Identified! FL - Dunnellon, Skeletal remains in wooded area, Aug'16 - Nicholas Tillis

AllisonS

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-marion-county-body-found-20160827-story.html

Human remains found in Marion County

The remains were found near 9587 Southwest 151st Place in the Florida Highlands in Dunnellon, roughly 85 miles northwest of Orlando.

The sheriff's office had evidence technicians, detectives and medical examiner working Saturday to recover and identify the remains.

Anyone with tips is asked to call the county's Crime Stoppers line at 352-368-7867.

It's the second time this week that human remains were discovered in Dunnellon, a town of about 1,700 people near Ocala, according to local media.

The local news said they do not know yet if the remains are male or female.

He does look like a possible match. He has DNA and dental records in the system so it should be an easy match if they get DNA from the remains.

Honestly, the more I google him, the more I'm unsure. If you check out that "before it's news" site, there's this whole big thing about how KR rented a room from some ex-golfer who was also a junkie, and like, apparently the ex-golfer killed KR over pain meds, but the cops covered everything up because the ex-golfer was a confidential informant.... so if that story is true, and KR's mom's online ramblings are legit and not just a conspiracy theory, then why would the cops dump a body in like, an orange grove or whatever and then "omg we found a body!" x amount of years later, you know?

maybe the conspiracy is true, but the ex golfer is the one who dumped the remains and the cops just turned a blind eye.

Honestly, the more I google him, the more I'm unsure. If you check out that "before it's news" site, there's this whole big thing about how KR rented a room from some ex-golfer who was also a junkie, and like, apparently the ex-golfer killed KR over pain meds, but the cops covered everything up because the ex-golfer was a confidential informant.... so if that story is true, and KR's mom's online ramblings are legit and not just a conspiracy theory, then why would the cops dump a body in like, an orange grove or whatever and then "omg we found a body!" x amount of years later, you know?

I emailed a contact who had written an article on this when the body was first found - anyone else have any updates?

[h=1]Human remains found in 2016 identified as Dunnellon man[/h]
The Marion County Sheriff’s Office on Wednesday announced that human remains found in Marion County in August 2016 have been identified as those of Nicholas Shawn Tillis.

On the afternoon of Aug. 26, 2016, MCSO deputies responded to a call for service of human skeletal remains found in a wooded area near 9587 SW 151st Place in the Florida Highlands in Dunnellon. The caller said he was walking through the wooded area and tripped over a tree branch and saw bones on the ground.
http://www.ocala.com/news/20171011/human-remains-found-in-2016-identified-as-dunnellon-man

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back