1134 users online (199 members and 935 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 201
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,889

    GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #2


    The Georgia man accused of murdering two teenagers — whose bodies were found behind a Publix grocery store near Atlanta — robbed his victims after shooting them dead, police said.

    The suspect, Jeffrey Hazelwood, took the girl’s wallet and the boy’s car jumper cables after he shot each teen in the head.

    Surveillance video shows that Hazelwood used Henderson’s debit card shortly after the killings.

    Arrest warrants filed in the municipal court of Roswell, Ga., show that Hazelwood followed the pair into an alley behind the store before shooting them.

    Hazelwood has been charged with murder and theft, but his motive is unknown.

    Hazelwood’s victims, Natalie Henderson and Carter Davis, both 17, would have been seniors in high school this year.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-man-killed-robbed-teens-article-1.2746380


    Thread #1
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    20
    Wow its amazing how many things so many were wrong about.

    It wasn't about drugs, the victims were not on a drug buy.

    It wasn't a jealous ex boyfriend so pointing the finger at ex boyfriends doesnt always work. Many ex boyfriends just "move on"

    It wasn't a stalker situation.

    It wasn't about meeting up through a smart phone application.

    It was a chance meeting, dumb luck. It was two young people wanting to be together before the summer break ended. The tragedy was there wasn't a safe place to meet, to spend time together. The place they picked was the worst possible place within the city of Roswell. Probably the worst place in all of Metro Atlanta. It was a place that a guy that had fantasies of being an assassin was hanging out.

    Thats bad luck on steroids.





    Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    301
    I'm still not convinced this was totally random. They said they "think" it is. JH said it was. We don't know if it really was. They are still investigating.

    I do not think he videotaped it. The detective said multiple times he told her what he did. She specifically says he TOLD me he made her place her hands on the hood. He couldn't have held a gun on her and did what he says he did AND hold his phone to take a video. Also if he had a video on his phone, it would definitely prove him to be the person, and he wouldn't feel the need to make up "Matt" etc.

    <mod snip>
    Last edited by KayElJay; 08-22-2016 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Don't sleuth the GF

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by saulgoodman51 View Post
    It was a chance meeting, dumb luck. It was two young people wanting to be together before the summer break ended. The tragedy was there wasn't a safe place to meet, to spend time together. The place they picked was the worst possible place within the city of Roswell. Probably the worst place in all of Metro Atlanta. It was a place that a guy that had fantasies of being an assassin was hanging out.
    Is it possible this was a local "lovers' lane"? Deserted in the early morning hours.... Shielded from the highway...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by JB225 View Post
    I'm still not convinced this was totally random. They said they "think" it is. JH said it was. We don't know if it really was. They are still investigating.

    I do not think he videotaped it. The detective said multiple times he told her what he did. She specifically says he TOLD me he made her place her hands on the hood. He couldn't have held a gun on her and did what he says he did AND hold his phone to take a video. Also if he had a video on his phone, it would definitely prove him to be the person, and he wouldn't feel the need to make up "Matt" etc.

    <mod snip>
    I feel the same. I'm having a tough time accepting that Hazelwood did not already know of Natalie. I still feel like he may have been stalking her. It's so hard to believe this is completely random. I keep thinking about the V for Vendetta themed performance she was in too since she was in color guard. I'd really like to know where he was back then. Did he attend any of the high school games? It's probably unlikely. I just can't seem to accept that he didn't plot this out and/or have some feelings towards her. Jmo.
    Last edited by KayElJay; 08-22-2016 at 02:12 AM. Reason: sniped quoted post

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wantagh, New York
    Posts
    3,957
    I just had a thought. Could the mask have been in Natalie's car as a souvenir from her school performance? Could it be one of the things he fancied after he killed them? Would explain why he was wearing it AFTER the murders. I don't know why I keep trying to pick apart the awful details. Something is just bothering me the way he did this. Like I'm missing huge parts.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    ATL& N. GA Mountains
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOrchid View Post
    I feel the same. I'm having a tough time accepting that Hazelwood did not already know of Natalie. I still feel like he may have been stalking her. It's so hard to believe this is completely random. I keep thinking about the V for Vendetta themed performance she was in too since she was in color guard. I'd really like to know where he was back then. Did he attend any of the high school games? It's probably unlikely. I just can't seem to accept that he didn't plot this out and/or have some feelings towards her. Jmo.
    Are these performances on youtube or her social media? IDK..havent been over there. Could he have searched them that way? Maybe it wasn't totally random. JMO
    “Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott
    *This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.*

