534 users online (74 members and 460 guests)  

Websleuths News

CT - Brittany Damboise, 25, Terryville, 20 August 2016

Terryville woman reported missing

Serena Damboise said her daughter, Brittany, checked into an inpatient facility in Stonington last Saturday and left four days later,
    a day before she was supposed to be picked up to check into a rehab facility.
    She has been missing since.

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Looking through her FB, it looks like she has a cutie pie baby girl and is in a relationship.

I find it interesting though, that she is missing and those who should be looking for her are updating their FB as if nothing is wrong. Maybe someone knows where she is and isn't telling.

Canada eh!
    Missing Terryville woman back home

PLYMOUTH — A Terryville woman who had been reported missing last week has returned home, her mother said Monday.

Brittany Damboise was found safe and unharmed over the weekend, her mother, Serena Damboise said.

Her daughter, Serena Damboise continued, left a detoxification center earlier this month a day before she was supposed to, causing the mother much concern that something had happened to her because she was left caring for her 9-month-old granddaughter, Brittany Damboise’s daughter. She never goes anywhere without at least checking in on her daughter, the mother said.

After a news article was published last week about the missing-person complaint, Brittany Damboise got in touch with her mother and came home over the weekend.

She is working hard to overcome her addiction issues, her mother said.

San Fransokyo, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey_West View Post
    Thank goodness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr