09-02-2016, 08:23 PM #1
Canada - Moose Jaw, Sask., WhtFemSkull HC 2392, 12, on the Moose Jaw River, Aug'97
The Doe Network:
Hot Case 2392
Unidentified White Female
- The victim was discovered on August 20, 1997 in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Estimated Date of Death: 50 to 100 years prior.
- State of Remains: Skull only.
- Cause and Manner of Death: Unknown.
- Estimated Age: 12 years old.
- Approximate Height and Weight: Unknown.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Unknown hair and eye color.
- Dentals: Unknown.
- DNA: Unknown.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
On August 20, 1997, a canoeist found a human skull on the Moose Jaw River, just south of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. The skull
was examined by the University of Saskatchewan Department of Archaeology. It was determined the skull had been exposed to
the elements for 50 to 100 years. It was that of a 12 year old, possibly Caucasian, female. This case is being
investigated by the Office of the Chief Coroner and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Historical Case Unit
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.Agency Case Number: 1997-1055
NCIC Number: N/A
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.Source Information:
Saskatchewan Association of Chiefs of Police
By Venom Goose in forum Cold CasesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2016, 12:31 PM
By outofthedark in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 11Last Post: 07-25-2016, 12:07 PM
By dotr in forum Crimes in the NewsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-23-2016, 12:48 PM
By angelwngs in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat NewsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-23-2007, 07:22 PM
By petra in forum News that makes you smile!Replies: 7Last Post: 03-10-2006, 09:15 AM