TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

(image from the Help Find Brandon Lawson FB)

Missing, Dead or On-The-Run: Where is Brandon Lawson?

http://sanangelolive.com/news/2013-09-24/missing-dead-or-run-where-brandon-lawson

Media/Timeline Thread: TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 TIMELINE/MEDIA ONLY NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Help Find Bradon Lawson Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbrandonlawson

The Observer : https://www.facebook.com/ObserverEnterprise

911 call on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FXg-zxS1lE&feature=youtu.be

The RULES: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 2,072
One thought to mention about the charging of the cell phone in the van from the other thread:
I won't run the car battery down much, not enough to noticel. The phone draws so little current, it's not like leaving your headlights on which draw much more power..

Does anyone know why LL posted on a garage sale site? Was Brandon into garage sales? Was she asking the members/viewers to keep an eye out for him? It seems random, like posting to a chess playing site or a metal detector site.

What am I misunderstanding?

Does anyone know why LL posted on a garage sale site? Was Brandon into garage sales? Was she asking the members/viewers to keep an eye out for him? It seems random, like posting to a chess playing site or a metal detector site.

I've wondered the same thing. Hmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally saw the post. Only reason i ever started following this case is hubby worked in Sonora and traveled that road ever weekend, plus i traveled frequently myself to SA. But as usual the postings on garage sale sites were deleted.along with so many other posts before you really thought to copy them.

Garage sale/buy, sell, trade FB pages can also function as community bulletin boards, whether "officially" or "unofficially."

They are a good way to get word out quickly.

If someone in my life was missing, posting flyers to my local West Texas buy, sell, trade FB pages would be something I would do very early in the process.

I feel like the only way we're going to get any answers is to reach out to LE with a FOIA request.

I'd gladly do it but as a UK citizen I don't think I'm able to.

But having a proper listen to the unedited call and a proper look at the case files would clear things up no end.

Moreover, it'd be in LE's best interests as, quite frankly, public opinion of their handling of the case is extremely low. It would be a good chance for them to shut down some of the haters!! Because I bet they know a lot more than they've let on.

So how do we do this?

About the phone being charged in the car and Brandon taking the wall charger. Supposedly when he left he was planning on going to his dad's for an undetermined amount of time. If I go out of town over night I take the wall charger too. My spouse and I have the same phone and at any given time we have to share chargers because they break, get lost etc. I recently left my wall charger on an out of town trip. I had to leave it in the truck to charge for 20 min or so, go get it to use it for awhile then take it back out to the truck and continue this routine until the next day when I could go buy another one. This could be why she missed some calls but got others she might have been going out sporadically to check the phone since she knew Brandon had left and was on the road. My guess is that she could not just sit in the van with the charger because she had 3 little ones home and one was sick.
About the garage sale site. I never personally saw it or any link to it so I have no idea. I have seen the rumors about it but no one could say for sure or post any proof that it was there or show what time it went up. Some have said it went up before he was missing, others say after but without any factual evidence I think it has to be discounted. I guess someone could contact the admin on the page to see if they could pull it up? I don't know if that's possible but might be. Was it a Facebook online garage sale site??

About the phone being charged in the car and Brandon taking the wall charger. Supposedly when he left he was planning on going to his dad's for an undetermined amount of time. If I go out of town over night I take the wall charger too. My spouse and I have the same phone and at any given time we have to share chargers because they break, get lost etc. I recently left my wall charger on an out of town trip. I had to leave it in the truck to charge for 20 min or so, go get it to use it for awhile then take it back out to the truck and continue this routine until the next day when I could go buy another one. This could be why she missed some calls but got others she might have been going out sporadically to check the phone since she knew Brandon had left and was on the road. My guess is that she could not just sit in the van with the charger because she had 3 little ones home and one was sick.
About the garage sale site. I never personally saw it or any link to it so I have no idea. I have seen the rumors about it but no one could say for sure or post any proof that it was there or show what time it went up. Some have said it went up before he was missing, others say after but without any factual evidence I think it has to be discounted. I guess someone could contact the admin on the page to see if they could pull it up? I don't know if that's possible but might be. Was it a Facebook online garage sale site??
So basically if a link can't be provided to show proof it existed, then it needs to be discounted? Is that what you're saying? I'm confused.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise stated. *

I did contact the admin & was told they had to take it down due to all the bashing & once it's deleted they could not bring it back up. I have the private messages between the site admin & myself but posting screenshots of it is against TOS & I really don't want to go into time out [emoji36]

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I am just speculating, but did I hear that LL was looking for BL earlier in the day....he wasn't at work because of rain and she didn't know where he was so she was asking maybe friends or co-workers....have ya'll seen Brandon? Then he comes home and the fight ensues.

I remember having little ones, especially when they were sick. You can't get anything done, cook, clean or anything for crying babies. Just sit and hold them. Then daddy comes home. House is a mess, kids are crying, supper not cooked and says "what have you been doing all day?" That's all it takes to blow up and the fight begins.

Who knows, but I could try to contact Coke County Sheriff's department and see if they will release anything. Also, maybe I could email a local news person to do a story on Brandon and see if they can get the entire 911 call.
So glad to see new websleuthers on here with great information.

So basically if a link can't be provided to show proof it existed, then it needs to be discounted? Is that what you're saying? I'm confused.

It doesn't need to be discounted, it just can't be discussed because screenshots can be faked, nobody knows for sure if the name on a post is actually the person who wrote it, etc.

It doesn't need to be discounted, it just can't be discussed because screenshots can be faked, nobody knows for sure if the name on a post is actually the person who wrote it, etc.
Oh. Right. I definitely respect that. But the fact of the matter is that there were still many, many things that several people did see with their own eyes. And even though they've long been deleted, enough people did see them to know that they did exist. But I totally get what you mean.

No you don't have to discount it. I do. I don't know what it said, what time or day it was posted and I've heard conflicting stories about it. So without proof, I can't consider it in what I'm looking at. That's all I meant. I want to focus on the facts that can be proven but with that said, we all work differently and hopefully that's a plus with everyone looking a different angles.

Oh. Right. I definitely respect that. But the fact of the matter is that there were still many, many things that several people did see with their own eyes. And even though they've long been deleted, enough people did see them to know that they did exist. But I totally get what you mean.

I did say that it shouldn't be discussed, but the rules in this case seem to be enforced less. Not sure if that's intentional or what, but I would guess that discussing the garage sale post is ok to some extent as long as things like the time of the post aren't taken as fact without further proof.

Who knows, but I could try to contact Coke County Sheriff's department and see if they will release anything. Also, maybe I could email a local news person to do a story on Brandon and see if they can get the entire 911 call.
So glad to see new websleuthers on here with great information.

If you could, that would be awesome. Honestly, we're in a rut with this case. Nobody's story adds up, there's so much conjecture and rumour. I think we need those files. We need to hear the full call. And we need to know why LL and K's properties were never searched.

Still catching myself up by reading past threads (spent yesterday catching up on FB posts. Ugh.), but wondering if the misperception that BL's arrest warrant for possession of a controlled substance w/intent to deliver dates back to 2005 has been discussed.

Johnson County would have issued an arrest warrant in late September 2012 as a result of the following indictment:

Brandon Mason Lawson, Joshua, delivery of a controlled substance.
http://www.cleburnetimesreview.com/...cle_947d2b06-1dd4-5b2c-9ee9-fd942627190c.html

This kind of bad information hurts the chances of public trust/sympathy.

A more honest picture of who BL is/was could only help at this point, IMO.

Expect me to believe it was only his "distant past?"

Nice try, but no cigar.

Damage to public trust already done from the beginning. Have to say that I am not seeing much to improve that from my perspective, but I am going to continue reading through the past.

Still catching myself up by reading past threads (spent yesterday catching up on FB posts. Ugh.), but wondering if the misperception that BL's arrest warrant for possession of a controlled substance w/intent to deliver dates back to 2005 has been discussed.

Johnson County would have issued an arrest warrant in late September 2012 as a result of the following indictment:

http://www.cleburnetimesreview.com/...cle_947d2b06-1dd4-5b2c-9ee9-fd942627190c.html

This kind of bad information hurts the chances of public trust/sympathy.

A more honest picture of who BL is/was could only help at this point, IMO.

Expect me to believe it was only his "distant past?"

Nice try, but no cigar.

Damage to public trust already done from the beginning. Have to say that I am not seeing much to improve that from my perspective, but I am going to continue reading through the past.

Yeah I think people get hung up on the warrant/previous drug issues etc. I've never felt that stuff had a bearing on this.

As far as I'm concerned he's a victim here.

Everyone has a past, that doesn't mean they deserved to become a missing person, for whatever reasons, and it doesn't mean they shouldn't be searched for. His past has never affected the way I feel about this case.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail