Found Alive Australia - Mark, 51, & Jacoba Tromp, 53, Jenolan Caves, NSW, 30 Aug 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Car belonging to married couple who vanished on family holiday found 600kms away after 'suspicious' driver leapt out and ran off into the night
37C117B100000578-3767118-image-a-57_1472650720882.jpg

• Mark and Jacoba Tromp were last seen on Tuesday near the Jenolan Caves
• The couple from Silvan, Victoria, were holidaying with children in NSW
• The couple left their bank cards and mobile phones at their home
• Their Peugeot station wagon was found at Wangaratta on Wednesday night
37C1215A00000578-3767118-image-a-56_1472650718425.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-bank-cards-mobile-phones.html#ixzz4IxU8lHAu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is a really mysterious case!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I wonder what happened here. I hope they haven't been car-jacked by some crazed prick on ice, but this loon driving their car sounds out of his mind- running off into the forest during the night.

Why would they have left all that stuff at home when traveling like they did? It makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Just want to point out, the woman in the photo in the first post is Mark's daughter, not his wife Jacoba.

The distance between Yass and Wangaratta is a 3 and a half hour drive?!?

That article says it is believed Mark Tromp is in the Wangaratta area. Is he likely to be the man seen running from the car?

I didn't even think of that possibility but apparently you are right!

So what happened? Did they have a fight?

I didn't even think of that possibility but apparently you are right!

So what happened? Did they have a fight?

The four and a third adult child, Riana, drove off in Ella’s car on Monday.

But during the car trip, the three children decided they did not want to continue on as their parents became more and more mentally distressed.

Mitchell Tromp said: “I’ve never seen anyone like this or anyone conduct themselves in this way”.

“I just really want my dad to be found.

“He’s not dangerous, he’s my mate, my father. I love him.”

Police found the family’s Silvan home open and with business papers strewn through the house.

Sgt Mark Knight said it was one of the most bizarre cases he had encountered in his career.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...t/news-story/5f18743f72629c6001d7650c7f2a33aa

Bizarre!

"The family fled their home on Monday after a “build up” of financial and family stresses, Sgt Knight said.

They left without their credit cards or passports.
Only Mitchell had his phone, but he voluntarily threw it out the window at Warburton.
All three adult children decided to leave the family trip and separated at different times. They have all since returned to Victoria."

This is such an odd case. I'd like to better understand where the car was found in relation to where the children last saw the parents AND where the witness said he saw that car following him. Then I'd want to see how far those places are from where the mom turned up in a hospital, as well as where the family home is.

This is such an odd case. I'd like to better understand where the car was found in relation to where the children last saw the parents AND where the witness said he saw that car following him. Then I'd want to see how far those places are from where the mom turned up in a hospital, as well as where the family home is.

852e653252e631ac798be6da387a36ca
Herald Sun

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk