742 users online (150 members and 592 guests)  

Websleuths News

Upstate NY

OK - OKC mom kills daughter thought devil-possessed: LE

Oklahoma City woman kills daughter she thought was possessed by devil, police say

It had been more than a day since Francisco Merlos had spoken to his girlfriend when he went by her mother's house Saturday to check on her. The couple had a split two days before, and Merlos was hoping to patch things up.

Merlos said Geneva Gomez, 33, had come by his apartment Thursday at the behest of her mother, Juanita Gomez, and gathered her things.
    When he knocked on her door Saturday, Juanita Gomez grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him inside, Merlos said.
    "She stated she punched her daughter repeatedly and forced a crucifix and religious medallion down her throat until blood came out of her daughter's mouth," according to court documents filed Monday. "Gomez saw her daughter die and then placed the body in the shape of a cross."
    much more at link

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post

So mother and daughter were very close. I think mom lost her mind literally. Seems a rapper who knows them mentioned prior to murder the mother was acting strange.

my cosy corner
    The newspaper story said the daughter was going to get married the following week.
    I think the mother didn't want her daughter to get married. She didn't wan't to 'lose her daughter'. So she killed her instead.
    She would have made a mother-in-law from hell.
    (just my opinion)

This is one of the most horrible, cruel things I have ever heard of. I don't even have words for this. I hope she gets the death penalty.

Upstate NY