Steven Avery: Sex Symbol?

An interesting article - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...near-naked-girls-day-says-fame-gone-head.html

In my opinion, this is the same attitude he had when he was released from prison prior to murdering Teresa Halbach.

"He now thinks he's a Hollywood star, Greenman says, and is already spending the millions he thinks he'll get in compensation once he's released."

Hmm....so how does that work? I highly doubt anyone is extending him credit or loans, so of course he's not spending money he doesn't have. What a ridiculous statement. As far as his statement "I can do what I want", that's something my teen age son says and he's not a killer.

Not sure what the relevance of the article was?

"He now thinks he's a Hollywood star, Greenman says, and is already spending the millions he thinks he'll get in compensation once he's released."

Hmm....so how does that work? I highly doubt anyone is extending him credit or loans, so of course he's not spending money he doesn't have. What a ridiculous statement. As far as his statement "I can do what I want", that's something my teen age son says and he's not a killer.

Not sure what the relevance of the article was?

There is a lot of drama in the background lol I have read a bit about it, but basically it boils down to SG being a bit jealous and/or maybe overprotective of SA. The concern about other women throwing themselves at him, probably should be a concern (re: gold diggers), but maybe SG isn't the right one to be dealing with that? JMO

All his wanna-be prison wives and wanna-be girlfriends will have to compete. A good martyr is so hard to find.

I do think that it is the one thing that the majority of us could agree on... uhmmm ewwww? LOL

I have never understood the prison gf/wife thing, and I guess even the bf/husband thing ( thinking Arias here...ewwww lol) I know it exists, and this isn't the only case. Even if SA is innocent of this crime, there is enough evidence out there that is readily available to these women.... who would want that/him? I guess sometimes money can over ride just about anything too. JMO

ETA: ok wait... I was just thinking of "hot mugshot" guy, I could maybe make an exception LOL

I do think that it is the one thing that the majority of us could agree on... uhmmm ewwww? LOL

I have never understood the prison gf/wife thing, and I guess even the bf/husband thing ( thinking Arias here...ewwww lol) I know it exists, and this isn't the only case. Even if SA is innocent of this crime, there is enough evidence out there that is readily available to these women.... who would want that/him? I guess sometimes money can over ride just about anything too. JMO

ETA: ok wait... I was just thinking of "hot mugshot" guy, I could maybe make an exception LOL

money, money, money!! imo

Many killers have their fans (female & male) and usually one or more who develop an emotional attachment and fantasy. Seen it happen with a couple wife killers in my area. One loony woman is convinced every wife killer has been railroaded and she is trying to save them. She also thinks 9/11 was an inside government job and the Sandy Hook shooting never happened but was all pretend with actor/parents. The depth of crazy knows no bounds.

The same attitude that he had when he was WRONGFULLY CONVICTED? INNOCENT of the assault on PB? RAILROADED by LE?

huh.... good point.
Ditto

IMO
This article is simply more propaganda to fuel all the " haters "

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

If the people actually said what they said (SA's current 'fiance') and if the information in the article is true, then how exactly is that propaganda?

Wouldn't that article fuel all the "lovers" to be concerned for SA? Afterall, his 'fiance' says she cares deeply for him and she's very worried about him.

Hot mugshot guy😉😂😂😂

All his wanna-be prison wives and wanna-be girlfriends will have to compete. A good martyr is so hard to find.
Because " The Daily Mail "
TABLOID , is such a legit source🙄

The Daily Mail publishing (or in some cases re-publishing) an article doesn't make it "propaganda." The story is either factual or fictional. If the story and the quotes are factual it's not "propaganda." Propaganda is the twisting of information and sometimes the creation of false information to incite action.

There's absolutely nothing for the "haters" (as you call them) to do based on this article. There's no action other than, I suppose, deciding to break up the fantasy relationship one might have with SA.

SA has been convicted and is in prison. He'll either win his case when Zellner gets the briefs in front of the judges or he won't.

I don't care how much of a jerk SA is or isn't or how much of a nice guy he is or isn't. He can have 1,000 girlfriends and prison wives if he wants, no big deal. For me it comes down to the crime and the evidence and the case.

The Daily Mail publishing (or in some cases re-publishing) an article doesn't make it "propaganda." The story is either factual or fictional. If the story and the quotes are factual it's not "propaganda." Propaganda is the twisting of information and sometimes the creation of false information to incite action.

There's absolutely nothing for the "haters" (as you call them) to do based on this article. There's no action other than, I suppose, deciding to break up the fantasy relationship one might have with SA.

SA has been convicted and is in prison. He'll either win his case when Zellner gets the briefs in front of the judges or he won't.

I don't care how much of a jerk SA is or isn't or how much of a nice guy he is or isn't. He can have 1,000 girlfriends and prison wives if he wants, no big deal. For me it comes down to the crime and the evidence and the case.
😂

I have zero sympathy for Sandra, she is getting what she deserves imo.

I have zero sympathy for Sandra, she is getting what she deserves imo.

There are no unwilling victims, just volunteers, when choosing the likes of the convicted SA to be your real or pretend boyfriend/fiance. She'll have lots of company considering all the other women who want him.

[video=youtube;Pn2-b_opVTo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2-b_opVTo[/video]

:floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;vziUC1IT0wo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vziUC1IT0wo[/video]

... okay, couldn't help it! lol

In all seriousness, though... as far as I can see, SA's true colors are beginning to show. Then again and imho, his true colors were peeking out in the bail phone call (see Episode 3 phone call):

Chuck: What?
Steven: It's over.

Chuck: Don't get strange.
Steven: I ain't strange. 'Cause I'm sick of this world. I'm sick of suffering.

Chuck: You know, better days are coming. Just...
Steven: No, there ain't no better days coming.

Chuck: Yeah, there is.
Steven: No, there could be worse days coming.

Chuck: Just hold on and...
Steven: I'm gonna hold on. Two weeks.

Chuck: ...you'll be out. 'Cause I'm putting the business up.
Dolores: That's more than your bail, even.
Steven: That should've been put up a long time ago, then. I told you, I'm sick of this.

Chuck: I know you're going through hell, but... settle down and settle the mind down. We won't give up on this side.
Steven: I'm giving up on this side.

Chuck: You don't give up on your side, either.

Steven: Well, then you gotta put your *advertiser censored* in gear, then.

As for Sandra? From my read of the various articles about her, I gathered that she thought she could "save his soul." Which is unfortunate but not at all uncommon. After all, groupies come in all flavors... from the "saviors" to attention seekers to hybristophiliacs to those somewhere in between.

This article is simply more propaganda to fuel all the " haters "

Wouldn't that article fuel all the "lovers" to be concerned for SA?
There are no haters or lovers, just people with differing opinions. So, please stop characterizing those whose views differ as belonging to some predefined group. TIA!

I see what you are saying about the "true colors" but at the same time, if he truly is innocent, I'm not sure how he should have been reacting? Sit in jail and take it? After doing that once for how many years? 18? I know, I know, 6 of them were for the SM case LOL

Sandy... it's all very weird LOL her and her late husband watched the trial together, thought he was innocent, contacted him, and they both would talk to him. After her husband died, I think she latched on to him and the case. I think now with all the publicity, not only has it gone to SA's head, she is a bit jealous. Lets be honest here.... she is quite a bit older, and now he has these women throwing themselves at him or willing too, he is going to suck all that up whether he gets out or not, and Sandy has probably been pushed to the back burner. I have to wonder what her poor family must think of all of this lol

The song is perfect by the way LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back