1352 users online (261 members and 1091 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Remorseless Perv 'pataki's Prisoner'

Here's the first look at one of the sexual predators considered so dangerous that Gov. Pataki last month locked him up indefinitely, even though his prison term has ended.

Fiendish sex criminal Joseph Hoppe wants out, and is part of a legal challenge by 12 perverts who are being held in city psychiatric centers after serving their prison terms. Their case is to be heard today in state Supreme Court in Manhattan.

"This is a life sentence," Hoppe told The Post by phone from his mental-hospital ward. "They're adding on to our time illegally . . . It's all secret activity."
    http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/56723.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Governer Pataki sounds like my kinda person, these scum handed life sentences to their victims and now they think they deserve less themselves. I pray that justice wins and they are kept locked away for life.

A group representing 12 sex predators confined beyond their prison terms argued yesterday in Manhattan Supreme Court that the perverts should be freed because the state did not follow proper procedure in holding them.
    http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/30630.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight