What we don't know

Jayelles

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Larry Schiller indicated that there was a lot he couldn't put in his book. Others have stated that there is evidence which has never been made public. Beckner refused to discuss DNA-x in his deposition and it was obvious from Lin Wood's reaction that this was evidence that TeamRamsey did not have.

Lou Smit went public with the evidence HE had access to and apparently he had already shared this with jameson. However, Lou Smit resigned from the case before the Grand Jury and since he became involved again a couple of years ago, he has remained schtumm.

On another forum, one poster picked up on a question that was asked of Patsy in one of her police interviews regarding the brand of her make-up. Why would investigators ask Patsy what brand of make-up she wore? It's hardly a common question for a man to ask a woman! So perhaps make-up was found at the scene?

Has anyone else picked up on any odd interview questions which might be a clue about the evidence we don't know about?

Police usually keep some things back which only the killer would know about.

Jayelles said:
Larry Schiller indicated that there was a lot he couldn't put in his book. Others have stated that there is evidence which has never been made public. Beckner refused to discuss DNA-x in his deposition and it was obvious from Lin Wood's reaction that this was evidence that TeamRamsey did not have.

Lou Smit went public with the evidence HE had access to and apparently he had already shared this with jameson. However, Lou Smit resigned from the case before the Grand Jury and since he became involved again a couple of years ago, he has remained schtumm.

On another forum, one poster picked up on a question that was asked of Patsy in one of her police interviews regarding the brand of her make-up. Why would investigators ask Patsy what brand of make-up she wore? It's hardly a common question for a man to ask a woman! So perhaps make-up was found at the scene?

Has anyone else picked up on any odd interview questions which might be a clue about the evidence we don't know about?

Perhaps they were trying to find out if Patsy could remember something trivial like a make up brand, but not when her daugher was last bathed and the numerous other important things that she SHOULD HAVE remembered.

Jayelles said:

Interesting thread Jayelles!

Yes,the make up does make me curious,such an odd question.
Another thing I would like to know more about that was mentioned in one of the interviews,was the pictures of JonBenet either taken of her in the basement,or a picture of her taken somewhere else and brought to the basement,they weren't clear which way it was. Anyway ... seems there may be pictures of JonBenet they are concerned about.

I wonder if the killer knows?

Jayelles said:

It seems I recall someone mentioning JonBenet was made up when she was found. Aside from her hair being in the 2 pony tails, it sounded like someone had put make up on her.
I wish I could figure out where I got that from. I just recently read 3 books on the case and the info runs together. I will try later to see if I can find it in one of the books. I thought it was strange.

Well, they made such a big deal about Patsy having makeup on early in the morning, perhaps they were going to recommend the same brand to their wives! Otherwise I don't know the relevance of it, unless they found some on JBR's clothing.

In one of the early search warrants of the house, they redacted something that was found in the cellar room---perhaps the Barbie nightgown?

The entreprenaur article wasn't publically discussed--the one with X's on the other people in the picture with JR, and the heart around his face. JR was asked about it in one of the interviews, and he had no knowledge of the marked up article. If the intruder brought that in, then the relevance is it was a copycat from "Ricochet," meant to convey revenge--or part of the whole movieline scenario. Where did it come from? A lot of times articles about the CEO are spread out on a table near the CEO's office. It was a year old. I find that a very curious clue. Did they ever match the red ink on JBR's hand to the red ink on the marked up article?

Somebody else mentioned the ransom note might be something the perp was very proud of--I tend to agree. They might have wanted to create a mystery based on movie themes--afterall, we're still talking about it today.

Lou Smit pointed out you can't do or write what you don't know. Someone knew about extortion movies---moreso than the average person.

You also have the animal hairs found on JBR--most likely a transference from the perp. Some have said they were wolfhound hairs (Tracey?).

There was a piece of paper found in JBR's waste basket in her room with writing on it, addressed to the Ramseys. Something to the effect, enjoy your Christmas---was that a sarcastic message written by the perp?

A chair was placed in front of, or in back of a door leading to the train room, as if to block access--JR noted that. Did Officer French not go into the room because of the chair? You'd think if the basement was thoroughly searched, he would have made note of the suitcase by the open window.

The conversations between Linda Arndt and the Ramseys on the 26th were never revealed....Linda Arndt claims she asked a lot of questions.

Jayelles said:

I not only think there are many odd questions that are asked of PR and JR I think there are many meaningless questions meant to distract the suspects during questioning.
I am still under the opinion that LE has and has always streched the truth about any evidence they have against the R's. Lets tell them we have this, lets tell them we have that.
When I read the interviews it always seems like LE is just hoping JR or PR will rattle or slip under some pressure and admit to the crime.

Becba said:
"It seems I recall someone mentioning JonBenet was made up when she was found. Aside from her hair being in the 2 pony tails, it sounded like someone had put make up on her.
I wish I could figure out where I got that from. I just recently read 3 books on the case and the info runs together. I will try later to see if I can find it in one of the books. I thought it was strange."

Apparently LE wanted to find out if the makeup JBR was wearing was possibly Patsy's, which either she or someone else could have been using. But why were they or why was someone making her up and styling her hair at that hour??? Editing to add, was there a thick enough layer on JonBenet that LE could scape off some to analyze and find out what brand?

I've never heard that Jon Benet was wearing makeup!! Where are you getting this from?

It is possible, and highly probable that makeup Patsy was wearing rubbed off on Jon Benet and her clothing. Of course this would have been analyzed and of course it is something which should be asked of Patsy Ramsey. This was her mother, and she came in close contact with her before and after the death.

Sabrina said:
I've never heard that Jon Benet was wearing makeup!! Where are you getting this from?

