630 users online (75 members and 555 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Gabriella 'Gabby' Pagliarulo, 16, Spring Branch, 31 Aug 2016

Daughter of conservative radio show host Joe Paguliano goes missing.

Gabriella "Gabby" Pagliarulo was last seen with Christopher Lee Fretwell, 29, on Wednesday in Spring Branch, (about 30 miles north of San Antonio) according to a missing persons flyer from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...in-9200666.php
    Syndicated radio host Joe “Pags” Pagliarulo shocked much of his audience on Friday when he revealed his daughter had gone missing just weeks after her 16th birthday.
    In a Facebook post, he urged fans and followers to spread his call for assistance in finding Gabriella Pagliarulo.
    “My just-turned-16 year old daughter Gabby is missing,” he wrote, noting authorities had requested he not publicly address the issue until the time of his post Friday afternoon.
    http://www.westernjournalism.com/rad...nage-daughter/

Thank you Gardener and Spellz

It must've been hard for Gabby's Dad to wait to go public. Last seen in Arizona on 1 40, I hope she is found soon. IIRC, there was a page where truckers post about their missing friends, seemed very well networked.
    Last edited by FindHG; 09-02-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Hoping they find her soon.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Ahhhh! I wish there was a way to convince these young girls that if you are under aged, and an older guy is pursuing you he is a CREEP! There is a reason they are not dating someone their age, and it comes down to they are either a predator or a loser, but either way they are a creep. I hope she is safe. I find it bizarre the police wanted him to wait to go public, considering he has access to a large audience presumably, that could have really helped initially.
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

This is hitting unbelievably close to home for me. She goes to our local high school.. The guy apparently went there too (years ago). Pags and his family are well known and loved in our community.. :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
    Ahhhh! I wish there was a way to convince these young girls that if you are under aged, and an older guy is pursuing you he is a CREEP! There is a reason they are not dating someone their age, and it comes down to they are either a predator or a loser, but either way they are a creep. I hope she is safe. I find it bizarre the police wanted him to wait to go public, considering he has access to a large audience presumably, that could have really helped initially.
    I agree. Sometimes the predators look charming but this guy even LOOKS creepy, IMO. I hope she went willingly and is able to leave him. And I hope if that is the case, she wises up and comes home ASAP.
    We do have to consider though that she went against her will or realized soon after leaving that she didn't want to be with him. I pray she is found safe and the national attention on this case helps catch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    I agree. Sometimes the predators look charming but this guy even LOOKS creepy, IMO. I hope she went willingly and is able to leave him. And I hope if that is the case, she wises up and comes home ASAP.
    We do have to consider though that she went against her will or realized soon after leaving that she didn't want to be with him. I pray she is found safe and the national attention on this case helps catch them.
    Yes, I hope she is with him by choice, and is able to get away safely. Hopefully he sees this and let's her out at a hospital or somewhere she can call someone. I hope neither have a passport.
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...986966240809:0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmpppfff. This is a scary, scary scenario, IMO. We have seen these kinds of situations before with good and bad outcomes. It's gotta be an online meet-up that started it all, seems to me. I hope she took s bit of money with her that he doesn' know about.

Trying to think positive thoughts for this little girl and her family.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    Mmmpppfff. This is a scary, scary scenario, IMO. We have seen these kinds of situations before with good and bad outcomes. It's gotta be an online meet-up that started it all, seems to me. I hope she took s bit of money with her that he doesn' know about.

Trying to think positive thoughts for this little girl and her family.
    Not necessarily online. His profile says he's from Dallas.. but at some point he was/is local.

“WE NEED her home. Gabby, we love you and miss you so much baby. Come home now. Daddy,” the conservative host said.

A release from the Comal County Sheriff’s Office says that the high school cheerleader was last seen with a 29-year-old man and that the pair may be driving to California.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2776311

Can't link from phone.. she's been found per her Dad on Facebook. " Near the border".. The guy is in custody..Gabby seems ok.. at the hospital being checked out. Family heading out to get her.

So glad to hear she's been found safe.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

I found this news update (found safe) http://www.statesman.com/news/news/m...io-host/nsRBp/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast