1134 users online (282 members and 852 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

FBI offers $25k reward in Brittanee Drexel disappearance
    WBTW News Staff
    Published: June 3, 2016, Updated: June 8, 2016

Brittanee Drexel was reported missing seven years ago on Ocean Boulevard. Drexel left her home in Rochester, New York during the spring of 2009 without her parents’ consent and traveled with a group of teenagers on spring break to Myrtle Beach.

FBI Special Agent in Charge David Thomas says investigators believe Drexel was taken from the Blue Water Inn in Myrtle Beach to the area where Wednesday’s press conference was held, in McCllelanville, and was held against her will for several days.

“We believe she traveled from the Blue Water, here, to this general area, and was here for several days,” says Thomas. “We are confident in the fact that she was here.”

Brittanee Drexel, teen who vanished in 2009, was raped, shot, eaten by alligators, FBI says
    28 August 2016

A teenager who vanished from Myrtle Beach, S.C., in 2009 was repeatedly raped in a gang “stash house” for several days – then she was shot dead and fed to alligators when her disappearance generated too much media attention, the FBI said last week.

The shocking new details about the mysterious disappearance of 17-year-old Rochester, N.Y., native Brittanee Drexel came largely from a “jailhouse confession” that was subsequently substantiated by others with “tidbits” and “secondhand information,” FBI Agent Gerrick Munoz testified in a federal court transcript obtained by The Post and Courier.

http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com/

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Myrtle Beach Police Department (843) 918-1963
    or CUE Center For Missing Persons 24 Hour Tip Line 910-232-1687

NCMEC Poster - http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    NamUs - https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/5438/0/

Previous Threads:

Thread #1 Thread #2

Thread #3 Thread #4

Thread #5 Thread #6

Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10

Thread #11 Thread #12

Thread #13 Thread #14

Thread #15 Thread #16

Thread # 17 Thread #18

New

http://www.people.com/article/Britta...-taylor-family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    there is no "i" in team

Has Moody ever murdered any of his victims? Sorry i cant remember but If I recall I dont think he did. I know a killer can start killing at any time but I dont think this matches his MO.

Quote Originally Posted by rubylulu19 View Post
    Has Moody ever murdered any of his victims? Sorry i cant remember but If I recall I dont think he did. I know a killer can start killing at any time but I dont think this matches his MO.
    I don't think so. I only remember one of his victims (were there more?) and she spoke out after he was named POI in Britt's case.

If you ask me the whole bunch that was in that house should be arrested until someone spills the beans.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Gidget View Post
    If you ask me the whole bunch that was in that house should be arrested until someone spills the beans.
    Exactly! Get each in a different room to interrogate them, one might just slip up and spit out the whole truth.

jmo
    Jesus Wept. John 11:35 KJV

I think this will be resolved soon. After listening to Chad's interview the other day you can tell there is momentum and renewed energy. Hang on, Britt. We won't give up.

Good afternoon Brittanee and everybody. There's lots of rain here in coastal NC and SC overnight and today because of TS Hermine. Many times when the water recedes after the storm, there is debris left behind. Glasses, cups, jewelry, coolers, myriad items. I wish the FBI/LE would search the ponds and swamp again after the storm passes. Britt may just leave us a clue from beyond. I would start in the area where the sunglasses were found. JMO
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

The comments on that article are truly disgusting.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

What horrific news. So horrific in fact that I find myself trying to find any reason not to believe it. Looking at the history of the Taylor family though and the connection the family has with one attempted abduction and a further abduction and murder of a 19 year old girl it seems, very sadly, rather plausible. I also assume seeing as how this information was brought into a courtroom as testimony by an FBI agent that L.E deem the information to be credible as such. We also know that though most of the information comes from a single witness there is also other material L.E has which substantiates the witness testimony along with as yet unspecific DNA evidence. We know from Chad Drexel that his daughters DNA was found in or near a swamp and that, furthermore, this is a swamp that one of the lead suspects had visited.

I think looking at the attempted abduction around the same area and time (where a woman was almost snatched by three men in a van) we get a rough idea of what happened to Brittanee. I remember a couple of people on this website mentioning how dark and potentially dangerous the exact spot she vanished from was. A very sad case of being in the exact wrong place at the exact wrong time. And why?.....The banality of returning a pair of shorts to a friend it seems. I also remembering posting a long time ago mentioning how her sudden dropping of back and forth texts with her boyfriend was a big red flag. If Brittanee had, for arguments sake, accepted a lift or ride with the suspects then surely she would have texted something back to her boyfriend once she was settled in the car? I am personally convinced she was snatched with force, if there where three men (as was the case with the failed abduction) Brittanee would have had no chance to get away. We need to note how petite Brittanee was and that she had good vision in only one eye. This leads me back to wonder if Brittanee Drexel was in the process of texting or using her phone when she was literally scooped up and taken.

The real horror in what we have been told is that Brittanee was kept against her will for near 5 days and raped by multiple suspects, the above article goes as far to suggest that Miss Drexel was held as a sex slave and 'sold' to people going in and out of that stash house. This makes me wonder if the drugs involved are methamphetamine or very similar? This due to the craziness of the situation and the amount of time, 5 days, that it went on for. If Brittanee was offered to most people that went through that house then it might explain witness shame and why a lack of people have come forward.

