Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Tattoos: chain on left wrist,
flower on bellybutton, Eagle on right ankle
NCIC Number: M0403017

Details of Disappearance
Schreiber called her mother on November 26, 2003 and told her that she was in Austin, Texas with a male friend named "Danny". She has not been heard from since.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Texas Department of Public Safety
(512) 424-5074

North American Missing Persons Network

Texas Department of Public Safety

Missing from Nacogdoches and last seen in Austin

Dated: November 1, 2005

Throughout November, DPS is focusing its Project FindME spotlight on Jessica Dawn Schreiber, who is from Nacogdoches and was last seen in Austin. Foul play is suspected in her disappearance, and DPS needs your help to find her.

On November 26, 2003, Jessica called her mother and told her that she was in Austin with a male friend named “Danny.” That phone call was her last contact with friends and family.

Jessica is a 33-year-old white female with brown hair and brown eyes. At the time of her disappearance, she was 31 years old, 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighed 120 pounds. She has a tattoo of a chain on her left wrist, a tattoo of a flower on her belly button and a tattoo of an eagle on her right ankle.

“We hope that someone somewhere has information about Jessica Schreiber,” said DPS Director Col. Thomas Davis Jr. “Even a little bit of information could help us solve this missing persons case.”

Anyone with information about this case should call the Missing Persons Clearinghouse at 1-800-346-3243. Individuals could earn up to a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and indictment of person(s) criminally involved in the disappearance of Jessica.

The DPS Missing Persons Clearinghouse spearheads Project FindME, a program that focuses on Missing and Endangered individuals. As a part of Project FindME, DPS is highlighting one missing person each month of this year with the goal of generating public awareness and new leads to help solve these cases.

The Project FindME Top 10 list can be found on the DPS website at http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/findme/0tenspot.htm. More information about Project FindME is at http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/director_staf...on/pr010805.htm.

Media representatives who want to learn more about this case should contact the local investigating agency, the Stephen F. Austin State University Police Department, at 936-468-2608.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/director_staf...on/pr110105.htm

Missing woman last seen in Austin

November 1, 2005
KVUE.com

The Department of Public Safety needs help to find a Nacogdoches woman last seen in Austin.

Jessica Dawn Schreiber, 33, was last heard from two years ago, when she called her mother on November 26 and told her she was in Austin with a man named "Danny." It was the last time her friends or family heard from her.

Troopers say they think foul play was involved in her disappearance.

"We hope that someone somewhere has information about Jessica Schreiber," said DPS Director Col. Thomas Davis Jr. in a press release. "Even a little bit of information could help us solve this missing persons case."

Here is a description of Schreiber, based on how she looked two years ago:

-- Brown hair and brown eyes

-- 5'2" tall, 120 pounds

-- Tattoo of a chain on her left wrist

-- Tattoo of a flower on her belly button

-- Tattoo of an eagle on her right ankle

Anyone with information should call the Missing Persons Clearinghouse at 1-800-346-3243.

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/stories/110105kvueMissing-cb.1ae7ea1f.html

http://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com...cle_0995f64e-ce49-11e4-8b21-9bbcec0a2c21.html

According to DPS, Schreiber called her mother on Nov. 26, 2003, and told her she was in Austin with a friend named Danny. Woodrow said she and Schreiber, an SFA student, lived together in Nacogdoches.

Schreiber’s daughter, then-9-year-old Sadie Blevins, was killed almost three years later in a murder-suicide near Kirbyville, according to media reports. Schreiber’s mother, Eileen Moak Gunter, is believed to have shot her granddaughter with a handgun before turning the gun on herself. Woodrow called that case “odd,” saying she did not think Gunter had custody of Sadie.

I spent 9 months in wilderness camp with Jessica. She was such a free spirit. I had tried to reconnect with her when I found out she was missing. I was horrified to learn of her mother & daughter Fate. She lived with her grandparents for much of her teen years so I was surprised to learn she had been with her mother. She was an only child and now anyone who would be actively pushing an investigation is gone… I‘m so sad for my smart, considerate, sweet friend who was dealt such a hand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back