1219 users online (244 members and 975 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

Karen Ristevski: Police refuse to say if they have suspects in missing person case

Melbourne police refused to reveal if they had any suspects in the case of missing woman Karen Risteveski as they stepped up efforts to find her.

Detectives have set up an information caravan in her home suburb of Avondale Heights, in Melbourne's north-west and mounted police have searched parklands near her home.

Ms Ristevski has not used her mobile phone or bank accounts, or made contact with friends or family since June 29.

Karen Ristevski: Detectives ramp up search efforts to generate new leads about missing Melbourne woman

Mr Rickard has denied any involvement in Mrs Ristevski's disappearance but told a newspaper his anger over a family conflict did provide him with a reason to want to hurt her.

He admits battling an ice addiction and said Mrs Ristevski had previously spoken of planning to leave the family.

He also said he phoned Mrs Ristevski about 10 days before her disappearance to discuss the family *conflict, which he said has been "swept under the carpet".

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4

Please read and make sure you understand.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Time outs will be forth coming if you do not adhere to the rules, no questions asked.

Thank you.

Is there any information to clarify if KR visited AR in prison? We know BR did.

Will mobile phone ‘pings’ lead police to the body of Karen Ristevski?

see here www.news.com.au
    I cant link it for some reason

Detectives have taken CCTV footage from 60 cameras at two service stations at Calder Park and are also studying video from Toolern Vale General Store because of its proximity to the ping detected at Diggers Rest.
    Just have to wait

Quote Originally Posted by DanInOz View Post
    Will mobile phone ‘pings’ lead police to the body of Karen Ristevski?

see here www.news.com.au
    I cant link it for some reason

Detectives have taken CCTV footage from 60 cameras at two service stations at Calder Park and are also studying video from Toolern Vale General Store because of its proximity to the ping detected at Diggers Rest.
    Just have to wait
    http://www.news.com.au/national/vict...9a2db5ded7b713
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Fortunate queried a couple of check ins. The Transit Rooftop Bar doesn't bother me. The Melbourne Tullamarine Domestic check in is interesting even though it was more than a month after June 29.
    Hardly a frequent flyer and doesn't appear to have gone anywhere.
    Perhaps dropping someone off or picking someone up.

Sorry, not sure how to move a post from previous thread to reply.

Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

Can't remember who was talking about it but this pic accompanied the article when AR first came to light. Hand does seem discoloured and swollen. Thoughts?

From this article... http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vic...4c0a6ee67f533f

I really hope that THREAD #5 will bring on some ARRESTS and JUSTICE FOR KAREN...
    Last edited by tiddles24; 08-30-2016 at 02:38 AM.

I personally believe AR stayed at TRB (Transit Rooftop Bar) the night of Aug 6th and then there is a connection to the Tullamarine Airport next day. As Oz Jen mentioned, I can't imagine AR being someone who flies on a regular basis, and also TRB has a "dress code". Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz Jen View Post
    Fortunate queried a couple of check ins. The Transit Rooftop Bar doesn't bother me. The Melbourne Tullamarine Domestic check in is interesting even though it was more than a month after June 29.
    Hardly a frequent flyer and doesn't appear to have gone anywhere.
    Perhaps dropping someone off or picking someone up.

Sorry, not sure how to move a post from previous thread to reply.

I brought up the hand injury again Westside_sluth just before in previous thread, thanks for the pic.

I had assume wrongly that his hand was black and blue in the pic.

But i still question how it may have happened, given the case circumstances.

Not Allowed (From Social Media Rules)

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
    Friends of either a victim or a suspect
    Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Thanks Westside_Sleuth. IMO the hands don't look any different to each other. If you were told that this guy has a hand injury you'd certainly have to look hard to make out any discolouration but that could also be put down to shadow.

Anyway it's a moot point as to how much bruising there was on AR's hand. I'm sure it's all healed now. In the meantime I really hope that Karen is found soon. In the next hour or so would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Westside_Sleuth View Post
    Can't remember who was talking about it but this pic accompanied the article when AR first came to light. Hand does seem discoloured and swollen. Thoughts?

From this article... http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vic...4c0a6ee67f533f

Last edited by Makara; 08-30-2016 at 03:11 AM.

There is a roundabout in Toolern Vale.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place...6!4d144.593056

Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    Thanks Westside_Sleuth. IMO the hands don't look any different to each other. If you were told that this guy has a hand injury you'd certainly have to look hard to make out any discolouration but that could also be put down to shadow.

Anyway it's a moot point as to how much bruising there was on AR's hand. I'm sure it's all healed now. In the meantime I really hope that Karen if found soon. In the next hour or so would be good.
    True. I knew I'd seen an actual pic of the hand so thought I'd find it and share so we have the correct info. It wasn't black and blue at the interview and now we know that for sure.

I agree, hope she is is found soon. Surely they're getting close?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shuddup!!

Excuse my ignorance but what's the significance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast