866 users online (181 members and 685 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MI - Lydia Ball, 30, brutally murdered, Port Huron, 18 Aug 2016

Michigan Amber Alert: Douglas Ball, 5, missing from Port Huron

A Michigan Amber Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Douglas Ball after he was taken by his father who is a suspect in a homicide that happened in the City of Port Huron, officials say.
    http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AM...41/9414/screen

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5042

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Following. Another one in my state Ugh. Wonder who the homicide victim is. Hope it is not the boy's mother.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Thanks for starting this thread los! Hope this little guy is found soon safely.

Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

You can cross into Canada from Port Huron via Bluewater Bridge. Hope border patrol is on the lookout.

Amber Alert issued for 5-year-old boy in Port Huron

The victim in the homicide is the 5-year-old boy's biological mother, police said.

It's not clear when the homicide took place, but neighbors saw the man packing up the car with the boy around noon Saturday.
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/a...-in-port-huron
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

http://www.thetimesherald.com/story/...-boy/89063150/

Police are searching for a missing 5-year-old boy after discovering his mother dead in a house in the 1200 block of Rawlins Street in Port Huron.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Local email/cell phone alerts for this one. Nephew lives in Port Huron. Hope Blue Water Bridge (to Canada) agents have been notified.

Information about the 5-year-old seems inaccurate. 4'5" and 100#. Really? Big kid.

Quote Originally Posted by krig101 View Post
    Following. Another one in my state Ugh. Wonder who the homicide victim is. Hope it is not the boy's mother.

Sadly, your were right. I guess we all saw that one coming though.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by Wyle_E_Coyote View Post
    http://www.thetimesherald.com/story/...-boy/89063150/

Police are searching for a missing 5-year-old boy after discovering his mother dead in a house in the 1200 block of Rawlins Street in Port Huron.

Why?!?!
    Just so sad....That poor little boy probably saw the whole thing.

They'll find this guy, I have faith. Hope he does not harm his son!

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Amber Alert issued at 8:07PM. I wonder how long the mother has been dead? How much of a head start did the dad get when he took his son?

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Amber Alert issued at 8:07PM. I wonder how long the mother has been dead? How much of a head start did the dad get when he took his son?
    Since about noon. They could be anywhere.

In order to cross over into Canada, dad needs to have a passport or enhanced driver's license (permits travel for U.S. citizens to Canada, Mexico, and parts of the Caribbean). Child would need passport or birth certificate and picture ID. Without appropriate documentation, I doubt the dad and son could get into Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyle_E_Coyote View Post
    Since about noon. They could be anywhere.

Yikes, didn't realize so much time has passed. Could be in Tennessee by now!

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    In order to cross over into Canada, dad needs to have a passport or enhanced driver's license (permits travel for U.S. citizens to Canada, Mexico, and parts of the Caribbean). Child would need passport or birth certificate and picture ID. Without appropriate documentation, I doubt the dad and son could get into Canada.
    Exactly, hoping they do not have these! Living so close to the boarder though they may...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast