GUILTY FL - Adam Hilarie, 27, murdered in his Auburndale home, 19 Aug 2016 *Arrests*

Senseless murder. They could have just waited for him to leave the home and then rob his possessions if that's what they really wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one really hurts me. He begged and they didn't spare him. I feel like they should be executed but the years of anguish, appeals and legal wrangling...maybe LWOP is better. So sad.

Four people were indicted by a grand jury Thursday in the murder and robbery of an Auburndale man.

Adam Hilarie, 27, was found dead in his apartment at 722 Sunset Ave. Apt. No. 3 about 6:45 a.m. Aug. 19.

Hailey Bustos, 18, Auburndale; Joshua Ellington, 26, Lake Alfred; Gary Terrel Gray, 31, Lakeland; and Andre Maurice Warner, 26, Auburndale were indicted on charges of first-degree murder, robbery with a firearm, conspiracy to commit armed robbery and burglary of a dwelling while armed with a firearm, court records show.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20160908/news/160909491

Watching Court TV on this trial, this poor victim. My thoughts are with Adam's family today.

Death Penalty Decision today. Hoping for justice for Adam, a very young robbery victim who begged for his life to be with his little daughter, tortured when they tried to slit his throat with his own dull kitchen knife, went out, got a gun and shot him in the back of the head as he kneeled, begging for his life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back