686 users online (80 members and 606 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 653
  1. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    WSLS 10 News reports Felon Arias wants leave from prison because her dad died of unknown causes however the state of Arizona only allows some inmates that privelage if within the state, not outside of Arizona. Felon probably will not get permission for a leave.

    Posted 9-25-2017 WSLS10 News.

    Sorry cannot link on iPad.


    https://www.wsls.com/inside-edition/...sclosed-causes

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    12,536
    http://people.com/crime/jodi-arias-f...-prison-leave/

    Under Arizona law, inmates can apply for an escorted leave visit to attend the funeral or memorial service of a loved one. If the request is granted, the inmate will be supervised by authorities the entire time.

    However, Arias would very likely be unable to attend her father’s memorial service if it’s held in California. Inmates who are granted an escorted leave visit must remain within Arizonas. Funeral visits are not available for closed casket services, or memorials where the body has already been cremated

    “She wants to go, but it seems impossible now,” says the relative. “The logistics just don’t work out. And yes, it’s sad for her, but it can’t be the family’s problem. They’re grieving the loss of a beloved man.”

    .
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011


  3. #558
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    12,793
    Just heard....

    Darn I missed Hope4More!! HI! if you peeking in!! Missed your posts!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

  4. #559
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    486
    My first ex-husband's.RIP. mother passed while he was San Quentin, and they didn't let him out to go to her funeral.

    *just a bit of trivia...lol

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Time View Post
    My first ex-husband's.RIP. mother passed while he was San Quentin, and they didn't let him out to go to her funeral.

    *just a bit of trivia...lol
    Too bad. And she already had a call in to Troy Hayden for an interview and free makeup.
    All of my posts are my opinion only, and reflect my point of view, and not necessarily objective truth.

  6. #561
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    64
    Hello, it's been a while! I keep coming back to this trial time and time again, it's stuck in my head and my heart. I think of Travis often and always remember him on his birthday (not a memory wiz, his is just a few days after mine!)

    I'm currently re-reading Juan's book and have been browsing through threads I missed the first time round. I've noticed that at least 2 of these threads seem to suddenly drop conversation despite being busy and full of thoughts and theories. Does anyone know what happened?
    I'm referring to JM's book discussion thread #2 and the discussion on the Journals and text messages. Hope was talking about posting a summary of the June texts but the conversations just ends. Neither thread is closed or long enough to go to an additional one. Gutted, I was really getting into the text discussions, reading and reading whenever I could. I so want to read the summary of the June texts and everyone's thoughts on them.
    Last edited by Cinnalauda; 10-04-2017 at 09:05 AM.
    In Memory Of
    Travis Alexander
    1977 - 2008

    You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.



  7. #562
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,067
    R.I.P. .Bill.
    ~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    12,793
    Cinnalauda - well, Hope4More quit WS for a while - but I just saw her post a few days ago - so maybe she is back (permanently) and will see you post on those June texts!!

    Welcome back!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    518
    After almost 5 years of picking apart this case, watching and rewatching trial videos, mulling over and over on different issues, I've finally came to a conclusion in my mind.

    I believe:
    -Travis did not know she was coming.
    -They did not have sex with her on June 4th.
    -Travis' camera time was set incorrectly.
    -Travis was taking a morning shower to wake himself up. He looks sleepy in the first few photos.
    -Travis first noticed her @5:27:18 (camera time stamp).
    -Travis was covered in blood and probably dead @ 5:33:32 (camera time stamp)
    -His horrific encounter with his murderer lasted 6 minutes and 14 seconds on June 4th.
    -Arias left T's house around 5 pm (real time). Arrived at some place 45 miles north of Kingman and called Ryan @ 9:30 pm (Utah time 10:30 pm).

    Same premeditated murder, even more cruel and cold hearted than her testified to version, but very different sequence of events on June 4th.

    This makes sense to me. Finally!

  10. #565
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Cinnalauda - well, Hope4More quit WS for a while - but I just saw her post a few days ago - so maybe she is back (permanently) and will see you post on those June texts!!

    Welcome back!
    Thanks Niner! I hope so, I loved Hope's input on this case. Failing that I'll have to stump up for a month's subscription to BK's site. Not quite the same as a good discussion on WS though.
    In Memory Of
    Travis Alexander
    1977 - 2008

    You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.