    Sleuthing for Little Miss Christmas (JonBenét Ramsey)
    Sleuthing for Bella Nevaeh Bond (MA Baby Doe)
    Where is William Tyrrell and Deorr Kunz?! Still missing!

    Sleuthing for ALL victims. Be the voice. Keep their stories alive--esp the missing!
    Long live Websleuths.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ninij9 View Post
    I just had a thought. Could the mask have been in Natalie's car as a souvenir from her school performance? Could it be one of the things he fancied after he killed them? Would explain why he was wearing it AFTER the murders. I don't know why I keep trying to pick apart the awful details. Something is just bothering me the way he did this. Like I'm missing huge parts.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I don't think the mask is significant I think it could have been a Mickey Mouse mask or a Burger King mask, its just a mask. I have one lf those "V" masks, purchased it last Halloween its just a cool mask.

    Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    301
    I think it's probably just a mask. Who knows. But, I'm pretty sure it was not hers. Her parents would have told detectives by now that she wore it in a performance and that it belonged to her - Unless the detective left that part out. She said he went back to his grandparents' house sometime after the crime before he went back to the scene. Could've grabbed it from there? I don't know.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by JB225 View Post
    I'm still not convinced this was totally random. They said they "think" it is. JH said it was. We don't know if it really was. They are still investigating.

    I do not think he videotaped it. The detective said multiple times he told her what he did. She specifically says he TOLD me he made her place her hands on the hood. He couldn't have held a gun on her and did what he says he did AND hold his phone to take a video. Also if he had a video on his phone, it would definitely prove him to be the person, and he wouldn't feel the need to make up "Matt" etc.

    <mod snip>
    He could've taken a video using a go pro or similar device


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by J4cknsal1y View Post
    He could've taken a video using a go pro or similar device


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just don't think he did, but that's just my opinion. She kept saying, "he TOLD me" when speaking of what he did to NH. She would be lying on the stand if there was a video and she represented that it was just what he told her. The GBI is doing the analysis of the DNA and everything now... he might not have even told her the whole truth based on what the results show.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    507
    Roswell HS half time performance 10-17-14. This looks like the V Vindetta performance from you tube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkMOBKGy27U#t=0.352167

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by AuburnTxTiger View Post
    Roswell HS half time performance 10-17-14. This looks like the V Vindetta performance from you tube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkMOBKGy27U#t=0.352167
    If you look at the far left end of the track opposite side of the field, just left of the bleachers there is a guy with a white shirt. I think thats Jeffery Hazelwood.

    Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wantagh, New York
    Posts
    3,957
    Quote Originally Posted by saulgoodman51 View Post
    If you look at the far left end of the track opposite side of the field, just left of the bleachers there is a guy with a white shirt. I think thats Jeffery Hazelwood.

    Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk
    There isn't a single person I would be able to pick out. I'm toying with the idea you are joking? If not your eyes are wayyy better than mine are.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by AuburnTxTiger View Post
    Roswell HS half time performance 10-17-14. This looks like the V Vindetta performance from you tube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkMOBKGy27U#t=0.352167
    Looking at another video of it closer up, it looks to me like their faces are painted white. How would the woodwinds play with that mask on, too?

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TX - Natalie Chavez, 15, found murdered, San Antonio, 18 Dec 2014
    By wfgodot in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-30-2016, 02:51 PM
  2. GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1
    By greycoupon in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1043
    Last Post: 08-21-2016, 03:52 PM
  3. SC - Deziyah Davis, 9, & Denise Couplin, 52, murdered, Darlington Co., 17 July 2016
    By lizzyblueyez in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2016, 09:17 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2016, 12:03 PM

Tags for this Thread