634 users online (70 members and 564 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NJ - Tammy Kim, 26, Franklin, 1 September 2016

Police seek public's help locating missing Franklin woman

Borough police are searching for a 26-year-old woman whose cell phone was found miles from where she was last seen Thursday morning, police said.
    The parents of Tammy Y. Kim planned to pick her up from the Starbucks at 111 Rt. 23 at noon. She was last seen there around 10 a.m

http://www.nj.com/sussex-county/inde...tm_campaign=NJ
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

NJ - Tammy Y. Kim, 26, Franklin, 1 September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Police seek public's help locating missing Franklin woman

http://www.nj.com/sussex-county/inde...tm_campaign=NJ
    More from los' link:
    [...]
    She may have been headed to New York City,police also said.

Anyone with information is asked to call 973-827- 7700 and ask for detectives Nevin Mattessich or Robert Vander Ploeg. They can also be reached at nmattessich@franklinpd.org or rvanderploeg@franklinpd.org. Callers can remain anonymous.
    [...]

#FindTammy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

No new info, but another media source: http://www.dailyrecord.com/story/new...ssex/89824604/

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    No new info, but another media source: http://www.dailyrecord.com/story/new...ssex/89824604/
    So I'm very close friends with Tammy, and I'll do anything to find her.

It seems that she walked from Starbucks to the shopping mall, dropped off cell phone, walked back towards Starbucks but stopped at Edible Arrangements. She was asking with incoherent words and promptly left.

It seems she tracked six miles before noon on Thursday. Franklin is a ton of woods, and I really believe she's still there and not going towards nyc, since the closest bus stop is about four miles uphill. With Hermine coming, I highly doubt she jumped on the bus.

I strongly believe she's disoriented and lost in the woods. She's holding her Felix the Cat shoulder bag. She is a strong woman.

Where could she have gone? Zip code 07416

Quote Originally Posted by Xevvie View Post

It seems that she walked from Starbucks to the shopping mall, dropped off cell phone, walked back towards Starbucks but stopped at Edible Arrangements. She was asking with incoherent words and promptly left.

It seems she tracked six miles before noon on Thursday. Franklin is a ton of woods, and I really believe she's still there and not going towards nyc, since the closest bus stop is about four miles uphill. With Hermine coming, I highly doubt she jumped on the bus.

I strongly believe she's disoriented and lost in the woods. She's holding her Felix the Cat shoulder bag. She is a strong woman.

I wish different circumstances had brought you here though! Tammy will be in my thoughts & prayers...I hope she is located soon & is safe.

Thank you. And regardless of what happens, I want to be a part of this community. I would never wish what I'm feeling right now to my worst enemy.

Welcome Xevvie! I hope that your friend Tammy is found soon!

Is this Tammy's linked-in profile? https://www.linkedin.com/in/tammyykim

Yes! I don't know if she used it often. She does freelance work.

Welcome Xevvie ~

I will be thinking of your friend Tammy and praying for a safe return.

God Bless Tammy, you and the families.
    Jesus Wept. John 11:35 KJV

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...371196202386:0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! I don't know if she used it often. She does freelance work.
    Thank you! I found many other websites she had set up for her work. We post those for missing persons to see if there could be any clue posted on social media. I noticed she was carrying a tablet or a labtop in the pictures. Could she have gone online at Starbucks or the Mall? If that was an I-Pad have authorities tried to use the "find" feature to track it?

Welcome to WS. This is a great group - we want your friend found.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast