1319 users online (216 members and 1103 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing Ding View Post
    Right! I get it now. I just read your previous post (five months later! lol) and didn't understand (then) that the window screen was off of Travis' office window. So a staged burglary makes sense to me now. But like you said, Arias was too dumb to take the camera, his laptop and maybe his jewelry to support a burglary scenario. Heck, she didn't even open the window from inside his office or make shoe prints outside the window as a red herring. Unless ninjas really were involved. Cause they can do stuff like that and not make their presence known!
    I think her mistake on this was part ego and part stupidity. I really think that she would never be a suspect. She has such a delusional ego. I wouldn't doubt that she thought she could talk her way out. Because there's no way that she would be suspected. /sarcasm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Frequently mentioned during Jodi Arias trial, The Bad Seed (1956) is featured today (Friday) at 4:30 on TCM.

Synopsis: A woman suspects that her perfect little girl is a ruthless killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger09 View Post
    I think her mistake on this was part ego and part stupidity. I really think that she would never be a suspect. She has such a delusional ego. I wouldn't doubt that she thought she could talk her way out. Because there's no way that she would be suspected. /sarcasm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
    I agree, Tiger09, that Arias believed her own premeditation was so thorough that she would never be a suspect. Wrong. Failing that, she believed she could charm/talk her way out of interrogation. Wrong again. In all of her previous manipulative/criminal behavior (snooping/backspacing on computers, her letter-writing campaigns, tire slashings and texting head games), she had never been held accountable to any real authority. Getting away with all that behavior in the past gave her a real false sense of confidence that she could get away with anything -- including murdering Travis. And her need to linger at the house that day and play the murder out like some deranged passion play just to torture Travis didn't help her cause or her timeline. The white witch of Yreka is the very definition of the word "Egocentric".

And now she lives in a veal cage. The End.
    @JodiAnnArias: They took my case and they took my cash, now I'm in Perryville with a terrible rash. #JodiArias

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Just heard....

Darn I missed Hope4More!! HI! if you peeking in!! Missed your posts!
    ((((Niner-)))). Here. Thank you. More soon.

I can't believe we've reassembled the Arias Trial Websleuth diehards of yesteryear. There's been something compelling not just about the case, but about those who clustered around it. We had some memorable interactions, even if we didn't always agree. Plenty of drama, too. It was always a pleasure to be around y'all.

Could we maybe "re-publish" Hope's threads on emails and text messages? So those who weren't in the loop first time around can get their ideas into the mix?

On POS's COA appeal.

Finally, all transcripts are redone & no other outstanding obstacle remains. The COA has issued a deadline of February 2018 to the murderer's attorneys for opening briefs to be filed. Then the State files theirs, then her attorneys file their response to the State's brief.

The last opening brief's deadline is a full year away, not until October 2018.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    On POS's COA appeal.

Finally, all transcripts are redone & no other outstanding obstacle remains. The COA has issued a deadline of February 2018 to the murderer's attorneys for opening briefs to be filed. Then the State files theirs, then her attorneys file their response to the State's brief.

The last opening brief's deadline is a full year away, not until October 2018.
    Any idea if we'll get a peek into the briefs once they're filed or do we have to wait for a decision to know their substance?

Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    Any idea if we'll get a peek into the briefs once they're filed or do we have to wait for a decision to know their substance?
    Well I, for one, have zero interest in peeking into Jodi's briefs. I've already seen too much!
    Last edited by Wing Ding; 10-20-2017 at 12:14 PM.
    @JodiAnnArias: They took my case and they took my cash, now I'm in Perryville with a terrible rash. #JodiArias

Transcript errors and omissions prolong Jodi Arias appeal

Snip:

"For example, one issue surfaced in 2009 and lingered until at least Feb. 5, 2015, the lawyers wrote."

The hard drive fiasco?

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39