1184 users online (213 members and 971 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    Zellner has filed 2 things today.

Motion to Hold Appeal in Abeyance and Suspend the Briefing Schedule

http://m.wisn.com/blob/view/-/413840...w-Document.pdf

Another motion was filed at the Manitowoc County Clerk for access to and testing of the evidence.
    (will add a link as soon as I see one, she handed out the 48 page brief to the media)

Video of Zellner speaking outside the courthouse:
    The minute she agreed to his case, I knew he was good😊

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

I just finished reading it.

BCA ~~~~ the last tower her phone pinged from was 13.1 miles from Avery, the Whitelaw tower.

RH received 22 phone calls from LE on November 4th. I would love to know how many times they called her mother? He was also on the property twice the day before the key and bones were found.

There is record of a Motorola phone taken from TH's house. She has asked to see it and insinuates that if it is not in evidence, it would be the source of the burnt phone found at Avery's. She talks about the confusion with the phone and when it was found and where.

So many little tidbits in there LOL
    Oh my gosh...I can't wait to get off work..lol

cell phone data yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    Slime.
    Abusing power/authority like he did...and all the others that do..
    Pure scum..
    Anyone who can stand by this, I'll never understand.
    Nor would I care to try...

Zellner is definitely pointing the finger to Colborn and Lenk.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Randant was on my short list..
    Mine too... and when you see the exhibits, there is a written statement from him that he wrote he saw a fire that was contained to a 55 gallon drum. So he didn't even say he saw the firepit fire.... arrrrghhh LOL Makes me wonder if he planted the remains in the drum.... and someone, *cough* LE *cough* put them in the pit!

The fire story is what made me suspicious of him, because I'm still not sure that even happened that night.

There isn't much cell phone data.... but RH's records are included ;-)

BCA ~~~~ the last tower her phone pinged from was 13.1 miles from Avery, the Whitelaw tower.

RH received 22 phone calls from LE on November 4th. I would love to know how many times they called her mother? He was also on the property twice the day before the key and bones were found.

There is record of a Motorola phone taken from TH's house. She has asked to see it and insinuates that if it is not in evidence, it would be the source of the burnt phone found at Avery's. She talks about the confusion with the phone and when it was found and where.

I knew it! Wonder what all the " guilty " folks are thinking🙄
    I hope this isn't too out of line..

Am I the only one who has had this thought cross my mind..

Does anyone else ever think the real perp ( s ) might do something crazy drastic as the truth is closer to being revealed?

I've waited for someone to either
    Disappear
    OR
    Commit suicide

Not that I WANT it to happen
    Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Still,
    The thought HAS crossed my mind

Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

The thought crossed my mind while reading the motion dexter. She plans on testing things that were never tested the first time.... the broken light, the battery cables, the hood latch, and so much more. IF I was the one that did this and thought I got away with it.... with the testing she has planned, I would run

She not only wants access to the unidentified fingerprints on the RAV4, she wants them to be tested for DNA. She clearly thinks that Colborn/Lenk are in on the planting of evidence. She also seems sure that the RAV4 was moved the night of Nov 4th from the quarry, makes me wonder about the flyover video.

Doesn't EA live in Whitelaw??

According to EA's facebook, he does live in Whitelaw. Looking at a map, it also looks like that would be a way for TH to go home from Avery's?

I have to say though.... the one thing I don`t really agree with is the seizure of the RAV4 on November 3rd. I agree that it should be mentioned in the motion and that it needs to be cleared up, I have a feeling that it is just the way the computer system works. She was reported missing on the 3rd and when Calumet called Manitowoc County that day, they opened a file. After they went to Avery`s and Zipperer`s, they closed it and it was only reopened when the RAV4 was found on the 5th (it's in the police dispatch calls, the dispatcher and an officer were going through the timeline because he was doing his report). I think it will come out as a computer error/glitch and I'm not taking it as a bombshell. JMO

In light of knowing where the tower was that TH pinged off of last.... I am now convinced that either Dawn from AutoTrader was lying, or misunderstood what Teresa told her. I think that the 2:27 call that lasted for 5 minutes was as she was leaving, or after she was at Avery's. "I'm on my way outta here now" could easily be heard as "I'm on my way out there now". Also the "WAS Avery's". She passed that tower on the way to the area too, so it's not hard to believe that she would go back that way. So here's the thing.... if she was on her way home, I don't think it was Radant..... if she made it home, was it RH?

I have to say though.... the one thing I don`t really agree with is the seizure of the RAV4 on November 3rd. I agree that it should be mentioned in the motion and that it needs to be cleared up, I have a feeling that it is just the way the computer system works. She was reported missing on the 3rd and when Calumet called Manitowoc County that day, they opened a file. After they went to Avery`s and Zipperer`s, they closed it and it was only reopened when the RAV4 was found on the 5th (it's in the police dispatch calls, the dispatcher and an officer were going through the timeline because he was doing his report). I think it will come out as a computer error/glitch and I'm not taking it as a bombshell. JMO

In light of knowing where the tower was that TH pinged off of last.... I am now convinced that either Dawn from AutoTrader was lying, or misunderstood what Teresa told her. I think that the 2:27 call that lasted for 5 minutes was as she was leaving, or after she was at Avery's. "I'm on my way outta here now" could easily be heard as "I'm on my way out there now". Also the "WAS Avery's". She passed that tower on the way to the area too, so it's not hard to believe that she would go back that way. So here's the thing.... if she was on her way home, I don't think it was Radant..... if she made it home, was it RH?
    Absolutely RH. But I do totally think AC found the car and her body and started the whole plant it at Avery's business. Told her immediate friends/family shortly after?? hence "the grieving process" quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Justiceseeker35 View Post
    Absolutely RH. But I do totally think AC found the car and her body and started the whole plant it at Avery's business. Told her immediate friends/family shortly after?? hence "the grieving process" quotes.
    I don't know~~over the last few days I've been thinking this might turn out to be a female.

Mr. Avery has already completed a series of tests that will conclusively establish his innocence in conjunction with the additional forensic tests he is seeking in this motion.

See she already had her ducks in a row, considering the people she is dealing with. IMHO, I believe she can prove SA's innocence with she already has~~this additional testing is icing on the cake. I don't think you can go into something like this without having proof already~~there are too many risks involved.

Mr. Avery has already completed a series of tests that will conclusively establish his innocence in conjunction with the additional forensic tests he is seeking in this motion.

See she already had her ducks in a row, considering the people she is dealing with. IMHO, I believe she can prove SA's innocence with she already has~~this additional testing is icing on the cake. I don't think you can go into something like this without having proof already~~there are too many risks involved.
    Yep yep yep
    And some thought she was just blowing smoke🙄

Addicted

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

Are you reading this as well, Limaes?
    Thoughts?

Oh my gosh...I can't wait to get off work..lol

cell phone data yes!!!

Addicted

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

She said something in her small press conference, uncontrolled as it was, that she doesn't need to prove he is innocent but she wants too. Not her exact words, but the gist of it!

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast