949 users online (148 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleykins View Post
    I'm thinking that perhaps Sam just left the area, as I found one on FB in Nebraska who appears to be about the same age and description. It could be just a coincidence as his name is kind of common.
    Oh, wow, really? Maybe it would be worth sending that Samuel Sherman a message or informing LE about it, I don't know. Every lead could be helpful, I guess.

Jason's mom mentions Sam Sherman in her last interview, sorry I can't remember what she said but the link is on Jason's thread.
    I'm thinking that perhaps Sam just left the area, as I found one on FB in Nebraska who appears to be about the same age and description. It could be just a coincidence as his name is kind of common.
    Thank you. I will try to find it.
    I like to think Samuel is out there somewhere just living his life, not even realising that he's being spoken about right now on WS.
    “Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered… everywhere everywhere everywhere.”

-
    Find Dani
    Baby Sherin
    Madison Doe

-
    IMO.
    "Имaте Петрова огъня."
    "You have the Petrova fire."

3600 Bedford Avenue in Omaha isn't right next to where Jason lived, but it is pretty close.

Someone who lived in that general area could be behind both of their disappearances.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMountain View Post
    Has someone contacted that Sam Sherman on FB?
    After you.

Y'never know, it could be him. Samuel's case has such a lack of publicity that he might not even know he's a missing person.

Quote Originally Posted by ekardh View Post
    After you.

Y'never know, it could be him. Samuel's case has such a lack of publicity that he might not even know he's a missing person.
    BBM. I've wondered this too? It doesn't seem like anyone is working this case and hasn't been for a long while. I'm sure if he is missing their cases must be related (JJ) but if not, I'm sure he's blissfully unaware of any of this.
    “Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world

-
    Find Dani
    Baby Sherin
    Madison Doe

-
    IMO.
    "Имaте Петрова огъня."

After you.

I don't use FB

Been following the Zebb Quinn case, and the human remains they've found belonged to one Christopher Louis McKinney. I had a look online but couldn't find anything related to this guy's disappearance prior to the discovery. Perhaps it isn't that strange after all that we know little to nothing about Samuel. Sometimes these things are just under-reported.

Been following the Zebb Quinn case, and the human remains they've found belonged to one Christopher Louis McKinney. I had a look online but couldn't find anything related to this guy's disappearance prior to the discovery. Perhaps it isn't that strange after all that we know little to nothing about Samuel. Sometimes these things are just under-reported.
    So sad I hope what you said above is right and Samuel is just unaware we are even talking of him.

-
    Find Dani
    Baby Sherin
    Madison Doe

-
    IMO.
    "Имaте Петрова огъня."

BBM
    Exactly!
    I was on a FB missing person page and someone mentioned in passing in one of the comments that their 20 year old uncle went missing while walking to his gf's house less than 2 miles away from his house -over 40 years ago - and has not been seen since! I couldn't find his case file anywhere. There's got to be a way to reach people like this, with longtime missing family members, and encourage them to file reports and put their loved ones names out there.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

BBM
    Exactly!
    I was on a FB missing person page and someone mentioned in passing in one of the comments that their 20 year old uncle went missing while walking to his gf's house less than 2 miles away from his house -over 40 years ago - and has not been seen since! I couldn't find his case file anywhere. There's got to be a way to reach people like this, with longtime missing family members, and encourage them to file reports and put their loved ones names out there.
    Awe, that's so sad. If there was a way to trace family members for Samuel I would go down this route.

-
    Find Dani
    Baby Sherin
    Madison Doe

-
    IMO.
    "Имaте Петрова огъня."

I talked about Samuel in another case (Jason Jolkowski) and mentioned that there is nearly no real information or even evidence about his existence. Why can't we get more information from the police? Shouldn't they release at least who reported him missing? This is just unbelievable. I don't even believe Sherman ever existed until someone actually can proof that.

So did anyone on Facebook message this Samuel Sherman you people speak of? I personally believe SS never existed with just how little information we're getting from him. This leads me to believe that the perpetrator on purpose reported a fake missing person maybe to set the police on a random goose chase or maybe to scare the neighbourhood that someone who is similair to Jason Jolkowski case has dissapeared. This would make sense since there is virtually nothing other than the usual discription and where he was last seen and what is even more strange is that Samuel Sherman was reported missing 8 years after his supposed dissapearence which is very strange.

In addition, i think this perpetrator who filed the fake missing report wanted people to know about the matching initials of "samuel sherman" (ss) and Jason Jolkowski (JJ) which could have been a hint that Jason Jolkowski was murdered and there was actually no Samuel Sherman, but rather used a fake missing character for fear and manipulation. Moreover, to also get people speculating if an initial murder spree occured. Usually perpetrators like attention and get people to fear. I know this may be a stretch but it could be a possibility.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by hannah246; 06-09-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hannah246 View Post
    In addition, i think this perpetrator who filed the fake missing report wanted people to know about the matching initials of "samuel sherman" (ss) and Jason Jolkowski (JJ) which could have been a hint that Jason Jolkowski was murdered and there was actually no Samuel Sherman, but rather used a fake missing character for fear and manipulation. Moreover, to also get people speculating if an initial murder spree occured. Usually perpetrators like attention and get people to fear. I know this may be a stretch but it could be a possibility.

What do you guys think?
    I totally agree with you. I brought up a similar idea once in the Jason Jolkowski thread. They need to look into who filed this missing person's report and go from there IMO. It's fishy to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast