1204 users online (257 members and 947 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Debbie Dorian, 22, Fresno, 22 Aug 1996

Debbie Dorian was about to graduate with a degree in economics from Fresno State when the twenty-two year old was found by her father in her north Fresno apartment bound, gagged and raped. She died of asphyxiation after duct tape was wrapped around her face and may have been dead for two days.

This week marks the 20th anniversary of Dorian's murder. Two detectives are coming out of retirement to reopen the case.

Police have DNA evidence linked to one man but believe others were present when she was killed and they are hoping now, one of the witnesses will come forward. The DNA found at the crime scene has been linked to a sexual assault three years later in Visalia, and that suspect linked to other assaults the last in 2002.

http://abc30.com/news/fresno-police-...-case/1476603/
    Last edited by Han; 08-21-2016 at 08:28 PM.

I remember this.........I'm glad they're re opening the case.

I wonder if her parents are still alive.

Her mother was present at the news conference reopening the case and made some remarks.

"My life is good, my life is happy... but I will always miss my Deb," her mother said at the news conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    Debbie Dorian was about to graduate with a degree in economics from Fresno State when the twenty-two year old was found by her father in her north Fresno apartment bound, gagged and raped. She died of asphyxiation after duct tape was wrapped around her face and may have been dead for two days.

This week marks the 20th anniversary of Dorian's murder. Two detectives are coming out of retirement to reopen the case.

Police have DNA evidence linked to one man but believe others were present when she was killed and they are hoping now, one of the witnesses will come forward. The DNA found at the crime scene has been linked to a sexual assault three years later in Visalia, and that suspect linked to other assaults the last in 2002.

http://abc30.com/news/fresno-police-...-case/1476603/
    Ugh, he just keeps getting away with it. I think sometimes those are the hardest ones for me to read... where the suspect just keeps getting away with it and hurting more and more people. I hope they catch the guy and throw everything at him including the kitchen sink.