  11. #566
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketaccent View Post
    After almost 5 years of picking apart this case, watching and rewatching trial videos, mulling over and over on different issues, I've finally came to a conclusion in my mind.

    I believe:
    -Travis did not know she was coming.
    -They did not have sex with her on June 4th.
    -Travis' camera time was set incorrectly.
    -Travis was taking a morning shower to wake himself up. He looks sleepy in the first few photos.
    -Travis first noticed her @5:27:18 (camera time stamp).
    -Travis was covered in blood and probably dead @ 5:33:32 (camera time stamp)
    -His horrific encounter with his murderer lasted 6 minutes and 14 seconds on June 4th.
    -Arias left T's house around 5 pm (real time). Arrived at some place 45 miles north of Kingman and called Ryan @ 9:30 pm (Utah time 10:30 pm).

    Same premeditated murder, even more cruel and cold hearted than her testified to version, but very different sequence of events on June 4th.

    This makes sense to me. Finally!
    Up until I read the thread detailing the texts and messages between JA and TA I would have argues that they definitely did have sex on the 4th - the timestamps, the hair colour... But now I've been privy to the complete insanity of JA and the ill feelings between them in May and June, there is surely no way he would of engaged in sexual behavior with her. I know he was addicted to her, but by that point he'd saw behind her mask and glimpsed the evil that lurks there.
    In Memory Of
    Travis Alexander
    1977 - 2008

    You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.



  12. #567
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    Hi TexMex.

    It doesn't seem inevitable that you'll see this, given how totally quiet this place seems to have been for a long while () but, just in case....

    Am worried for you about Harvey. Are you OK? There is also a Harvey thread to post in- please let us know that you're safe !
    Woohoo! It's Hope4More!

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post
    IIRC, even if she was in AZ and did go—accompanied by guards—she's not allowed to be at a service. She can attend a casket visitation, but it has to be by herself, no companions. Just guards.

    IIRC prisoners going to funerals are restricted in restroom visits en route, since these have to be arranged at a police facility.

    IIRC the prisoner has to pay for guard and transportation expenses.

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnalauda View Post
    Hello, it's been a while! I keep coming back to this trial time and time again, it's stuck in my head and my heart. I think of Travis often and always remember him on his birthday (not a memory wiz, his is just a few days after mine!)

    I'm currently re-reading Juan's book and have been browsing through threads I missed the first time round. I've noticed that at least 2 of these threads seem to suddenly drop conversation despite being busy and full of thoughts and theories. Does anyone know what happened?
    I'm referring to JM's book discussion thread #2 and the discussion on the Journals and text messages. Hope was talking about posting a summary of the June texts but the conversations just ends. Neither thread is closed or long enough to go to an additional one. Gutted, I was really getting into the text discussions, reading and reading whenever I could. I so want to read the summary of the June texts and everyone's thoughts on them.
    Maybe that discussion went quiet because right then Hope4More was on the road in AZ trying to figure out the Jodi trail, and we had moment to moment updates on where Hope was (complete with photos). Plus, we all were discussing at the same time and giving her suggestions?

    And maybe that section of "sentencing and beyond" will keep you busy until the June texts are located (they're probably here somewhere).

  15. #570
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Menlo Park, CA.
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger09 View Post
    I've always thought that she did it to attempt to stage a break in. I think her plan was to deny being there and make it look like someone broke in, robbed Travis, and killed him.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
    Right! I get it now. I just read your previous post (five months later! lol) and didn't understand (then) that the window screen was off of Travis' office window. So a staged burglary makes sense to me now. But like you said, Arias was too dumb to take the camera, his laptop and maybe his jewelry to support a burglary scenario. Heck, she didn't even open the window from inside his office or make shoe prints outside the window as a red herring. Unless ninjas really were involved. Cause they can do stuff like that and not make their presence known!
    @JodiAnnArias: They took my case and they took my cash, now I'm in Perryville with a terrible rash. #JodiArias

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #7
    By Coldpizza in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1675
    Last Post: 08-31-2016, 08:21 PM
  2. Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6
    By KateB in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1416
    Last Post: 05-10-2016, 02:19 PM
  3. Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5
    By KateB in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1647
    Last Post: 03-26-2016, 09:56 PM
  4. Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3
    By KateB in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1365
    Last Post: 01-10-2016, 11:35 PM
  5. Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1
    By Harmony 2 in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1218
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 12:42 PM