709 users online (92 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah246 View Post
    So did anyone on Facebook message this Samuel Sherman you people speak of? I personally believe SS never existed with just how little information we're getting from him. This leads me to believe that the perpetrator on purpose reported a fake missing person maybe to set the police on a random goose chase or maybe to scare the neighbourhood that someone who is similair to Jason Jolkowski case has dissapeared. This would make sense since there is virtually nothing other than the usual discription and where he was last seen and what is even more strange is that Samuel Sherman was reported missing 8 years after his supposed dissapearence which is very strange.
    Sounds a bit far-fetched to me but props for thinking outside the box.

How do you know when Samuel Sherman was reported missing? He was added to the NamUs database in 2009 but that's not the same thing. There are some mispers who have only recently been registered. Stacy Ann Arras, for example, took awhile before she was officially listed and she vanished in the 1980s.

Quote Originally Posted by karmaskiss01 View Post
    I totally agree with you. I brought up a similar idea once in the Jason Jolkowski thread. They need to look into who filed this missing person's report and go from there IMO. It's fishy to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is the only explanation that is is plausible to this whole case. Im pretty sure the police knows the individual who filed the missing report since they would provide information to the police, im telling you the police is withholding a lot of vital information and clues to this case. Someone needs to push the police to reinvestigate. I stand with my theory till proven otherwise (which i doubt) !!

Quote Originally Posted by ekardh View Post
    Sounds a bit far-fetched to me but props for thinking outside the box.

How do you know when Samuel Sherman was reported missing? He was added to the NamUs database in 2009 but that's not the same thing. There are some mispers who have only recently been registered. Stacy Ann Arras, for example, took awhile before she was officially listed and she vanished in the 1980s.
    I just thought it was strange how no media reported sam missing or none of his family or friends ever speaking out about their son, aswell as having no picture. He could have been a drifter you never know but i just felt like thinking outside the box and putting my persepctives because anything is a possibility. I just saw him being reported missing in 09 so assumed someone reported sam in 09.
    Last edited by hannah246; 06-10-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hannah246 View Post
    I just thought it was strange how no media reported sam missing or none of his family or friends ever speaking out about their son, aswell as having no picture. He could have been a drifter you never know but i just felt like thinking outside the box and putting my persepctives because anything is a possibility. I just saw him being reported missing in 09 so assumed someone reported sam in 09.
    It's definitely peculiar but I doubt Samuel Sherman is a unique case. I tend to think he was a young drifter who was staying at a lodging house. Whoever he was staying with was able to give his name, age and rough approx of his vital statistics, but little else. That would explain why there's been little push for Samuel's case. If I remember rightly, the "Grateful Doe's" mother never reported her son missing for years because she just assumed he had a transient lifestyle. It could be a similar case, or Samuel simply doesn't have any family or friends. He was a transient passing through the area, went for a job interview one morning and moved on (assuming the job interview story was true). He might have had problems with drugs and run-ins with the authorities. However, until we have more information, the circumstantial similarities to Jason's disappearance cannot be dismissed out of hand.

Nothing new, refreshing details..
    http://journalstar.com/samuel-sherma...04de42fec.html
    Jan 29 2016
    Age When Missing: 19

Current Age: 33
    Race: White
    Sex: Male

Height: 5'07

Weight: 160
    Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Missing Date: 07-19-2001

Classification: MISSING PERSON - ENDANGERED
    Description: SAMUEL is a 33 year old White male. At the time of his disappearance, he was 5'07" tall and weighed 160 lbs. He has blonde hair and blue eyes

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    Nothing new, refreshing details..
    http://journalstar.com/samuel-sherma...04de42fec.html
    Jan 29 2016
    I don't know how this works but would Samuel have a case file with the local LE?

Would a member of the public be able to request it? It would be interesting to find out his last known address, who originally reported him missing, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ekardh View Post
    I don't know how this works but would Samuel have a case file with the local LE?

Would a member of the public be able to request it? It would be interesting to find out his last known address, who originally reported him missing, etc.
    IMO, these are details that should be public anyway. There is so little out there about Samuel, he's a needle in a haystack.

However, I'm not sure if they would allow a member of the public to request it. Definitely worth a shot though!
    "Worlds on fire, we don't know who lit it, house of cards and we're all living in it,
    but I'm home, and there's no place I'd rather be..."

Likely to find me online _
    in the middle of the night

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3