Found Deceased MN - Alayna Ertl, 5, Watkins, 20 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

Jwu

Reaction score
http://www.fox9.com/news/194303086-story

The BCA has issued an alert for a 5-year-old girl who was taken from her home in Watkins, Minn. Authorities say a family friend may have taken her. Alayna Ertl has shoulder length sandy blonde hair and weighs about 45 pounds. Ertl was last seen around 2 a.m...more at link.

This one hit my phone, I checked here and didn't see a thread yet. First time setting one up, so I hope I did it right!

12040-13711.jpg

Alayna Ertl
Missing date Aug 20, 2016
Missing From Watkins, MN
Age Now 5
Sex Female
Race White
Hair Color Sandy Blonde

12040-13712.jpg

Zachary Anderson
Age Now 26
Sex Male
Race White
Hair Color Dark
Height5'10
Weight200
Description Possibly wearing black T-shirt saying Ã?Â?Riverside MN Softball", shaggy short beard
Vehicle Information
Make: GMC
Model: Sierra
Year: 2002
Color: White
Description: Vehicle entered as stolen
License plate:107 KMT

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/12040/9412/screen

AMBER ALERT: Alayna Ertl Missing; Family Friend Is Suspect

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — An AMBER ALERT has been issued after a 5-year-old girl was possibly taken from her Watkins home by a family friend.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension says Zachary Todd Anderson, 26, may have taken Alayna Jeanne Ertl from her home sometime Saturday morning.

Anderson was staying overnight at Ertl’s house. The girl’s mother says she put her daughter to sleep at about 2 a.m., and discovered she and Anderson were gone at 8 a.m.

Anderson may have taken Ertl and stole her father’s white, 2002 GMC Sierra truck with license plate number 107 KMT.

The suspect is described as a white man who stands 5-feet-10-inches tall, weighs about 200 pounds and has dark hair and a short, shaggy beard. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt with a drawing of a rat with a mug of beer. The shirt reads “Riverside Tavern, Forest City, MN. Home Of The River Rats.”

zachary-anderson-t-shirt.jpg

Ertl is described as a white girl who is approximately 3 feet tall, weighs 45 points and has shoulder-length sandy blond hair.

Anyone with information on their whereabouts is urged to call 911 immediately.

Thanks Ski. I don't find this man's name on the local RSO registry. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out why grown men steal young girls in the middle of the night, though.

12040-13711.jpg

Alayna Ertl
Missing date Aug 20, 2016
Missing From Watkins, MN
Age Now 5
Sex Female
Race White
Hair Color Sandy Blonde

12040-13712.jpg

Zachary Anderson
Age Now 26
Sex Male
Race White
Hair Color Dark
Height5'10
Weight200
Description Possibly wearing black T-shirt saying Ã?Â?Riverside MN Softball", shaggy short beard
Vehicle Information
Make: GMC
Model: Sierra
Year: 2002
Color: White
Description: Vehicle entered as stolen
License plate:107 KMT

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/12040/9412/screen

AMBER ALERT: Alayna Ertl Missing; Family Friend Is Suspect

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — An AMBER ALERT has been issued after a 5-year-old girl was possibly taken from her Watkins home by a family friend.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension says Zachary Todd Anderson, 26, may have taken Alayna Jeanne Ertl from her home sometime Saturday morning.

Anderson was staying overnight at Ertl’s house. The girl’s mother says she put her daughter to sleep at about 2 a.m., and discovered she and Anderson were gone at 8 a.m.

Anderson may have taken Ertl and stole her father’s white, 2002 GMC Sierra truck with license plate number 107 KMT.

The suspect is described as a white man who stands 5-feet-10-inches tall, weighs about 200 pounds and has dark hair and a short, shaggy beard. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt with a drawing of a rat with a mug of beer. The shirt reads “Riverside Tavern, Forest City, MN. Home Of The River Rats.”

zachary-anderson-t-shirt.jpg

Ertl is described as a white girl who is approximately 3 feet tall, weighs 45 points and has shoulder-length sandy blond hair.

Anyone with information on their whereabouts is urged to call 911 immediately.

Oh no! A friend <modsnip>! This is frightening:( this is reminding me of the Shaylyn Ammerman case, a 14-months-old, who was taken by a friend in the middle of the night, friend was sleeping over too. Let's hope for a better outcome.

Oh no! A friend <modsnip>! This is frightening:( this is reminding me of the Shaylyn Ammerman case, a 14-months-old, who was taken by a friend in the middle of the night, friend was sleeping over too. Let's hope for a better outcome.

I was thinking the same thing. Please, please, please let there be a better outcome in this case.

CqUvHWwUEAAA8_r.jpg

This is the type of vehicle the suspect has stolen and is believed to be driving. Let's all hope and pray he leaves Alayna in a safe place.

Oh nonono! At first I thought Anderson was Alayna's dad and I breathed a little sigh of relief since most of the time those cases resolve without loss of life. Then I read "family friend" and my stomach dropped! So, family friend or boyfriend? Either way he had to have known that LE would be on his tail. That's frightening as it implies he was so compelled to take Alayna he's willing to risk going to prison.

I've got a few Twitter accounts open on my pc - let's hope it was all some big misunderstanding and Anderson returns with an unharmed Alayna!

https://twitter.com/kare11
https://twitter.com/myfox9
https://twitter.com/wcco

View attachment 100053

This is the suspect's vehicle. Let's all hope and pray he leaves Alayna in a safe place.

5 year old white female taken from her residence in Watkins, in Meeker County possibly by a family friend. Last seen at 2 AM. Cell phone in the car was pinged at 9 AM in Todd County. Child is a white female date of birth 10-31-2010, 45 pounds, shoulder length sandy blond hair. Unknown clothing. Suspect was staying overnight at the residence. Alayna put to bed at 2 AM. Mother discovered her and the suspect gone at 8 AM this morning. Vehicle is fatherÃ?Â?s work truck which also contained fatherÃ?Â?s cell phone. Phone was last pinged at 9 AM in Todd County. Phone has since been shut down.

Ugh. This doesn't sound good at all.

The wee girl was put to bed at 2:00 a.m.? I suppose there could be a good reason for keeping a 5 yr old up so late, but it's hard to imagine what. I smell something bad.

I was just going to post his Facebook page, but I see someone beat me to it.
Just driving down 35W, I saw all the traffic boards have the amber alert and I saw multiple billboards.
Crazy that I have a mutual friend with him. Ew.

"The girl&#8217;s mother says she put her daughter to sleep at about 2 a.m., and discovered she and Anderson were gone at 8 a.m."

That is an unusual bedtime for a 5 yr old. What were they all doing, up until 2 am? Is that a typo or misinformation maybe? It makes me wonder if they all went out somewhere the night before? IF SO, I wonder where they went.

The wee girl was put to bed at 2:00 a.m.? I suppose there could be a good reason for keeping a 5 yr old up so late, but it's hard to imagine what. I smell something bad.

yes, I have the same question. I don't know many 5 yr olds that can even stay awake until 2 am.

Maybe she fell asleep in the living room or something and then was moved to her bed at 2am.

"The girl’s mother says she put her daughter to sleep at about 2 a.m., and discovered she and Anderson were gone at 8 a.m."

That is an unusual bedtime for a 5 yr old. What were they all doing, up until 2 am? Is that a typo or misinformation maybe? It makes me wonder if they all went out somewhere the night before? IF SO, I wonder where they went.

My 4 year old rarely naps at all anymore, but sometimes if she's worn herself out will fall asleep at like 5 or 6 in the evening, nap for a couple hours and be up all night. It totally messes both of our sleep schedules for a few days when she does it. She also occasionally wakes wide up in the middle of the night and I'll hang out with her a little while to get her to wind back down before I put her back in her bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone think of a good reason for abducting Alayna? I'm serious, I need a reason to hope she's okay :(

according to his facebook, he lives in Monticello, which is 13 hours away by car. I wonder what he was doing in Watkins?

Can anyone think of a good reason for abducting Alayna? I'm serious, I need a reason to hope she's okay :(

The only reason I can think of is a very bad one. Usually it is one of three things: custody battles, ransom or sexual gratification. I don't think it is either of the first 2 in this case. :mad:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back