The one thing Brittanee Drezel certainly was in her last minutes was incredibly brave. These people, if guilty, had not broken her. This is something to hold onto. I wonder if Drexel saw the arrival of the witness who has talked to the FBI as her opportunity to escape? Perhaps he opted not to rape Brittanee, perhaps he offered some tiny sign of sympathy, perhaps it was just that his arrival at the house afforded Brittanee a small window of opportunity to run? Brittanee took that opportunity to run, she got pistol whipped and murdered for the trouble, and I am humbled by her courage. I hope I would be able to show the same courage under such adversity.

Perpetrators of this evil crime are still free and have been for 7 years, this is a grievous state of affairs. For Mr Drexel and the Mother I hope this changes as soon as possible. This is a very dangerous group of people who appear to have done this before and will do it again if they are not prosecuted. My thoughts are with the parents and will continue to be. The cruelty of not even having a body to bury is an agony I cannot even begin to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Vox_Veritas_JT View Post
    What horrific news. So horrific in fact that I find myself trying to find any reason not to believe it. Looking at the history of the Taylor family though and the connection the family has with one attempted abduction and a further abduction and murder of a 19 year old girl it seems, very sadly, rather plausible. I also assume seeing as how this information was brought into a courtroom as testimony by an FBI agent that L.E deem the information to be credible as such. We also know that though most of the information comes from a single witness there is also other material L.E has which substantiates the witness testimony along with as yet unspecific DNA evidence. We know from Chad Drexel that his daughters DNA was found in or near a swamp and that, furthermore, this is a swamp that one of the lead suspects had visited.

I think looking at the attempted abduction around the same area and time (where a woman was almost snatched by three men in a van) we get a rough idea of what happened to Brittanee. I remember a couple of people on this website mentioning how dark and potentially dangerous the exact spot she vanished from was. A very sad case of being in the exact wrong place at the exact wrong time. And why?.....The banality of returning a pair of shorts to a friend it seems. I also remembering posting a long time ago mentioning how her sudden dropping of back and forth texts with her boyfriend was a big red flag. If Brittanee had, for arguments sake, accepted a lift or ride with the suspects then surely she would have texted something back to her boyfriend once she was settled in the car? I am personally convinced she was snatched with force, if there where three men (as was the case with the failed abduction) Brittanee would have had no chance to get away. We need to note how petite Brittanee was and that she had good vision in only one eye. This leads me back to wonder if Brittanee Drexel was in the process of texting or using her phone when she was literally scooped up and taken.

The real horror in what we have been told is that Brittanee was kept against her will for near 5 days and raped by multiple suspects, the above article goes as far to suggest that Miss Drexel was held as a sex slave and 'sold' to people going in and out of that stash house. This makes me wonder if the drugs involved are methamphetamine or very similar? This due to the craziness of the situation and the amount of time, 5 days, that it went on for. If Brittanee was offered to most people that went through that house then it might explain witness shame and why a lack of people have come forward.

The one thing Brittanee Drezel certainly was in her last minutes was incredibly brave. These people, if guilty, had not broken her. This is something to hold onto. I wonder if Drexel saw the arrival of the witness who has talked to the FBI as her opportunity to escape? Perhaps he opted not to rape Brittanee, perhaps he offered some tiny sign of sympathy, perhaps it was just that his arrival at the house afforded Brittanee a small window of opportunity to run? Brittanee took that opportunity to run, she got pistol whipped and murdered for the trouble, and I am humbled by her courage. I hope I would be able to show the same courage under such adversity.

Perpetrators of this evil crime are still free and have been for 7 years, this is a grievous state of affairs. For Mr Drexel and the Mother I hope this changes as soon as possible. This is a very dangerous group of people who appear to have done this before and will do it again if they are not prosecuted. My thoughts are with the parents and will continue to be. The cruelty of not even having a body to bury is an agony I cannot even begin to understand.
    Vox, this is such a beautiful post. I choked up. :Tears: Britt was indeed very brave. These monsters need to pay for this.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Chad, her father, has created a website a website for her: justiceforbrittanee.com. Check it out. He has been very active on social media lately. Again, I think this is going to break soon.

I think it's going to be over soon, I'm very impressed that they somehow managed to find DNA evidence so long after the crime and I hope that will be explained a little more.

Very interesting and informative site. Thank you Kmiller7779! May justice come swiftly. It is long overdue. #RIPBrittanee *** IMO I don't think Britt was offered a ride. Wasn't, at that point, she was very close to her hotel? I think it was something else. A question, some sort of lure. The same one that has most likely... been used prior. (Tried and true). I agree with the comments that LE wants a iron-clad case, as well as ALL the crimes brought forward, and that this is a complicated case with SO MANY crimes, locations, etc., involved - the reason the suspects have not been arrested thus far. The wait is agonizing, but better to have i's dotted and t's crossed so there is NO CHANCE anyone walks and ALL offenders are prosecuted. #JusticeForBrittanee ***My personal opinions/observations expressed in this post.***

Quote Originally Posted by Kmiller7779 View Post
    Chad, her father, has created a website a website for her: justiceforbrittanee.com. Check it out. He has been very active on social media lately. Again, I think this is going to break soon.

Wow I didn't realize until looking at this website that the main suspect has only one arm. It doesn't matter but still... If that website is legit, then way to go for getting their pictures out there along with Brittanee's story.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast