Chris Brown in Stand off with Police

why invite trouble? How stupid can he be. I wonder what kind of drugs are in his system. Seriously, IDKWTHIWWP

[video=youtube;KrDQnYkYe4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrDQnYkYe4k[/video]

live link

According to the TMZ link in OP, Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos, is there. Waiting for Brown to surrender (per TMZ or true, I don't know). He supposedly threw a duffel bag with at least one gun, other weapons, and drugs out a window. This all started after a woman called 911 reporting Brown was brandishing a gun in a threatening manner.

ETA:
what a ridiculous rant Brown posted in a video available on this same linked TMZ page.

From the live video, Brown is outside sitting. Then he laid down for a few seconds, is sitting again. Many investigators are around him, but he is sitting pretty calmly.

I can't believe I'm watching this live. I have got to find something to do!

Reactions: Dre
Must be nice to be privileged and get to lounge on your steps and call it "surrendering". *sigh*

Must be nice to be privileged and get to lounge on your steps and call it "surrendering". *sigh*

Apparently he isn't one of the "oppressed" that Colin Kaepernick referred to when he refused to stand for the national anthem. Sorry, just couldn't resist.

He has gone back into the house. This all seems so bizarre. Was that attorney Geragos wandering around outside?

It bothers me those dogs (I think there are two) are stuck in that little pen on the side.

Police update: Robbery/Homicide will be taking over the investigation.....? Still ongoing investigation.

Homicide?

I know it's not the same everywhere, but our local PD's robbery/homicide unit is another name for what other departments call their major crimes or violent crimes unit. They investigate many crimes other than robberies & homicides, so it's a bit of a misnomer.

Mark Geragos calling into Dr. Drew < Dan Abrams hosting>

Police update: Robbery/Homicide will be taking over the investigation.....? Still ongoing investigation.

I heard Mark Geragos tell Dan Abrams they are still doing a search of his house. I'll bet he's:furious::stormingmad:, oh well, boo hoo, :jail::moo:

Update : assault with a deadly weapon investigation........... still searching home......... to be con.'t....... :moo:

He is in police custody and has been arrested for suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon. It is being reported by TMZ and LA times online. Sorry I'm not able to link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back