NY - Ashley McDuffie, 27, pregnant, murdered, Bronx, 26 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

The body of a missing woman has been recovered in a Bronx park after the woman's boyfriend confessed to killing her, family and friends of the victim say.

Ashley McDuffie's body was found near Seton Falls Park by East 233rd Street and Monticello Avenue Friday night, family members told NBC 4.

(...) family say the boyfriend of the missing woman had gone to Mount Vernon Police earlier in the night and confessed to strangling and dumping her body in that area.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...McDuffie-Body-Found-Bronx-Park-391469991.html

Police have named a suspect in the death of a Mount Vernon mom found inside a park in the Bronx Friday night.

Jason Myers, 32, was the boyfriend of Ashley McDuffie, said a Mount Vernon spokeswoman Saturday.

(...)

The medical examiner will determine the exact cause of death at an autopsy later Saturday.

http://abc7ny.com/news/police-woman-found-dead-inside-bronx-park-is-mount-vernon-mom/1487001/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 144
How tragic. What a beautiful young woman. :rose:

I am shocked to read that the boyfriend turned himself in and confessed. I wished that was the norm in these cases. I wonder why he did that?

Omg horrible. I wonder why they aren't releasing his name. It's actually all over social media, and family and friends even pointed to him when she was missing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They are releasing his name. He's been identified as 32-year-old Jason Myers (from the ABC link in my opening post). My guess is that LE hadn't officially identified him at the time the NY Post wrote their article or that a reporter was just 'behind the times' and didn't check for an update before posting the story.

They are releasing his name. He's been identified as 32-year-old Jason Myers (from the ABC link in my opening post). My guess is that LE hadn't officially identified him at the time the NY Post wrote their article or that a reporter was just 'behind the times' and didn't check for an update before posting the story.
His facebook name was "IEat Kidz for breakfast"...seems like a disturbed man already.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

November 2017:

Man convicted of 'horribly tragic' killing of Mount Vernon girlfriend

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/crime/2017/11/15/jason-myers-convicted-killing-mount-vernon-girlfriend/866126001/

An argument at home turned into a choking that turned into a conviction for a Mount Vernon man who will spend years behind bars for killing his live-in girlfriend.

On Tuesday, Jason Myers was acquitted of murder but convicted of manslaughter for choking Ashley McDuffie, a 27-year-old mother of two, to death in their apartment and dumping her body in the Bronx last year. Myers, who confessed to police a week after the killing, was acquitted of the murder charge because McDuffie's death was reckless but not intentional, his lawyer said.

I don't believe he has been sentenced yet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back