It is possible, and highly probable that makeup Patsy was wearing rubbed off on Jon Benet and her clothing. Of course this would have been analyzed and of course it is something which should be asked of Patsy Ramsey. This was her mother, and she came in close contact with her before and after the death.
If JBR was wearing make-up, it should be on the autopsy report - right? However, I have never read that she was wearing make-up to visit the Whites on Christmas day - wouldn't that be just a bit OTT?

I think there may be a bit on "confusion" here ;-)

Jayelles said:
If I remember correctly, the fact that she was already wearing full makeup when the police arrived was a discussion point right from the beginning. It also went to the timeline of whether or not Patsy even slept the night before. It surely doesn't surprise me at all that she was questioned about the brand, there probably was no doubt about there being makeup on JBR or her clothing Jay, especially after her swan dive on top of JBR after she was brought upstairs.

Patsy claimed that she didn't take a shower that morning because her shower was broken, but she wouldn't go anywhere without her make up. Now how am I to believe that a woman so obsessed with appearances will apply make up before going downstairs to make coffee but feels fine skipping a shower, right before she's about to meet family for Christmas celebration? I don't believe that. I don't believe Patsy slept at all Christmas night, and I highly suspect that JonBenet didn't sleep either. I would have no problem believing JonBenet had been made up for their gadding about at various parties Christmas night. Was the make up smeared on her, or had it been applied carefully? Was she wearing her hair in the two ponytails when the Rams were out celebrating with friends Christmas night?

In the early days a, confessing, poster claimed she had on make up and nail polish, his account was dismissed when someone called him on the "nailpolish". I thought it was batman, but I am not finding it, so I probably am wrong.

We should clarify what we mean, smears of makeup on the body and clothing or deliberately applied makeup to the face.

I remember about Patsy being made up, don't remember ever hearing before that there was any makeup on JonBenet. We need to know how much, and on what part of her, if anyone knows. Yes I could have gotten smeared on her when Patsy fell on her, or, if there was a woman with the intruder/intruders, maybe from her. An earring was found lying in the street just off the sidewalk concrete. Could have been there for months, and could have been a pervert's, not necessarily a woman's. Don't ask me for a source. I forget. Maybe ST or Schiller.

Eagle1 said:
We should clarify what we mean, smears of makeup on the body and clothing or deliberately applied makeup to the face.

I remember about Patsy being made up, don't remember ever hearing before that there was any makeup on JonBenet. We need to know how much, and on what part of her, if anyone knows. Yes I could have gotten smeared on her when Patsy fell on her, or, if there was a woman with the intruder/intruders, maybe from her. An earring was found lying in the street just off the sidewalk concrete. Could have been there for months, and could have been a pervert's, not necessarily a woman's. Don't ask me for a source. I forget. Maybe ST or Schiller.
You just said in your previous post that JonBenet was wearing make-up!

I quote:-

Apparently LE wanted to find out if the makeup JBR was wearing was possibly Patsy's, which either she or someone else could have been using. But why were they or why was someone making her up and styling her hair at that hour??? Editing to add, was there a thick enough layer on JonBenet that LE could scape off some to analyze and find out what brand?
Deary me!

QUOTE>>Patsy claimed that she didn't take a shower that morning because her shower was broken, but she wouldn't go anywhere without her make up. Now how am I to believe that a woman so obsessed with appearances will apply make up before going downstairs to make coffee but feels fine skipping a shower, right before she's about to meet family for Christmas celebration?<<

And like she couldn't have had a shower in another bathroom, was John using his shower?? I can't remember. Even if he was, the kids had their own bathroom's didn't they?? I know JonBenet did, not sure about Burke. Was there another shower in one of the kids bathroom's??

narlacat said:
QUOTE>>Patsy claimed that she didn't take a shower that morning because her shower was broken, but she wouldn't go anywhere without her make up. Now how am I to believe that a woman so obsessed with appearances will apply make up before going downstairs to make coffee but feels fine skipping a shower, right before she's about to meet family for Christmas celebration?<<

And like she couldn't have had a shower in another bathroom, was John using his shower?? I can't remember. Even if he was, the kids had their own bathroom's didn't they?? I know JonBenet did, not sure about Burke. Was there another shower in one of the kids bathroom's??

or bath every night in Colorado weather--it is very dry climate--particularly in winter. At the most a quick washup would do. It makes sense that Patsy would put on makeup before going downstairs...it was a big house, and her bedroom was on the 3rd story.

Yeah well, that may be Maikai but I find it odd that Patsy would not have had a shower before going on such a trip and where she was hoping to impress her step daughter's husband to be.

QUOTE>>It makes sense that Patsy would put on makeup before going downstairs...it was a big house, and her bedroom was on the 3rd story.<<

Like she wouldn't have been going upstairs again at some stage.

Do we all agree it has been out in the public that JonBenets hair was done up in 2 ponytails. One over the other?

I am saying she was done up for someones fantasy. As far as make up I read a statement saying she was made up or something to the effect. I will look for the statement tomorrow if I have time. I know it is not worth anything without fact to back it up. I just got the impression someone had put makeup on her.

narlacat said:
Yeah well, that may be Maikai but I find it odd that Patsy would not have had a shower before going on such a trip and where she was hoping to impress her step daughter's husband to be.

QUOTE>>It makes sense that Patsy would put on makeup before going downstairs...it was a big house, and her bedroom was on the 3rd story.<<

Like she wouldn't have been going upstairs again at some stage.

perhaps Patsy isn't as vain as some think she is? Colorado in winter is very drying on the skin, but great for good hair days--none of that humidity to suck the life out of it. Patsy has said, and it seems reasonable, that she got herself together before she got the kids up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SAGEWITHRAGE
Back