GUILTY ID - Sylys Hernandez, 3 mos, beaten to death, Nampa, 30 Dec 2014

simba16

Reaction score
http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/nothing-but-pain-suffering-and-hunger
Sylys Hernandez didn't make to 3 months on this earth but it was more like hell as his father starved him and inflicted numerous injuries during that time. Isaac Hernandez wasn't even charged with his murder, but was just sentenced to almost the max for abuse.
The photos of the stunned looking infant tell some of his sad story.

Sitting on my hands... don't want to be banned.... but man do I have some choice words for this poor excuse of a father. And he's eligible for parole in 7 years.. UGH. I have to walk away from this story. :(

I'm sorry, Sylys... play free without pain now, precious child. :rose:

I'm sorry about thread title, link, etc. This was my first time starting a thread, so....and as a former news reporter, editor, I hated that typo in title! Yikes.
I read other news reports on the story and found more, very disturbing details. Hernandez only got that sentence, 27 years, because he took Alford plea before trial. I don't understand why authorities couldn't charge him with murder, but fortunately Sylys received justice due to prosecution and judge.

From what I've been reading they couldn't 100% say what ultimately caused his death, so I assume that's why he wasn't charged with murder.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back