719 users online (107 members and 612 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CO - Father deliberately crashed car to try to kill his toddler son, 21 August 2016

This man is SICK! I'm so happy this baby is still alive and will most likely never have to see his "father" again. I sincerely hope he gets what he deserves in prison.

"Nathan Weitzel, 29, crashed into several cars while driving at 75 miles per hour. He told investigators that he intentionally left his young son unbuckled in order to kill him. He drove into several cars at a speed of 75 miles per hour while his son was sitting in the car with him and left unbuckled. When the resident's next door neighbor dialed 911, she saw Weitzel 'hitting the child ... it looked like an elbow. It was horrifying.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...shing-car.html

omg! he is so darling! :*( why???? just walk away! dead beat is better than murderer!

This one sounds about as dumb as guy that weeks ago tried to flush his infant child down a toilet.

August 30, 2015
    5:11 PM

DAD ACCUSED OF INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO KILL TODDLER SON IN CAR CRASH

A Colorado father has been accused of trying to kill his child by getting into a car wreck, reports CBS Denver.

Nathan Weitzel

Nathan Weitzel, 29, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder and several other counts in connection with the Aug. 21 crash, which resulted in the continued hospitalization of his 2-year-old son.

The child was not buckled in at the time of the crash, according to police.

According to a police affidavit, Weitzel confessed to investigators.

“I was trying to kill my son,” Weitzel said, according to police.

He allegedly said being a father was too big of a responsibility and he did not think he was man enough to raise a child. He estimated he was driving up to 75 miles per hour.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dad-accu...inkId=28230182

ALSO

August 9, 2016
    9:37 PM

Toddler’s Father In Crash To Police: ‘I Was Trying To Kill My Son’

Isaiah Weitzel, 2, remains at a hospital in Aurora with severe injuries. His father, Nathan Weitzel, 29, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder.
    “I was trying to kill my son,” Weitzel told investigators.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/08/2...nial-colorado/

Jesus Wept. John 11:35 KJV

Why do we call ourselves the most intelligent species on earth?

Poor little Isaiah, get better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by GeeEm View Post

He allegedly said being a father was too big of a responsibility and he did not think he was man enough to raise a child. He estimated he was driving up to 75 miles per hour.

Ok ... then give it to a relative to raise, hand him to CPS, whatever!
    I guess that would then mean sixteen years of child support or whatever though, and he feared that more than anything I presume.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloise View Post
    Ok ... then give it to a relative to raise, hand him to CPS, whatever!
    I guess that would then mean sixteen years of child support or whatever though, and he feared that more than anything I presume.
    In the first article it already says that he shares custody with the mother because they are separated. She has Isaiah on weekdays and the father gets him on weekends. He could have just let the mother have full custody.

This is just so sad. Does it seem like there are more child abuse cases these days???

Quote Originally Posted by Daephine View Post
    In the first article it already says that he shares custody with the mother because they are separated. She has Isaiah on weekdays and the father gets him on weekends. He could have just let the mother have full custody.

This is just so sad. Does it seem like there are more child abuse cases these days???

Or or it could be he was trying to skirt the responsibility of child support. Or punish his ex.

Absolutely, totally unforgivable. What a piece of cr@p - this so-called "father" is the lowest of the low......he deserves to burn in hell. IMO

Man who crashed car in attempt to kill his toddler son enters insanity plea in Arapahoe County

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/04/13...insanity-plea/

A man who told investigators he crashed a car in Centennial last year in an attempt to kill his unrestrained 2-year-old son, who was riding in the vehicle, pleaded not guilty on Thursday by reason of insanity.

Nathan Weitzel is accused of several charges in the Aug. 21, 2016 wreck, including attempted first-degree murder and child abuse causing serious injury.

Prosecutors say Arapahoe County District County Judge Jeffrey Holmes has ordered a mental health evaluation for Wietzel.

Weitzel is next due before a judge on July 6 for a status conference, according to the 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office.

that poor little boy. i hope he fully recovered and is getting therapy and support.

He looks very good.
    Here is dads Facebook, new pictures on moms show him doing very well.

https://m.facebook.com/NathanielWeit...3Du_u_17&mdf=1

Oh wow, how horrible. Poor little boy. What a POS that calls himself a father, SMH. How can they do it? It beggars belief.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

Good Lord, some people do not deserve to have children. That poor little boy.
    "Is this the Briscoe dame? Listen, I see that brat 'a yours with that gun packer, Jones." - The Texas Tornado, 1928

he looked like he loved him at some point. drugs are bad m'kay... smh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast