819 users online (146 members and 673 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Skeletal Feml, Liberty County (near Plum Grove), 28 August 2016

Remains found Sunday identified as woman; DNA and forensic workup still pending:

An autopsy has determined that human remains found Sunday near Plum Grove in Liberty County belonged to an adult female.
    Authorities say the woman’s remains were discovered by the owners of a grassy lot on Road 3556 in the Grand San Jacinto Subdivision.

Nearly the entire skeleton of the woman was recovered, Cummins said, except for her feet and hands. He added it is normal for the feet and hands to be missing in such cases since these bones tend to be small and can be easily scattered or covered by soil.
    Several long black hairs were found along with the body, but Cummins said, “We can’t say 100 percent if those hairs belong to the remains.” Clothing items were also recovered, which could help narrow the scope of the investigation if family members of missing persons are available to identify these items.
    List of missing women included in article at link. Read more: http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/easte...c2a73bc08.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Remains found Sunday identified as woman; DNA and forensic workup still pending:

List of missing women included in article at link. Read more: http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/easte...c2a73bc08.html
    Danielle Sleeper isn't mentioned. The long black hairs make me think it could be her.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by krig101; 09-01-2016 at 11:49 AM.
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Quote Originally Posted by krig101 View Post
    Danielle Sleeper isn't mentioned. The long brown hairs make me think it could be her.

That's why I posted it to her thread. I haven't read Danielle's thread yet but just saw her pictures with the long dark hair and that she had not been found yet. Hopefully they release the clothing details.

That's why I posted it to her thread. I haven't read Danielle's thread yet but just saw her pictures with the long dark hair and that she had not been found yet. Hopefully they release the clothing details.
    Brief description about Danielle Sleeper:

Her husband was the last one to see her. According to him she was asleep on the couch when he took their son to pick up their other vehicle (left behind at a party the night before. Apparently they were fighting at the party). When they returned she was gone..He never reported her missing (her family did a couple of days later) and immediately sent their son to his mom's in another state.

She did not have custody of her other children from a previous marriage because her current husband was violent.

Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Seems to be a lot of men listed in the article so the list can be pretty narrowed down. Wow, some of those cases are pretty old. So sad for whoever it is.

Seems to be a lot of men listed in the article so the list can be pretty narrowed down. Wow, some of those cases are pretty old. So sad for whoever it is.

Yes, I think that list was posted before they knew anything. Now they know it's female and likely long black hair. The only two females listed don't look like strong candidates to me either. Patricia Small has light brown, almost blonde hair. Cynthia Laurie Washington is African American--while we don't know the race of the deceased yet she seemed to have short hair in her photos.

In addition to Danielle Sleeper, I suggested this on Theresa Green's thread.
    Not a lot of details on Theresa but Splendora, where she was last seen, is only 7 miles from Plum Grove.

Theresa's Thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...a-13-Sept-2011
    Danielle's thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ch-2015/page34

Map of street. Wish we knew which property....

In addition to Danielle Sleeper, I suggested this on Theresa Green's thread.
    Not a lot of details on Theresa but Splendora, where she was last seen, is only 7 miles from Plum Grove.

Theresa's Thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...a-13-Sept-2011
    Danielle's thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ch-2015/page34
    Thanks Gardener! Was going to ask about the hair colors Theresa's hair seems too light if the hairs are described as black. Danielle's hair seems pretty darn dark!

Although quite a distance, There is another case in Texas, more recent, who has long black hair, Bianca Carrasco.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=307272

Thanks Gardener! Was going to ask about the hair colors Theresa's hair seems too light if the hairs are described as black. Danielle's hair seems pretty darn dark!

So far I think Danielle is the closest possible match in time and place I've found but we don't know enough like age, height, race, etc. yet.
    I hope a family will soon find closure and justice will be done (if this is crime).

Although quite a distance, There is another case in Texas, more recent, who has long black hair, Bianca Carrasco.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=307272

She is possible too (with long black hair) but San Antonio is quite a distance-- 3 hours 45 minutes according to google maps.

She is possible too (with long black hair) but San Antonio is quite a distance-- 3 hours 45 minutes according to google maps.
    Yeah I seen the 3 hours.. But if someone really wants to hide a body......Although driving that far to just toss someone in a field seems a little odd but I've seen stranger on these threads....

So far I think Danielle is the closest possible match in time and place I've found but we don't know enough like age, height, race, etc. yet.
    I hope a family will soon find closure and justice will be done (if this is crime).
    True, we do not know yet if it was foul play....

I think Danielle is a strong possibility too. The fact that the clothes are on the body is a clue this probably wasn't a rape case. The clothes may be a clue that the death resulted from violence, but not necessarily sexual assault, and that could fit a married couple. Danielle's husband stated they argued the night of her disappearance.

Also, leaving the body in a field would seem like someone who was working quickly - he had to get home to the kids.

IDK, of course, if this is Danielle, but nothing so far indicates it isn't.

jmo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast