592 users online (82 members and 510 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

Karen Ristevski: Police refuse to say if they have suspects in missing person case

Melbourne police refused to reveal if they had any suspects in the case of missing woman Karen Risteveski as they stepped up efforts to find her.

Detectives have set up an information caravan in her home suburb of Avondale Heights, in Melbourne's north-west and mounted police have searched parklands near her home.

Ms Ristevski has not used her mobile phone or bank accounts, or made contact with friends or family since June 29.

Karen Ristevski: Detectives ramp up search efforts to generate new leads about missing Melbourne woman

Mr Rickard has denied any involvement in Mrs Ristevski's disappearance but told a newspaper his anger over a family conflict did provide him with a reason to want to hurt her.

He admits battling an ice addiction and said Mrs Ristevski had previously spoken of planning to leave the family.

He also said he phoned Mrs Ristevski about 10 days before her disappearance to discuss the family *conflict, which he said has been "swept under the carpet".

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3

Please read and make sure you understand.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Time outs will be forth coming if you do not adhere to the rules, no questions asked.

Thank you.

Where is Karen Ristevski?

Search for Vic mum focused on rural land

10:38am August 25, 2016

The search for missing mother Karen Ristevski is focused on rural areas northwest of Melbourne with residents being asked to check for any suspicious changes on their land.
    "Police have searched a number of locations across Victoria however their focus remains in the rural area to the northwest of Melbourne," a police spokeswoman said in a statement on Thursday.

Read more

BBM: Quote by a police spokeswoman, not media hype.

Police are looking for any suspicious changes in the land, so they are obviously looking for a body.

https://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/new...vski-continues

I would consider "rural" north west to be places surrounding the Calder, but then I'd sound like a broken record! From AH, your main ways to head out of the metro area the Western, the Calder and the Hume, and the Calder is the one that is right there.

It gives me the irrits when papers like the HS comment on people commenting. This is just the written version of what everyone is doing in their homes, shopping centres and at work. We are reading them and they are reading us, what's the big deal? That said, it is a bit of a coincidence that after we spend yesterday discussing areas to search the vic pol release that statement today. Things are certainly heating up. As the weeks go on and there are no signs of life from Karen, and nothing in her past is hinting to her voluntarily leaving, I imagine they need to put the pressure on closer to home.

Missing mum Karen Ristevski could be found in Melbourne’s rural northwest area, detectives believe

ANDREA HAMBLIN, Herald Sun
    August 25, 2016 9:44am

Missing Persons Squad detectives have received a number of reports from the public regarding Mrs Ristevski.

They’ve searched bushland and properties across the state but have now honed their focus to an area northwest of Melbourne.

FYI y'all:

1. VR lives (and has/had a business in Hopper's Crossing, another site or moved to/from Moonee Valley area):

Presidential Catering Ptt Ltd
    Fy 2B Dunlop Rd, Hoppers Crossing, VIC

Director and Secretary: Vasko Ristevski

http://listings.ftb-companies-au.com...s-Crossing-VIC

2. AR lived at Ascot Vale before he moved to Digger's Rest.
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material

The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    Search for Vic mum focused on rural land

10:38am August 25, 2016

The search for missing mother Karen Ristevski is focused on rural areas northwest of Melbourne with residents being asked to check for any suspicious changes on their land.

"Police have searched a number of locations across Victoria however their focus remains in the rural area to the northwest of Melbourne," a police spokeswoman said in a statement on Thursday.

Read more

BBM: Quote by a police spokeswoman, not media hype.

Police are looking for any suspicious changes in the land, so they are obviously looking for a body.
    Possible hastily dug grave?, similiar to Adrian Bailey.( Jill Meagher case).

Police focus on Melbourneís northwest in the search for Karen Ristevski
    AUGUST 25, 20161:07PM
    Olivia Lambertnews.com.au

Mrs Ristevski disappeared in bizarre circumstances and people are becoming obsessed with the case, including a number of web sleuths.
    Even people who live overseas are part of a forum speculating about Mrs Ristevskiís disappearance.

UBM: BBM:

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    FYI y'all:

1. VR lives (and has/had a business in Hopper's Crossing, another site or moved to/from Moonee Valley area):

Presidential Catering Ptt Ltd
    Fy 2B Dunlop Rd, Hoppers Crossing, VIC

Director and Secretary: Vasko Ristevski

http://listings.ftb-companies-au.com...s-Crossing-VIC

2. AR lived at Ascot Vale before he moved to Digger's Rest.
    According to the Australian Gov Presidential Catering Pty Ltd is owned by The trustee for Madech Family Trust.

I think I would trust the Gov's info over "Find the Company" these sites usually enter the info and it gets left for years.

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByA...bn=69416899828

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/Re...=17n15zzk3o_23
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

I wish we were told some simple facts like.......
    1. when Karen was last at work
    2. the last time Sarah saw her mum
    3. phone ping info
    Then we would speculate less and concentrate more on MUCH fewer options

Quote Originally Posted by makara View Post
    search for vic mum focused on rural land

10:38am august 25, 2016

the search for missing mother karen ristevski is focused on rural areas northwest of melbourne with residents being asked to check for any suspicious changes on their land.
    "police have searched a number of locations across victoria however their focus remains in the rural area to the northwest of melbourne," a police spokeswoman said in a statement on thursday.

read more

bbm: Quote by a police spokeswoman, not media hype.

pack a bag
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

The mannequin

of Karen released a couple of weeks ago by police advised it was 'dressed exactly as when she disappeared, complete with a dark brown wig, designer Coach clutch and handbag, black jeans and black coat'.

I doubt that you would go walking without wearing any shoes while carrying an expensive looking handbag and clutch purse so I don't think it is dressed exactly as her when she disappeared.

Speculation has been that she went walking down by the river so distinctive shoes could have possibly left a print if in fact she did do that.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo View Post
    That Presidential Catering seems to be linked to a cafe in Moonee Ponds, The Rusty Duck.

I have to say, this really sucks for Sarah, and it's probably only going to get worse
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast