OH - Group of BLM Men Attack Another Group

Police said that the white men were walking when the group came up to them, yelling “Black lives matter.” According to the police, the group used bottles to attack them and then punched and kicked them.

One victim lost consciousness after being kicked in the head repeatedly; the victims said that the group stole some of their possessions and then ran away.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/23/m...ack-group-of-whites-police-say/#ixzz4IBF0htkO

Why weren't these men charged for a hate crime?

Why weren't these men charged for a hate crime?

"All seven of the attacking group were charged with rioting; two were charged with felonious assault, four were charged with assault, two were charged with robbery and two were charged with receiving stolen property."

If a gang of white man attacked a group of blacks, and they yelled White Power, while they beat them and robbed them, would the charges include rioting? I doubt it. I think they would ALL be charged with felonious assault plus a HATE crime.

Maybe it's time to get my concealed carry permit.

I have been trying to find an article in national news on this. Maybe there is but I haven't found one. Since national news is ignoring it, I wonder how often this is happening nationally. Amazing.
This group was hitting the group of white men with bottles which are easily broken then used as a weapon to kill someone. Truly disgusting.

August 22, 2016
6:23 PM EDT

Group of black and white men shouting ‘black lives matter’ charged with rioting, robbery in Akron

Akron and university police located the alleged attackers nearby. Those arrested and booked into the Summit County Jail were:

• Anthony M. Valasek, 18, charged with rioting, felonious assault and robbery.

• Bret D. Young, 25, charged with rioting, felonious assault and robbery.

• James C. Vance, 22, charged with rioting, receiving stolen property and assault.

• Raejon W. Williams, 18, charged with rioting, receiving stolen property and assault.

• Jessie L. Butler, 19, charged with rioting and assault.

• Shane R. Thompson, 20, charged with rioting and assault.

• Jordan M. McCrae, 22, charged with rioting.

http://www.ohio.com/news/local/grou...harged-with-rioting-robbery-in-akron-1.706490

--------------------------

Just stupid, why can't people just stop and let it go?? It is just awful. SMH. Look at the ages!! 😡

jmo 🐮

The first four are still sitting in jail on bail/bonds from $20,000 to $150,000. This is according to Summit County Jail website at 5:53pm today.

The first four are still sitting in jail on bail/bonds from $20,000 to $150,000. This is according to Summit County Jail website at 5:53pm today.

Best news I've heard all day...

No pun intended but I feel Big Lies Matter.

All of this violence within our society is just plain awful!

I hope it stops!

Moo

"All seven of the attacking group were charged with rioting; two were charged with felonious assault, four were charged with assault, two were charged with robbery and two were charged with receiving stolen property."

If a gang of white man attacked a group of blacks, and they yelled White Power, while they beat them and robbed them, would the charges include rioting? I doubt it. I think they would ALL be charged with felonious assault plus a HATE crime.

Lets not forget all the rioting, looting, burning down of communities across the U.S. if that scenerio ever happened.

I doubt VERY much that this young group of criminals have anything to do with the BLM movement. With that said, I have no problem with these punks being charged with a hate crime if they targeted their victims based on their race.

Why has the media ignored this? I can't find any updates anywhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back