1436 users online (319 members and 1117 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, August 2016 *Arrests*

I don't see a discussion forum on this horrific crime yet. I didn't know exactly what to title it because the little girl's name has not been released yet. If it's already being covered here, please remove this post.

http://www.koat.com/news/sources-pol...-girl/41351480

Oh my gosh, absolutely horrific. Such a vicious attack on this little girl. Those people should have never even had custody of her. What the heck is wrong with people? Her own mother. RIP beautiful child.

the mom, bf and cousin all look like they were conceived through a cheese cloth. blech!!!

reading comments on the article gives you a picture of the bf and cousin and I think mom is mentally disabled looking.

I want to read the previous news because it sounds like they made up an elaborate story. wtf was going on? were they "making her a woman" for her b day? disgusting.

tons of pix of who I think the victim was... very pretty little girl. mom seemed to have loved her at one time. wtf happened?????

bf's cousin

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.kel...ends?pnref=lhc

if you follow comments about her, I believe this woman was probably severely sexually abused as a child. just a hunch.

JK also just got out of prison

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    the mom, bf and cousin all look like they were conceived through a cheese cloth. blech!!!

reading comments on the article gives you a picture of the bf and cousin and I think mom is mentally disabled looking.

I want to read the previous news because it sounds like they made up an elaborate story. wtf was going on? were they "making her a woman" for her b day? disgusting.
    Their faces show signs of severe meth use. How could a child be left in the care of people like this? I wish that the several friends and neighbors would have recognized that this was a dangerous household.

right!!!!

if you read the comments on the article in the first post, it sounds like they somehow tried to make it that JK attacked them and they ran out and had no idea about the girl. they updated the story so idk what the original story said.

Quote Originally Posted by verbonica View Post
    Their faces show signs of severe meth use. How could a child be left in the care of people like this? I wish that the several friends and neighbors would have recognized that this was a dangerous household.

In the grand scheme of things, I suppose it doesn't really matter, but this young one was supposed to be celebrating her birthday on the day she was murdered

The young girl who was killed in a northwest Albuquerque apartment complex had just turned 10 years old. Friends say the little girl was supposed to celebrate her birthday on the day she was killed.

(...)

A woman, who says she is the little girl’s godmother, says she was called to the child’s home Wednesday morning by her friend because there was a “tragedy.”

Laura Bobbs says the little girl just turned 10 years old. The woman was planning to celebrate her birthday with her after school.

“She turned 10 yesterday and we were gonna celebrate her birthday today after school,” said Bobbs. The woman said she planned to take the 10-year-old to get her nails done.

Bobb’s recalled their phone call Tuesday night: “She says ‘Auntie?’ and I said ‘Yeah?’ She said ‘I’m turning 10 so don’t buy me no toys.’”
    http://krqe.com/2016/08/24/detective...e-altercation/

*Heed the warning*

Article contains a link to the criminal complaint. Article warns that it is very graphic.

The child is named in the article.

http://krqe.com/2016/08/25/3-suspect...-tragic-death/
    Last edited by Everyday Grace; 08-25-2016 at 02:46 PM.

ummm, yeah, be careful reading that complaint. Never saw a warning like the one that precedes this complaint. The only solace is that she is no longer suffering.
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
    - E. B. White

What the He** is it going to take to stop this crap. So, so, so dam* angry.
    Her OWN mother contributed to this. Just the ultimate of the most disgusting.

ALL STATEMENTS ARE MY OPINION AND NOT NECESSARILY FACT

I know, that is why I was wondering why they decided to drug and rape her. "make her a woman" or what? sick sick sick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    In the grand scheme of things, I suppose it doesn't really matter, but this young one was supposed to be celebrating her birthday on the day she was murdered

http://krqe.com/2016/08/24/detective...e-altercation/

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast