1281 users online (237 members and 1044 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Glad you have a new contact, Annasmom. There is really nothing more we can do on our end regarding this possi ble match. DNA could be a long process as we know...I know I read somewhere that there is a law in CA requiring all unidentified persons have dna entered or an attempt is made to have it entered. What kind of time table that entails I don't know.

In this case we want to determine whether a dental anomaly exists that could positively rule out Anna. The current options are A. Yes, a dental anomaly exists and Anna is added to a public rule out list attached to NamUs case file UP 15325 like we have seen other Namus case files or Option B.would be the knowledge that no dental anomaly exists to currently rule out Anna and we would have to wait for future dna analysis if and when dna becomes available.

I may or may not have posted this before, if I have, please forgive the duplicate. It goes into a bit more detail from a coroners perspective.
    http://canyouidentifyme.org/WhatEver...igatorMustKnow

We may not have to wait for DNA if say the UID has missing baby teeth Anna had, or caries Anna didn't have. We won't know and we may be able to avoid a lengthy dna wait if the authorities would look at the dentals now.

The authorities can even do this without a follow up message to any of us. All they need to do is update NamUs case 15325 with a rule out list.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Hi, guys. I rarely stop by here anymore and it is fortunate that I did today. Cubby, I did not get your text message that you mentioned above. I will PM you my current info. I have nothing to offer that you folks are not already doing - keep up the good work!

Thank you, Doogie. I will notate your contact info and call or text you my new contact info.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Here's another reason I think it is unlikely these remains are Anna.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html
    ~JMO~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2