1267 users online (184 members and 1083 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    huh... I have compared the log sheets that we've had available for awhile now to the log sheet that Zellner attached to her motion....

Page 87 of motion.... I can't find it here...

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...Scene-Logs.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    huh... I have compared the log sheets that we've had available for awhile now to the log sheet that Zellner attached to her motion....

Page 87 of motion.... I can't find it here...

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...Scene-Logs.pdf
    Oh, the one I just read doesn't have the exhibits~~where did you find the exhibits?

Ok...Everybody ready...all in unison...OH NO NOT AGAIN....LOL

Couple of maps for you all...

1. Cell Tower Map by Whitelaw.
    2. 13.12 Mile Radius...I couldn't get exactly 13.1...boy o boy..this does not look good for a certain person TH visited that day....
    3. Did we overlook this...Whitelaw Cell Phone Tower with a Street address of 7500 Village Dr(wi21146-a) Ziebert was falling asleep on the job...j/k
    4. A picture is worth a thousand words. (P.S. a reminder on sector numbers...1 - approximately N to NE; 2 - 120 degrees clockwise from 1 ---SE to S; 3 - 120 degrees clockwise from 2 --- approximately W.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BigCityAccountant; 08-26-2016 at 09:14 PM.

Ok BCA.... break it down for me LOL who's within that range? LOL

Ok BCA.... break it down for me LOL who's within that range? LOL
    If it is the right tower....GZ..however, I'm questioning if it is the right tower..because..she was in 21103 when BC called her at 1:52, that doesn't make sense with her coming from SS's place....

She said something in her small press conference, uncontrolled as it was, that she doesn't need to prove he is innocent but she wants too. Not her exact words, but the gist of it!
    It's going to be epic, when she does😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    I don't know~~over the last few days I've been thinking this might turn out to be a female.
    I have never thought about this possibility before, hmmmm😔
    Interesting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Did anyone see any big new information in this motion. I read though it and didn't see anything that I haven't already read here on WS. I'm wondering if I missed something. Thanks.

If it is the right tower....GZ..however, I'm questioning if it is the right tower..because..she was in 21103 when BC called her at 1:52, that doesn't make sense with her coming from SS's place....
    So was I looking at the map wrong? it looked like the Salvage yard would be within range too? what about the quarry?

I'm having a dilemma in my own mind. If she was on her way home, I don't think it could be JR. If she was within range of the Salvage yard/quarry still, it still leaves that possibility.

I really think that KZ has probably narrowed it down to just one, but apparently she isn't going to share that with us at the moment LOL

I wonder if it's possible she thinks it is JR, but that RH helped LE with the "framing" aspect of it?

I've been working with my clay... and I do lots of thinking while I do that LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Did anyone see any big new information in this motion. I read though it and didn't see anything that I haven't already read here on WS. I'm wondering if I missed something. Thanks.
    Yep I did, read it again.

Just off the top of my head.... RH lied about the light being broken for months, why do that? JR's statement and picture he drew are attached as an exhibit. RH's phone records are in there, did you know that LE called him 22 times on November 4th, crazy, considering he's not family, what in the world would they have to call him about 22 times? RH is also the one that is alleged to have signed in with a different name, we may have speculated, but we didn't know that's who she was talking about. Did you know that had another one of TH's phone's in their evidence logs... first I have heard of that, and I don't know if it was shared on here, maybe I missed it?

ETA: Oh and... the last tower that she pinged from. We definitely didn't have that ;-)

Yep I did, read it again.

Just off the top of my head.... RH lied about the light being broken for months, why do that? JR's statement and picture he drew are attached as an exhibit. RH's phone records are in there, did you know that LE called him 22 times on November 4th, crazy, considering he's not family, what in the world would they have to call him about 22 times? RH is also the one that is alleged to have signed in with a different name, we may have speculated, but we didn't know that's who she was talking about. Did you know that had another one of TH's phone's in their evidence logs... first I have heard of that, and I don't know if it was shared on here, maybe I missed it?

ETA: Oh and... the last tower that she pinged from. We definitely didn't have that ;-)
    Thanks. I guess I'll have to read it again when I have the time.

3. Did we overlook this...Whitelaw Cell Phone Tower with a Street address of 7500 Village Dr(wi21146-a) Ziebert was falling asleep on the job...j/k]
    HAH! I was WIDE AWAKE!!

Okay, first of all I had to step WAY back from this because it was just consuming me and I was really spending an unhealthy amount of time staring at maps of cell phone towers. But I would like to direct the jury's attention to this post I made in March:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3#post12430313

In which I pointed at a cell tower right near Whitelaw. However, it's closer than the 12 mile mark, so I dismissed it internally and started searching again at which point I went a little nuts and closed all my tabs. But now I've got about 50 of them open again and the weekend is here, so...

Ok...Everybody ready...all in unison...OH NO NOT AGAIN....LOL

Couple of maps for you all...

1. Cell Tower Map by Whitelaw.
    2. 13.12 Mile Radius...I couldn't get exactly 13.1...boy o boy..this does not look good for a certain person TH visited that day....
    3. Did we overlook this...Whitelaw Cell Phone Tower with a Street address of 7500 Village Dr(wi21146-a) Ziebert was falling asleep on the job...j/k
    4. A picture is worth a thousand words. (P.S. a reminder on sector numbers...1 - approximately N to NE; 2 - 120 degrees clockwise from 1 ---SE to S; 3 - 120 degrees clockwise from 2 --- approximately W.
    It's looking more and more like the girl with Halloween plans simply headed home for the day where a confrontation arose. Motives unclear. Hubs says he doesn't understand the jealousy angle. And LE would have just killed SA off not an innocent photographer. I still see jealousy as a possibility.
    A woman killing her, had not thought of that one...

I've got a couple of thoughts about today:
    1) I wonder if RH and JR being so obvious in the motion were there to throw people off the trail, and the real suspect(s) is someone totally different.
    2) Some of this stuff in the motion seems like it could easily be handwaved away, like typos (November 3). Some of it is going to be an issue, like testing the key, if that picture of the Reelz producer holding the key in her bare hand was genuine.
    3) I wonder why KZ didn't ask to test the mud on the tires/undercarriage. Or inspect the fibers/debris in the dent on the front bumper. That stuff seems obvious. Is it because she's got something rock solid?

So was I looking at the map wrong? it looked like the Salvage yard would be within range too? what about the quarry?

I'm having a dilemma in my own mind. If she was on her way home, I don't think it could be JR. If she was within range of the Salvage yard/quarry still, it still leaves that possibility.

I really think that KZ has probably narrowed it down to just one, but apparently she isn't going to share that with us at the moment LOL

I wonder if it's possible she thinks it is JR, but that RH helped LE with the "framing" aspect of it?

I've been working with my clay... and I do lots of thinking while I do that LOL
    No, 1st map is based from the cell tower location...going out 30 miles (max distance usually for tower range)...2nd map is within the 13.1 miles. Sorry, I should have explained that better. So, no the salvage yard would not be able to ping off that tower even at the max distance.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast