Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
William Tyrrell's parents renew appeal for information ahead of one-year anniversary of his disappearance

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/08/02/10/03/william-tyrrell-s-parents-renew-plea-for-information-over-his-disappearance

Three-year-old boy goes missing from Kendall on NSW Mid North Coast

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne.../story-fni0cx4q-1227056510408#social-comments

5747320-3x4-340x453.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...leads-in-william-tyrell-disappearance/5747954

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15
Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18

Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21
Thread #22

I wonder if any of these grandparents who have custody of their grandchildren support groups also have connections to a network of people who are willing to do child retrieval. Knowing the experience that their grandchildren may be fostered out or adopted to other families may make some people feel desperate and panicked. I imagine that besides child sex charges against these POI's, 3/4 of them know the experience of maybe losing their grandchildren permanently and my understanding is that grandparents have no rights in the Australian legal system. For all these connections and coincidence to take place I can only think that WT's location was leaked to the bio family and the foster family have been followed for quite some time, or, the foster family of WT is loosely related through a different line of the family tree and it was known openly by the bio family who he was with therefore planning could take place. MOO

I wonder if any of these grandparents who have custody of their grandchildren support groups also have connections to a network of people who are willing to do child retrieval. Knowing the experience that their grandchildren may be fostered out or adopted to other families may make some people feel desperate and panicked. I imagine that besides child sex charges against these POI's, 3/4 of them know the experience of maybe losing their grandchildren permanently and my understanding is that grandparents have no rights in the Australian legal system. For all these connections and coincidence to take place I can only think that WT's location was leaked to the bio family and the foster family have been followed for quite some time, or, the foster family of WT is loosely related through a different line of the family tree and it was known openly by the bio family who he was with therefore planning could take place. MOO

I think where this theory has legs is that while it was reported that they were on a "surprise visit", it was the timing of the arrival that ended up being the surprise. They left for the visit the night before when I believe they were due there the day he went missing, so it was possible for other people to know they were going there.

[video=youtube;8YJvNcJvhWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YJvNcJvhWU[/video]

I have looked for the full copy of the above interview everywhere. Initially the interviewer explains that while the investigation has been going on, the family have been thoroughly investigated and found to be clear. Family could mean anything at this stage. I can't find that segment anymore at the beginning of any copy of this interview that I can find online. I find that interesting. MOO

this article has always been interesting to re read....
It got him thinking. What if William’s case was not a planned abduction? “You’ve got to have two worlds collide — the situation where a three-year-old is momentarily unsupervised, and comes in contact with someone who is motivated to abduct that child … it doesn’t *necessarily have to be this monster dressed in black who runs up, grabs the child and speeds off.” What if the person who abducted William had a reason to be in the street that day and had no malicious intent when he turned up Benaroon Drive?
The way Jubelin sees it, you open the door and you put him in the car. Perhaps your first thought is to return him to his parents. Certainly, if anyone saw you now, you could say you were driving him to the police station in Laurieton, 15 minutes away. Instead of knocking on doors, you head back out past the showground. No one *follows you. You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him. You bypass the police station in Laurieton and you just keep driving. By the time William’s mother calls 000 you are 30km away. There are tens of thousands of hectares of dense bushland between you and Kendall. *William is strapped in beside you, dressed in his Spider-Man suit.

To me - it has always sounded like they know this - due to CCTV footage and witness accounts.

This is the police speaking directly to the abductors.

Whatever's happened I think it will be wrapped up pretty soon now, (famous last words). If NC did not know of her friend's connections to TJ's in laws, then I would get the hell out of there if I were her and if she did know, then I think we all know where this is going. MOO

Now that it has come to light that KL and DJ are friends, this quote from DJ in an article dated back in Oct 2015 becomes all the more interesting I think.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/wife-horr...am-tyrrell-disappearance-20151002-gk03hc.html

Good ole DJ or DG
- Didn't know the extent of her husbands record

- Didn't know her vehicle had not been scrapped but only given to a neighbor

- Gets her husband to bury her dog in her parents cemetery plot

http://www.dailyliberal.com.au/story/817908/son-wont-let-sleeping-dog-lie/

- Has a brother that lives at Coldstream, NSW

Way too coincidental to be random now with these new connections.
IMO I now think BS found out little William would be at the FGM house, maybe he realized who William was via photos FGM had in the house? He relayed that information either directly back to bio family through this new connection, or through TJ & he told the bios...
Maybe bio Dad went to retrieve both children, William came bouncing around the side of the house, with FM not far away, he panicked, grabbed him & ran off, maybe had his car parked elsewhere accessible via the bush or bush track?

It is disturbing to think that Jubelin would have 100% checked the bio family out & no William.... So where did they take him, where is he now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a soft target. All the conditions were right.

Is someone waiting for the heat to die down? That isnt going to happen. At some point, there will be a reconciliation if William is alive. Someone will want to know where he came from. Schools require documents. Govt agencies have considerable integration, but at one point, the boy will be old enough to question his own identity. If William is alive, someone will have to face the reality of their actions.

Bourne Identity technologies are a reality. Not that the high tech would be focused on William, but anomalies show up and govt alarms go off. eg: 3 people living in a govt house. Certain attributes of modelling is very different to 10 years ago.

I don't know how to quote/like/thank a post via tapatalk but I agree crab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 18 months ago, govt security systems went in place that can detect many object anomalies in data. Never mind facial recognition. If BS said he went to Dunbogan, knowing he might have been caught out from technology, he probably went to Dunbogan. AJ might have gone fishing with or without PB, which he likes to do. All speculation. A boat? Where did they go fishing?

The POIs run highly dynamic cash businesses which helps avoid detection.

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,tENgCz1VK6BVjOOizzq5j7UEdXXQDICQf9aUDoTbBOCdEaw-tGJKtmqgITDQ1RBa7KbNeLBv_T15YOyiH3gP2_PaaXBKLNio7alOd5fM0IHdjZzBWoOuYp4K4y8a-8fxl8nj6E1uG2ZQUkk4sttQ0dzmYvs_nZeGWJSCl89S5tGNkah6Z41GVEKPCce1Ixo-SW8b4Ahyumpn3w

A bag of sim-less phones to take pictures and upload via WIFI at the local Cafe undetected? No identity attached. IP chat applications through WIFI. It would have been worth checking log files on the hotspot for the day, long gone now.
Highly mobile cash businesses, unaccountable to a boss with justification to be anywhere they want to be really. Even a pub is an NFA with legit reason to be there meeting people without drawing attention.

It was a soft target. All the conditions were right.

Is someone waiting for the heat to die down? That isnt going to happen. At some point, there will be a reconciliation if William is alive. Someone will want to know where he came from. Schools require documents. Govt agencies have considerable integration, but at one point, the boy will be old enough to question his own identity. If William is alive, someone will have to face the reality of their actions.

Bourne Identity technologies are a reality. Not that the high tech would be focused on William, but anomalies show up and govt alarms go off. eg: 3 people living in a govt house. Certain attributes of modelling is very different to 10 years ago.

The Dept of Housing request....does anyone really believe that is what caused the police to have a peek at Kim?
She was best friends with William's bio grandmother, knew AJ and his wife and she knew BS and who know's who else in the tangled and complicated web.
She had a similar car to one the police were interested in, that she seems to have acquired just about the time William disappeared.
She applied a few months ago for a three bedroom house for her and Natalie with the special request for an art room.
But Now she just happens to be living with AJ's brother in Law.
I am curious as to where Kim lived at the time of William's disappearance because it just seems to me that she may have possibly moved a bit. imo

Maybe the 3rd bedroom is just a bit of a .......

One of Kim's children is defending Mum on their facebook & saying she & NC only met in January this year (2016). So where did the Nan2 comment come from ??

[video=youtube;8YJvNcJvhWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YJvNcJvhWU[/video]

I have looked for the full copy of the above interview everywhere. Initially the interviewer explains that while the investigation has been going on, the family have been thoroughly investigated and found to be clear. Family could mean anything at this stage. I can't find that segment anymore at the beginning of any copy of this interview that I can find online. I find that interesting. MOO

I know what one you are talking about froggy.

Many cases that I have followed where the exact thing was stated. It is sworn up and down that so and so is not a suspect, that family is cleared when that is in fact who was being watched the most. Police want the perps to think the heat is off of them so they slip up. IMO the only family that's truly cleared is the FF.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

One of Kim's children is defending Mum on their facebook & saying she & NC only met in January this year (2016). So where did the Nan2 comment come from ??
Good catch Warshawski!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads