W. Virginia - 1 yr old baby bathed by cops after found covered in vomit in the back o

Daephine

Reaction score
" "There was nothing we could do to get him to stop crying. I said, ‘I can’t let him sit in this.’”

Graham, who is a father, filled up a kitchen sink with soap and warm water and bathed the baby.

“As soon as I got him in there and started washing him off, a smile came on his face,” he said.

They had a few hours before CPS arrived, so Graham held and played with the child, calling him “the best little baby.” "

http://globalnews.ca/news/2905718/b...fter-being-found-in-backseat-of-drunk-driver/

This breaks my heart and touches my heart at the same time.

What an angel that policeman is. I am praying for the baby.

Wow. That's all the mother will get for being DUI with a child in the vehicle? DUI with a minor? In other states that would be child endangerment. Is that the same thing?

That cop is a father. I wish he could adopt that little baby and take him home to a happier life. His so called mother was so drunk, while driving him around covered in puke and feces, that she couldn't even say his name. I really worry about him, poor sweetheart. He deserves a better life than this. :candle:

The 'mother' would just have another one. Then it would all happen again. We don't know if it has all happened in the past.
'Mother ' has a serious drinking problem, to be too drunk to say the sweet little baby's name, but still able to drive a car - that is a serious drinking problem.
It would have been interesting to know what her blood/alcohol level was. :furious: :notgood:

I SO wish that little baby could be adopted out to someone who would love and care for him ! :(

I SO wish that little baby could be adopted out to someone who would love and care for him ! :(
I would love to be his mum, I'm sure along with thousands of others like me! <3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches
Back