1208 users online (206 members and 1002 guests)  

Websleuths News

Jesus on a wardrobe

Pilgrims are flocking to the flat of a Romanian family who claim the images of Jesus and two disciples have appeared on their wardrobe.

"I turned on the light and saw the image of Jesus in the middle and those of St Peter and St Paul on the sides.

"I didn't say a word to anyone for a few weeks but then the images started to become clearer everyday. I decided to call the priests and since then lots of people come to my house to see the miracle."

Another photo and full story here

Oh, that's pretty neat. (I thought you were going to say he was going shopping at Sax or something)

I can actually SEE these... Very good
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

Jesus' face is in the woodgrain on a transom over a door in our Catholic Church. I will have to take a photo for you guys...it's pretty clear. You can see something like a crown, his downturned, sad-looking eyes, his nose and long beard.

I didn't know that Jesus and the disciples had breasts and wore veils. Looks more like mummy brides to me.

I have towels in my powder room with paisley trim......I swear I can see the face of a One Eyed Jack on them...what does it mean???

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    I have towels in my powder room with paisley trim......I swear I can see the face of a One Eyed Jack on them...what does it mean???
    That you need new towels.

I agree with Mabel he looks more like he has womanly attributes and wearing a dress. In the pictures I remember, he didn't wear those tall collars.