FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, brutally murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

(http://www.univision.com/noticias/a...onio-en-florida-ingirio-quimicos-de-su-garaje)

A married couple was in their garage on Monday when deputies say a 19-year-old suspect savagely attacked them.

John Stevens III, 59, and his 53-year-old wife Michelle Mishcon were both stabbed to death.

A neighbor heard screams and ran out to help, but was stabbed as well. That neighbor was able to get away and contact police. When police arrived they said they found the suspect biting off parts of Stevens' face.

When officers found the man attacking Stevens III, they used a stun gun on him, but it had no effect. A K-9 officer also bit him, but that also failed to stop him.

http://fox4kc.com/2016/08/17/shawnee-mans-dad-and-stepmom-killed-in-south-florida/

Thread #1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,444
:wave: Thread #2 awaits our comments as we wait for more info.

Many people have shared that Michelle Mishcon and John Stevens III were a beautiful couple, very much in love with each other and life. They extended their kindness to the neighborhood as they often sat out in their decorated garage and sometimes entertained neighbors out there. One night, along came Austin Harouff...and the rest is a very sad, unexplainable story.

For those catching up--
The first thread left off with discussion of why AH hasn't been questioned yet. Someone brought up the fact that he suffered extensive damage from the caustic fluid he drank and is probably heavily sedated. It stands to reason that LE investigators can't rely on his statements while he is under the influence of strong pain medication. We still don't know what the corrosive fluid was that he drank. In addition, LE suspected AH perhaps took the unpredictable drug flakka before he attacked the couple and stabbed the good Samaritan neighbor five times. Toxicology test results are being done.

His father Wade will be interviewed on the Dr. Phil show on Wednesday, September 7th.

http://www.people.com/article/fsu-s...ce-still-unable-to-answer-detective-questions

A police source who asked not to be named tells PEOPLE that Harrouff has been unable to speak with detectives because the hazardous materials he had ingested burned the lining of his esophagus.

Once he is released from the hospital, Harrouff will be charged with two counts of first-degree murder as well as attempted first-degree murder for allegedly stabbing the couple's neighbor, 47-year-old Jeff Fisher, who tried fending off the couple's alleged attacker, police say.

Am I the only one who was able to find my way to Thread #2?

Unfortunately, a GRAPHIC part of these crimes included LE arriving on the scene to find AH on top of the male victim biting him and LE couldn't get AH to disengage despite attempts by many officers, stun guns, and dogs.

Here's some older articles and the media attempts to sensationalize the headlines.

Accused FSU face-eater: ‘I’ve got a psycho side and a normal side’
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article96217747.html

'Cannibal' frat boy Austin Harrouff finally emerges from 11-day coma and will be interviewed by cops investigating horrific double stabbing murder of Florida couplehttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vestigating-double-murder-Florida-couple.html

Austin Harrouff: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/austi...-michelle-karen-mishcon-murder-facebook-page/

Face-biting deaths: Mom called 911 after Harrouff talked ‘super powers’
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/face-biting-deaths-mom-called-911-after-harrouff-t/nsHS9/

Surveillance video shows face-biting suspect before deadly attack
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida...eillance-video-shows-suspect-austin-harrouff/

"He's biting Him": Audio of chaotic moments as police subdue face-biting suspect
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hes-bit...moments-as-police-subdue-face-biting-suspect/

....sorry.....it's disturbing.....bad time to bring it up...try to sleep now.....:eek:fftobed:

Hermine better not mess with the damn FBI lab doing his testing !!! Ha!

Kinda thinking they may never be released - pretty sure next of kin have to allow it. If it is considered part of the autopsy, family does have to sign release.

So Dad choces are (depending on outcome)

a) LEt the world know that his son, went from superstar jock (with no girlfriends- which if we take in side effect of steroids becomes more expalinable- can you imagine the star jock" can't") to an indicvidual who was playing around with drugs akin to heroin.

If you think about it a 19 year male , willing to give that up (if that is what happened in that arena- pardon pun - that is pretty profound if that is the case.

or

b) There was no drugs - leaving untreated mental illiness, which was , as far as we know , never addressed and two people are dead and one scarred for the rest of his life, as well as LE on scene.

Dad is not IMo gonna like either chice so I think he wont release - and we are where we are forever.

Nothing ever released about Pike county coverup, Zachary Marr, lots of em.

"Curious" of course we would follow you where you go (on WS!) - not a supermarket ! Funny - did not want to sound like a stalker!

Is there thread for cannon ball window guy?

Curious --

This is the kind of jounalism that really bugs me

24 hours ago media still doing this

Austin Harrouff is shown in this surveillance video inside of Duffy's restaurant in Jupiter before he stormed out,

When I first saw it my thought god he looks like he is on Qualudes or something - his reaction time to the waiter coming the oppsosie direction was "slow" - he looked like he has stopped eating since his last video - almost like wasting moo

any moron can clearly see that no one is storming anywhere in that clip. Sounds far more catchy than

Austin left the restarant after a disagreement with his father.

Early on DUffys implied there was more video ( assume of the table) but refused to release it. Why? DId dad do more than actually "reach" ( did he strike his son) (assulat charge?) and told them if they release he will sue?

Was he behaving so peculiar at the restaurant , that anyone with some sense of logic, clearly see that he needed to be Baker acted? Was he waving around his switchblade? Did he attempt to stab dad at the table? Was he talking to ketchup bottles? Did he lunge at the server? Throw something? HOw long were they there before the stoll out?

Dad for days claiming that a 19 year old would depart, (a sports bar no less) becasue of some slow service sounded flat out dumb from day one.

Cant come up with a reason not to show that, unless their is something family does not want seen?

Is dad still at the house, or he has retreated somewhere?

Has his lawyer made a statement? This now is rivaling Pike County, and look we are on that one ?

I think a lot of folks are thinking Dr Phil interview will be informative- I think it will be a joke - all of us here no more than that peice will show.

Its, IMO, gonna be PR piece that will end up being shown in court by the defense. The fact the producers let lawyer dicatate air date is more than sleazy to me.

Even CNN would not agree to that- they would have so many bumpers playing "See Cannibal Killer father " tomm at 8 - Anderson reporting" Bla Bla
T

However (!) I do wanna see it to "observe" dad! Dont watch tv nor have cable - so am RSVP ing anyone who can to post it here TIA !!

Dont get your hopes up for anything moo

His dad sounds like the type of person who thrives on "moma drama". Seems he made an effort early on to connect with the media, probably called doc Phil himself. Stir up as much sympathy as possible for his son and the rest of the family. I think dad also might be on an ego trip...only I don't think he's going to be famous and all the talk shows are going to be pushing each other out of the way to see who can book him for an appearance next...He could certainly strike the American public the other way, and people will change their channels so they don't HAVE to listen to him! I don't know, but I think he's screwing up all the way around.

Have heard something from a friend of mine who works with drug addicts. She claims people who use drugs such as Ecstasy, have an unusual thirst. Perhaps the drug causes dehydration, but in any event, they drink whatever they can find. So, this might be the case with AH. If he had ingested a drug of this type, it explains why he found something in the Stevens garage to drink. Maybe, he saw the blue beverage in the ice tea bottle, and thought it was safe to drink, because he was desparately thirsty. Don't know, just a thought...

IMHO

Hermine better not mess with the damn FBI lab doing his testing !!! Ha!

Kinda thinking they may never be released - pretty sure next of kin have to allow it. If it is considered part of the autopsy, family does have to sign release.

So Dad choces are (depending on outcome)

a) LEt the world know that his son, went from superstar jock (with no girlfriends- which if we take in side effect of steroids becomes more expalinable- can you imagine the star jock" can't") to an indicvidual who was playing around with drugs akin to heroin.

If you think about it a 19 year male , willing to give that up (if that is what happened in that arena- pardon pun - that is pretty profound if that is the case.

or

b) There was no drugs - leaving untreated mental illiness, which was , as far as we know , never addressed and two people are dead and one scarred for the rest of his life, as well as LE on scene.

Dad is not IMo gonna like either chice so I think he wont release - and we are where we are forever.

Nothing ever released about Pike county coverup, Zachary Marr, lots of em.

"Curious" of course we would follow you where you go (on WS!) - not a supermarket ! Funny - did not want to sound like a stalker!

Is there thread for cannon ball window guy?
I haven't seen any threads started about Nico, maybe you could start one?
As far as Austin's medical reports being released, his dad has no control over that. He's over 18, considered an adult. Just because legal drinking age is 21, that doesn't affect other parts of his life.
If the dad HAD any say-so about the reports, he would want them released to try to drum up sympathy for Austin. However, he'd probably make a lousy lawyer! He seems to me to have that take-over personality and wants to be in chg of everything!

Nico:

Nico Gallo

Ward's Seafood Market

Stranahan High School

Plantation High School

I am telling you guys. FB Twitter stuff not my deal. But in the last 3 weeks man there is so much nuance on there pages. Just went to this guys --- there is funny stuff, angusih, nutty stuff, typical 19 yr old male/female stuff, it does give you notions about people.

Giigle images

12508968_10208913479102678_996112363838711361_n.jpg

nintchdbpict000262912907.jpg

had not seen this one he is not that old -- ( like if we were seeing someone over 4 years or so ) man his weight is all over the place - and most of em look like its the same room-- gotta be steroids !!

Generally speaking is it withdrawing that is the most dangeroues or can someone get like this (crime) ON them?/

None of the settings look like an apt -- where the heck was he last semester, not a dorm, not the frat house, this certainly is not an apt??

Cqk3p0IUMAIcYeG.jpg

Sometimes parents and their children argue. I do wonder if there was a bigger argument between father and son before AH left the restaurant both the first and second times. The neighbor said they were arguing in front of Dad's house earlier too. It was reported his father did grab AH by the collar, I believe at the restaurant, at one point. We don't know what was really going on there. The first time AH left and went to his mother's and it was reported "guzzled OIL" to which Mom suggested adding Parmesan Cheese. Weird details, huh. Then, for some reason, AH ended up back at Duffy's and, though it does seem like a weak excuse that the restaurant service was slow, AH left again.

He leaves appearing calm. There is no explanation why, as he was walking in the direction of his father's house, and seemingly out of the blue, he brutally beat and stabbed the couple to death in there garage, including stabbing their protective neighbor. AH was in a rage, unstoppable and acting like a savage animal, and no one knows why at this time.

WH being on Dr. Phil on September 7th will probably not provide any answers. I'll watch, but I do realize his attorney advised him of what to say. I anticipate a lot of "those promises to stay tuned to learn more info after the commercial breaks" and I'll learn nothing of truth. Can't blame others who feel it was too soon to go on national tv and that it seems like a legal leniency ploy for his son's future trial. If there was a bigger argument between them I'm sure WH won't share that tidbit.

All MOO, and the only reason I'm bringing up arguments is because it's possible it added to AH's rage that night.

Sometimes parents and their children argue. I do wonder if there was a bigger argument between father and son before AH left the restaurant both the first and second times. The neighbor said they were arguing in front of Dad's house earlier too. It was reported his father did grab AH by the collar, I believe at the restaurant, at one point. We don't know what was really going on there. The first time AH left and went to his mother's and it was reported "guzzled OIL" to which Mom suggested adding Parmesan Cheese. Weird details, huh. Then, for some reason, AH ended up back at Duffy's and, though it does seem like a weak excuse that the restaurant service was slow, AH left again.

He leaves appearing calm. There is no explanation why, as he was walking in the direction of his father's house, and seemingly out of the blue, he brutally beat and stabbed the couple to death in there garage, including stabbing their protective neighbor. AH was in a rage, unstoppable and acting like a savage animal, and no one knows why at this time.

WH being on Dr. Phil on September 7th will probably not provide any answers. I'll watch, but I do realize his attorney advised him of what to say. I anticipate a lot of "those promises to stay tuned to learn more info after the commercial breaks" and I'll learn nothing of truth. Can't blame others who feel it was too soon to go on national tv and that it seems like a legal leniency ploy for his son's future trial. If there was a bigger argument between them I'm sure WH won't share that tidbit.

Sorry funny, at first I thought I wonder if dad is still working. Then I thought I really dont think I would want to go back to dentist whose son is posting pictures of teeth, fangs, , and CHEWING on neighbors. Ill find another provider!

There is nothing funny about any of this, but I do have the ability to make myself laugh, aloud, at my thoughts half the time I hear them (not that way!)at the same time i think them.

It just goes so quick - my little head.

I do think they will have to move. Not even in a context of neighbors being cruel or something - but I do think it would be hard to meet for lunch --its always there-would you really be able to talk about how your just not satisfied with your maid, (in those settings this can be a large discussion! My step witch and older sister are in that scene -- boring!) while in the back of your mind how can you not have ..............so........many.......questions.............

At some real level, I dont even really know what I would expect dad to say, to help , understand. At some level it is not really understandable. I suppose at some level all we really want is to be able to attribute causeation of such an act, to try and put it in some place where it can be absorbed?

One angle - the sister - that envoroment - pressure to excel etc - my older sister wounds like his sister doing doing and doing and all well. The pressure to "perform" at something are intense in that setting.

I still think he flucked out last semester - I cant imagine someone doing what he was on YT and being in class the next day. I ponder if a letter from the university stating something about performance, being kicked out or whatever came that week.

It would explain the front yard fights, the shooting birds, the party in the back yard -all things as far as we know were not cusutmary for lack of a better word. Spiraling and acting out.

Drinking weed coke whatever, I can imagine a young adult doing while staying with a parent, but I cant imagine "doing" bath salts and coming home in the middle of a trip.

Then again at some level, I have pondered if dad provided steroids - it fits that socieconmic stuff , his son jock big football player etc etc etc. Dad proud etc etc. Fine he wants to bulk up so he can play football -- if that is the case would even give Austin more of a sense they are safe - RX provided, not online all that.

But then I cross the street (!) these are kids focused on body - they know there are dangers with steroids, if dad was getting them for him - can he be in trouble? i am just speculating and certainly we dont know at all if that was the case.

Again the hurrican better not flood out the lab!! I mean it !!

Have heard something from a friend of mine who works with drug addicts. She claims people who use drugs such as Ecstasy, have an unusual thirst. Perhaps the drug causes dehydration, but in any event, they drink whatever they can find. So, this might be the case with AH. If he had ingested a drug of this type, it explains why he found something in the Stevens garage to drink. Maybe, he saw the blue beverage in the ice tea bottle, and thought it was safe to drink, because he was desparately thirsty. Don't know, just a thought...

IMHO

Exastay if they dont drink tons it can do something really really bad to there spinal cord.

CARIIS, what happened to the poll you started? Can you post a link here?
I noticed the highest percentage of votes went towards Anabolic STEROID USE / or DISUSE. In other words, this could be a case of ROID RAGE. If AH didn't take any flakka or other drugs, it is still possible his murderous rage had something to do with his steroid use or then his disuse of steroids.

For anyone catching up, back in Thread #1 you'll find some of the videos Austin made about steroid use and not taking them, at least not "anymore". You'll notice his weight fluctuations and times when he bulked up. Roid rage often happens when steroids are stopped. Using steroids can play havoc on the body and mind, as well as trigger or unmask mental disturbances or illness.

IMO, it's worth considering and I hope the tox tests will include steroids, but I don't know how testing would work if he stopped taking them and they weren't in his system anymore. Anybody know how that works?

I wonder if he can write or type one a PC?

Sign language? I know some!

jmo :moo:

As much as I'd like to hear what AH would say being questioned by LE while he's still flying easy on pain medication, I don't think that would be allowed. For instance, as far as I know, lie detector testing isn't usually done if the person has taken medication for anxiety.

I had shots of Demerol while hospitalized and I'll admit it was a pleasant experience. I would have blabbered all kinds of ridiculous stuff.

Write or do sign language on the drugs he must be getting for his raw, damaged insides? I don't think so. He'd probably enjoy using an etch a sketch while recovering though. :smile:

O/T

But this is a tough story and it is time for some humor. Mom found this and posted it on hurricane thread but I just had to give you guys a laugh - unreal

[h=1]FEMA issues accidental evacuation of Suffolk County as Tropical Storm Hermine looms[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee