Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Karen Ristevski: Police refuse to say if they have suspects in missing person case

7563232-3x2-340x227.jpg

Melbourne police refused to reveal if they had any suspects in the case of missing woman Karen Risteveski as they stepped up efforts to find her.

Detectives have set up an information caravan in her home suburb of Avondale Heights, in Melbourne's north-west and mounted police have searched parklands near her home.

Ms Ristevski has not used her mobile phone or bank accounts, or made contact with friends or family since June 29.

Karen Ristevski: Detectives ramp up search efforts to generate new leads about missing Melbourne woman

Mr Rickard has denied any involvement in Mrs Ristevski's disappearance but told a newspaper his anger over a family conflict did provide him with a reason to want to hurt her.

He admits battling an ice addiction and said Mrs Ristevski had previously spoken of planning to leave the family.

He also said he phoned Mrs Ristevski about 10 days before her disappearance to discuss the family *conflict, which he said has been "swept under the carpet".

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Thread #1
​Thread #2
Thread #3

Please read and make sure you understand.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Time outs will be forth coming if you do not adhere to the rules, no questions asked.

Thank you.

Search for Vic mum focused on rural land

10:38am August 25, 2016

The search for missing mother Karen Ristevski is focused on rural areas northwest of Melbourne with residents being asked to check for any suspicious changes on their land.
"Police have searched a number of locations across Victoria however their focus remains in the rural area to the northwest of Melbourne," a police spokeswoman said in a statement on Thursday.

Read more

BBM: Quote by a police spokeswoman, not media hype.

Police are looking for any suspicious changes in the land, so they are obviously looking for a body.

https://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/search-for-missing-mother-karen-ristevski-continues

I would consider "rural" north west to be places surrounding the Calder, but then I'd sound like a broken record! From AH, your main ways to head out of the metro area the Western, the Calder and the Hume, and the Calder is the one that is right there.

It gives me the irrits when papers like the HS comment on people commenting. This is just the written version of what everyone is doing in their homes, shopping centres and at work. We are reading them and they are reading us, what's the big deal? That said, it is a bit of a coincidence that after we spend yesterday discussing areas to search the vic pol release that statement today. Things are certainly heating up. As the weeks go on and there are no signs of life from Karen, and nothing in her past is hinting to her voluntarily leaving, I imagine they need to put the pressure on closer to home.

Search for Vic mum focused on rural land

10:38am August 25, 2016

The search for missing mother Karen Ristevski is focused on rural areas northwest of Melbourne with residents being asked to check for any suspicious changes on their land.

"Police have searched a number of locations across Victoria however their focus remains in the rural area to the northwest of Melbourne," a police spokeswoman said in a statement on Thursday.

Read more

BBM: Quote by a police spokeswoman, not media hype.

Police are looking for any suspicious changes in the land, so they are obviously looking for a body.

Possible hastily dug grave?, similiar to Adrian Bailey.( Jill Meagher case).

FYI y'all:

1. VR lives (and has/had a business in Hopper's Crossing, another site or moved to/from Moonee Valley area):

Presidential Catering Ptt Ltd
Fy 2B Dunlop Rd, Hoppers Crossing, VIC

Director and Secretary: Vasko Ristevski

http://listings.ftb-companies-au.co...tial-Catering-Pty-Ltd-in-Hoppers-Crossing-VIC

2. AR lived at Ascot Vale before he moved to Digger's Rest.

According to the Australian Gov Presidential Catering Pty Ltd is owned by The trustee for Madech Family Trust.

I think I would trust the Gov's info over "Find the Company" these sites usually enter the info and it gets left for years.

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=69416899828

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...archIdType=BUSN&_adf.ctrl-state=17n15zzk3o_23

I wish we were told some simple facts like.......
1. when Karen was last at work
2. the last time Sarah saw her mum
3. phone ping info
Then we would speculate less and concentrate more on MUCH fewer options

search for vic mum focused on rural land

10:38am august 25, 2016

the search for missing mother karen ristevski is focused on rural areas northwest of melbourne with residents being asked to check for any suspicious changes on their land.
"police have searched a number of locations across victoria however their focus remains in the rural area to the northwest of melbourne," a police spokeswoman said in a statement on thursday.

read more

bbm: Quote by a police spokeswoman, not media hype.

pack a bag

of Karen released a couple of weeks ago by police advised it was 'dressed exactly as when she disappeared, complete with a dark brown wig, designer Coach clutch and handbag, black jeans and black coat'.

I doubt that you would go walking without wearing any shoes while carrying an expensive looking handbag and clutch purse so I don't think it is dressed exactly as her when she disappeared.

Speculation has been that she went walking down by the river so distinctive shoes could have possibly left a print if in fact she did do that.

attachment.php

Attachments

• jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 569
I have to say, this really sucks for Sarah, and it's probably only going to get worse [emoji853]

of Karen released a couple of weeks ago by police advised it was 'dressed exactly as when she disappeared, complete with a dark brown wig, designer Coach clutch and handbag, black jeans and black coat'.

I doubt that you would go walking without wearing any shoes while carrying an expensive looking handbag and clutch purse so I don't think it is dressed exactly as her when she disappeared.

Speculation has been that she went walking down by the river so distinctive shoes could have possibly left a print if in fact she did do that.

I'd say Borce couldn't remember what shoes Karen was wearing so the police haven't added shoes at all so as not to confuse the issue.

I had always hoped that maybe Sara would know which pair of her mum's shoes was missing. But maybe Karen has many, many pairs of shoes, so that was not possible.
They would sure as heck know if any of her usual go-to shoes and boots were missing though ... so I am presuming that none of the fave work/everyday shoes are missing.

Rural areas north west of Melbourne - that is vast. Would Diggers Rest be considered 'rural'? I would think more semi rural than rural as such. Hoppers Crossing is west and not rural either. I mentioned Koroirot Creek the other day on this thread. It seems to be a very long creek, but also runs through the north west. Does anyone know how accessible it is?

That Presidential Catering seems to be linked to a cafe in Moonee Ponds, The Rusty Duck.

Interesting - I wondered why that rang a bell. It is because The Rusty Duck is the only thing you can see Karen has liked on FB.

Rural areas north west of Melbourne - that is vast. Would Diggers Rest be considered 'rural'? I would think more semi rural than rural as such. Hoppers Crossing is west and not rural either. I mentioned Koroirot Creek the other day on this thread. It seems to be a very long creek, but also runs through the north west. Does anyone know how accessible it is?

It's accessible - it gets pretty minor by the time it has wandered out of the western suburbs. This is a street view of it in Plumpton

koroit creek.jpg

oh and this is easier - here it is up the road in Diggers Rest - empty in this shot.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...03497c4cb8d79!8m2!3d-37.8530122!4d144.8508171

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emmachabada