"Bored beer can collecting housewives"

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Remember when John Ramsey called us all "bored beer can collecting housewives?" Or words to that effect.

Can anyone dig up for me the media outlet where he was quoted saying this lovely description?

I know he said it but I can't find it anywhere.

Any help you can give me I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tricia

Tricia could we possibly have some new threads?
for organizational purposes
could we be unlocked?

1 To list upcoming TV specials featuring the case
2 Reaction to Dr P show
3 A fresh BDI thread
4 A thread for WHYD PW book?
6 IDI 2016

Found this on another forum from Aug 20, 2006:

"John Ramsey once referred to the people who follow this case on the Internet as, “beer can collectors.” this is a quote from forum for justice about proffessor Tracey."

...and possible reference to it from the old JW forum (circa March, 2000). Is that why someone would start a thread titled "Haiku for beer can collectors!"?

http://jwarchive.tripod.com/03222000JW-HaikuForBeerCanCollectors-4435.txt

Found this on another forum from Aug 20, 2006:

"John Ramsey once referred to the people who follow this case on the Internet as, “beer can collectors.” this is a quote from forum for justice about proffessor Tracey."

...and possible reference to it from the old JW forum (circa March, 2000). Is that why someone would start a thread titled "Haiku for beer can collectors!"?

http://jwarchive.tripod.com/03222000JW-HaikuForBeerCanCollectors-4435.txt

Ya I was just reading the "Haiku for beer can collectors!"
funny

so pre 2000
JusticeWatch.com

Wouldn't someone whose daughter was killed by an unknown assailant be thrilled that people would be assisting in any way they possibly can--even internet posters--in the remote event that someone out there holds a key piece of information?

Even a "beer can collecting" housewife?

WOW you all have good memories.

This was just sent to me via email
Death of Innocence page 307 hard cover:
  1. John Ramsey commented in his book "Death of Innocence" that people on the Internet should "stick to reading tabloids and collecting beer cans,"( Page 307, H.C.)​

I swear at some point he said "housewives"

Dang you guys are GOOOOD!!!

Thanks everyone.

Feel free to keep discussing. I wonder what John Ramsey would say about us now. LOL

I tried to start a WHYD book thread but I guess it wasn't approved

I don't understand the reasoning of having discussions in old threads. It causes every single thread to go off topic in many directions.

I just roll with it. Its either that, not post, or find a different forum and in 2016 there aren't many options. That topix forum is terrible.

WOW you all have good memories.

This was just sent to me via email

I swear at some point he said "housewives"

Dang you guys are GOOOOD!!!

Thanks everyone.

Feel free to keep discussing. I wonder what John Ramsey would say about us now. LOL

To use words than an old friend of mine (and I KNOW he's reading!) would appreciate: Once more, the Sith rule the galaxy.

While I'm not IDI, I read the IDI thread front to back. It helped me to understand the arguments against it. Yes, it did cause some combat, but it can hold some balance. Without balance, the entire household, their friends and anyone who works with them suddenly become peodofiles with clubs. The thing gets so far from reality that it starts to look like a dark graphic novel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back