inches tall, weighs about 200 pounds and has dark hair and a short, shaggy beard. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt with a drawing of a rat with a mug of beer. The shirt reads “Riverside Tavern, Forest City, MN. Home Of The River Rats.”

Ertl is described as a white girl who is approximately 3 feet tall, weighs 45 points and has shoulder-length sandy blond hair.

Anyone with information on their whereabouts is urged to call 911 immediately.
    Oh no! A friend <modsnip>! This is frightening this is reminding me of the Shaylyn Ammerman case, a 14-months-old, who was taken by a friend in the middle of the night, friend was sleeping over too. Let's hope for a better outcome.
    Last edited by sillybilly; 08-20-2016 at 04:31 PM. Reason: I don't believe that has been established
    Home of the Golden State Warriors

3 feet tall

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas88 View Post
    Oh no! A friend <modsnip>! This is frightening this is reminding me of the Shaylyn Ammerman case, a 14-months-old, who was taken by a friend in the middle of the night, friend was sleeping over too. Let's hope for a better outcome.

I was thinking the same thing. Please, please, please let there be a better outcome in this case.
    Last edited by sillybilly; 08-20-2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: snip quoted post
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

CqUvHWwUEAAA8_r.jpg

This is the type of vehicle the suspect has stolen and is believed to be driving. Let's all hope and pray he leaves Alayna in a safe place.

Oh nonono! At first I thought Anderson was Alayna's dad and I breathed a little sigh of relief since most of the time those cases resolve without loss of life. Then I read "family friend" and my stomach dropped! So, family friend or boyfriend? Either way he had to have known that LE would be on his tail. That's frightening as it implies he was so compelled to take Alayna he's willing to risk going to prison.

I've got a few Twitter accounts open on my pc - let's hope it was all some big misunderstanding and Anderson returns with an unharmed Alayna!

https://twitter.com/kare11
    https://twitter.com/myfox9
    https://twitter.com/wcco

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    CqUvHWwUEAAA8_r.jpg

This is the suspect's vehicle. Let's all hope and pray he leaves Alayna in a safe place.
    5 year old white female taken from her residence in Watkins, in Meeker County possibly by a family friend. Last seen at 2 AM. Cell phone in the car was pinged at 9 AM in Todd County. Child is a white female date of birth 10-31-2010, 45 pounds, shoulder length sandy blond hair. Unknown clothing. Suspect was staying overnight at the residence. Alayna put to bed at 2 AM. Mother discovered her and the suspect gone at 8 AM this morning. Vehicle is father√?¬?s work truck which also contained father√?¬?s cell phone. Phone was last pinged at 9 AM in Todd County. Phone has since been shut down.
    Last edited by Paulas88; 08-20-2016 at 04:07 PM.
    Home of the Golden State Warriors

Ugh. This doesn't sound good at all.

The wee girl was put to bed at 2:00 a.m.? I suppose there could be a good reason for keeping a 5 yr old up so late, but it's hard to imagine what. I smell something bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I was just going to post his Facebook page, but I see someone beat me to it.
    Just driving down 35W, I saw all the traffic boards have the amber alert and I saw multiple billboards.
    Crazy that I have a mutual friend with him. Ew.

"The girl’s mother says she put her daughter to sleep at about 2 a.m., and discovered she and Anderson were gone at 8 a.m."

That is an unusual bedtime for a 5 yr old. What were they all doing, up until 2 am? Is that a typo or misinformation maybe? It makes me wonder if they all went out somewhere the night before? IF SO, I wonder where they went.
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    The wee girl was put to bed at 2:00 a.m.? I suppose there could be a good reason for keeping a 5 yr old up so late, but it's hard to imagine what. I smell something bad.

yes, I have the same question. I don't know many 5 yr olds that can even stay awake until 2 am.
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast