1119 users online (216 members and 903 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

VA - Katelin Akens, 19, Springfield, 5 December 2015 - #3

Katelin Akens

Spotsylvania police looking for missing 19-year-old woman
    "Spotsylvania police are investigating the disappearance of a 19-year-old woman.

According to Katelin Akensís family, her stepfather took her to the Franconia-Springfield Metro station on Saturday for her trip back to college in Arizona, said Spotsylvania Sheriff's Capt. Jeff Pearce. She was supposed to take the Metro to Reagan National Airport.

She never showed up in Arizona.

ďNobodyís heard from her or seen her since."

Then, on Monday, her luggage was found by workers in a drainage ditch along River Road, not far from the Fall Hill Avenue intersection.

Detectives have the luggage and are looking for Akens, said Pearce."

http://m.fredericksburg.com/news/cri....html?mode=jqm

https://www.facebook.com/BrentSolomo...type=3&theater

Thread #1
    Thread #2

Thank you KayElJay!
    And again, Happy 20th Birthday Miss Katelin! I hope answers are coming soon!

I really would like to know who was the last person to see her or the last place she was seen.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    I really would like to know who was the last person to see her or the last place she was seen.

Ditto!!!!

It makes me sad that it seems like this has become a cold case, no updates at all, my heart is breaking for her loved ones. Her grandpa's posts on her find page always make me tear up. I was hoping that on her birthday that someone would have at least done a media push or a vigil. There are many who have not forgotten you Miss Katelin!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    It makes me sad that it seems like this has become a cold case, no updates at all, my heart is breaking for her loved ones. Her grandpa's posts on her find page always make me tear up. I was hoping that on her birthday that someone would have at least done a media push or a vigil. There are many who have not forgotten you Miss Katelin!
    Updates? How about some initial facts. This is the most secretive case I've ever seen. Who last saw her? Why hasn't the family come forward to talk about her last hours with them??

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Updates? How about some initial facts. This is the most secretive case I've ever seen. Who last saw her? Why hasn't the family come forward to talk about her last hours with them??
    I agree. I would also like to know who last saw her?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    I agree. I would also like to know who last saw her?

I have a feeling that detail isn't being released for a specific reason. I really hope that's the case. I want them to be looking for Katelin!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    I'm on mobile, but if I could, I would hit the thank you button over and over!
    I'd have to go back and look, but does anyone remember if there was clarification of when she was dropped off at stepdads? Was it the morning of her flight or the night before? What was everyone doing before she was dropped off? And after she was, who was the last person who saw or at least spoke to her while at stepdads ( and not just by text or messenger)? How is it possible that she was dropped at the mall but isn't on any cameras at all? I get that LE states that where she was supposedly dropped off has no cameras, but there are other cameras in the area, right?

Has there been any movement in Heathers case from VA?
    I know this is Katelins thread but how is it possible that there is NO news. Nothing. What is going on? Katelin just vanished and it seems like everyone( I know not everyone but you know what I mean) doesn't care!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dyannaON View Post
    Has there been any movement in Heathers case from VA?
    I know this is Katelins thread but how is it possible that there is NO news. Nothing. What is going on? Katelin just vanished and it seems like everyone( I know not everyone but you know what I mean) doesn't care!!

I was just about to post about Heather! I am still not convinced there isn't a link between these cases. Both so quiet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

A young lady shot to death. Another young lady missing and no news. No movement. Doesn't make sense to me. I can't help but think they are linked as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dyannaON View Post
    A young lady shot to death. Another young lady missing and no news. No movement. Doesn't make sense to me. I can't help but think they are linked as well.

Did we ever figure out if Katelin and Heather knew each other?

Awhile back, there was a post on one of the facebook pages that (iirc) was something to the affect of vanishing to become part of ISIS.
    I dont have a clue about how or if that works or is even a possibility, but it has bugged me since I read it.

ALL STATEMENTS ARE MY OPINION AND NOT NECESSARILY FACT

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast