August 26th 2016 Motions Filed

missy1974

Reaction score
Zellner has filed 2 things today.

Motion to Hold Appeal in Abeyance and Suspend the Briefing Schedule

http://m.wisn.com/blob/view/-/41384034/data/3/-/837moez/-/New-Document.pdf

Another motion was filed at the Manitowoc County Clerk for access to and testing of the evidence.
(will add a link as soon as I see one, she handed out the 48 page brief to the media)

Video of Zellner speaking outside the courthouse:
[video=youtube;yoO22vK3i7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoO22vK3i7A&feature=em-upload_owner[/video]

Yay the Zellnami!!! Ok, so hood latch? if it wasn't sweat then its saliva.... and where would that have come from except maybe his own buccal swabs they collected from him?

Brought this over.... bahaha the look on her face when she says "there is no such thing as sweat dna" LOL

She said there are now tests available that could test to see what kind of dna it was... saliva, epithelial cells, blood.

oh wow.... appears that she gave Newsweek a copy of her motion before she filed it because there is already an article out...

http://europe.newsweek.com/steven-a...witter&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1472235478

* she alleges AC found the RAV4 on Nov 3 in the quarry.
* Individual A (possibly Randant) lied about the fire
* Individual B (RH) lied about TH's vehicle having damage for months before the murder.

Lots more in there... can't wait to read the motion!

also from the newsweek article... she wants to test his swabs to see if they were used on the hood latch.

If any material is present on the [cheek] swab, other than the DNA from Mr. Avery’s cheek, Mr. Avery can prove that the [cheek] swab was used by police officers to deposit Mr. Avery’s DNA on the hood latch,” the motion states.

Just my first observations... but wow LOL It seems to me that she has narrowed it down to 2 suspects, A and B.

Just my first observations... but wow LOL It seems to me that she has narrowed it down to 2 suspects, A and B.

Sorry to have to ask, but who is RH??

No need to be sorry.... RH, Ryan Hillegas, Teresa's ex-boyfriend. He testified during the trial.

This is the first encounter with JR, on November 5th. The mentioning of the fire was what always bothered me about him.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/CASO-Investigative-Report.pdf#page=79

RADANDT informed Inv. STEIER on Monday shortly after 4:30 p.m., RADANDT was driving
to his deer camp through his quarry where he observed a large fire on the STEVEN AVERY
property located by the red house. RADANDT indicates he remembers it being right after 4:30
because he had had an employee that had just come to work to take another employee's shift at
4:30 p.m. RADANDT indicated it was a parlly cloudy or partly sunny day and he had clear
visibility from his location while he was driving to his deer camp. RADANDT indicated he did
not observe any people standing next to the fire or any vehicles located on the AVERY properly.

Hmmm, so the vehicle was seized on 11/3 but then later discovered on the Avery lot on 11/5????? Say WHAT?!?

I'll just quietly place this here as a reminder..

[video=youtube;KpsRtPCWHoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpsRtPCWHoM&app=desktop[/video]

As much as he tries not to show any change in the look on his face, I see it loud and clear.

I just finished reading it. :gasp:

BCA ~~~~ the last tower her phone pinged from was 13.1 miles from Avery, the Whitelaw tower.

RH received 22 phone calls from LE on November 4th. I would love to know how many times they called her mother? He was also on the property twice the day before the key and bones were found.

There is record of a Motorola phone taken from TH's house. She has asked to see it and insinuates that if it is not in evidence, it would be the source of the burnt phone found at Avery's. She talks about the confusion with the phone and when it was found and where.

So many little tidbits in there LOL

As much as he tries not to show any change in the look on his face, I see it loud and clear.
Slime.
Abusing power/authority like he did...and all the others that do..
Pure scum..
Anyone who can stand by this, I'll never understand.
Nor would I care to try...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

oh wow.... appears that she gave Newsweek a copy of her motion before she filed it because there is already an article out...

http://europe.newsweek.com/steven-a...witter&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1472235478

* she alleges AC found the RAV4 on Nov 3 in the quarry.
* Individual A (possibly Randant) lied about the fire
* Individual B (RH) lied about TH's vehicle having damage for months before the murder.

Lots more in there... can't wait to read the motion!

Randant was on my short list..

Zellner has filed 2 things today.

Motion to Hold Appeal in Abeyance and Suspend the Briefing Schedule

http://m.wisn.com/blob/view/-/41384034/data/3/-/837moez/-/New-Document.pdf

Another motion was filed at the Manitowoc County Clerk for access to and testing of the evidence.
(will add a link as soon as I see one, she handed out the 48 page brief to the media)

Video of Zellner speaking outside the courthouse:
[video=youtube;yoO22vK3i7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoO22vK3i7A&feature=em-upload_owner[/video]
The minute she agreed to his case, I knew he was good😊

BCA ~~~~ the last tower her phone pinged from was 13.1 miles from Avery, the Whitelaw tower.

RH received 22 phone calls from LE on November 4th. I would love to know how many times they called her mother? He was also on the property twice the day before the key and bones were found.

There is record of a Motorola phone taken from TH's house. She has asked to see it and insinuates that if it is not in evidence, it would be the source of the burnt phone found at Avery's. She talks about the confusion with the phone and when it was found and where.

Oh my gosh...I can't wait to get off work..lol

cell phone data yes!!!

Slime.
Abusing power/authority like he did...and all the others that do..
Pure scum..
Anyone who can stand by this, I'll never understand.
Nor would I care to try...

Zellner is definitely pointing the finger to Colborn and Lenk.

Randant was on my short list..

Mine too... and when you see the exhibits, there is a written statement from him that he wrote he saw a fire that was contained to a 55 gallon drum. So he didn't even say he saw the firepit fire.... arrrrghhh LOL Makes me wonder if he planted the remains in the drum.... and someone, *cough* LE *cough* put them in the pit!

The fire story is what made me suspicious of him, because I'm still not sure that even happened that night.

There isn't much cell phone data.... but RH's records are included ;-)

I knew it! Wonder what all the " guilty " folks are thinking🙄
I hope this isn't too out of line..

Am I the only one who has had this thought cross my mind..

Does anyone else ever think the real perp ( s ) might do something crazy drastic as the truth is closer to being revealed?

I've waited for someone to either
Disappear
OR
Commit suicide

Not that I WANT it to happen
Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Still,
The thought HAS crossed my mind

Members online

Online statistics

Members online