NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Sara Nicole Graham left her home in Fairmount on Feb. 4 for work at a Walmart in Pembroke, but she never arrived. Her car was later found abandoned in a field.

(...)

Sara Graham is described as Native American, about 5 foot 4 inches tall, about 160 pounds and has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She wears glasses and braces.

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the FBI in Charlotte at 704-672-6100 or the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office at 910-671-3100.

http://www.wral.com/questions-surrounding-disappearance-of-robeson-woman-grow/14544261/

February 2016: FBI offers $5,000 reward in case of missing NC woman

The Charlotte Division of the FBI is now offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the location of a 19-year-old woman who vanished a year ago in Robeson County.

SBHack's Case Map

Thread #1

Thread #2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,053
Bringing the last two posts over from thread #2:

Thinking about this young lady, and puzzling over her disappearance. I was pondering who would want her out of the way, gone, and why? At age 18, I would think she was getting ready to spread her wings and create her own adult life....so why was she in the way potentially.

Or, of course, this could be a rape/murder. That is certainly an all too familiar theme. As I speculated above, perhaps someone she worked with. An older, anti-social type who fixated on this young girl. She might have even "slighted" him, unbeknownst.

Then, I always think of "silencing". What did she know? What was she going to tell? I bet the best friend might be able to offer up some ideas there.

and

Thinking about this young lady, and puzzling over her disappearance. I was pondering who would want her out of the way, gone, and why? At age 18, I would think she was getting ready to spread her wings and create her own adult life....so why was she in the way potentially.

Or, of course, this could be a rape/murder. That is certainly an all too familiar theme. As I speculated above, perhaps someone she worked with. An older, anti-social type who fixated on this young girl. She might have even "slighted" him, unbeknownst.

Then, I always think of "silencing". What did she know? What was she going to tell? I bet the best friend might be able to offer up some ideas there.

Roses, Sara's family on the West Coast and her mom have been circumspect, since after the searches. They may still be waiting to find Sara and more?

Thanks for the new thread Kay. I am trying to get up to speed on this baffling case.

But that link in your first post says OOPS- PAGE NOT FOUND---is it me or is that a dead link now?
http://www.wncn.com/story/28029017/robeson-county-teen-missing-after-car-found-in-field

Nope, it's not just you, the link is now dead.

I had simply copied the OP from thread #2 and then added the update about the reward myself. :blushing: I will edit the above OP to include a valid link. Thanks for pointing that out.

I feel the step mom's firing and the disappearance are related. Being a juvenile detective and having a step daughter in that age group plus not disclosing the reason for her firing, not even disclosing if the reason was related to the disappearance, waves a red flag to me. Did Sara know something related to her step mom's job that could be inappropriate or even illegal? Why wouldn't LE not even disclose if the firing was related to the disappearance? The father has left his wife following the firing. Was there problems in the relationship prior to Sara disappearing or was it because of his wife's lack of cooperation with LE or the reason for her firing or are all three related? Who would leave the van locked? Is that normal behavior for someone involved in a crime using that van? So much info kept under wraps by LE that causes me to believe they are waiting for a third party to come forward with case breaking info.

The father has left his wife following the firing.

RSBM

I don't recall this being stated in MSM, however, it may just be an oversight. Would you provide a source for this detail?

I would bet that LE has done a lot of interviewing in this case. She had a job, so all of the people that knew here there, would be talked too. All of her friends, anyone that she had contact with on SM and any numbers on her phone or people on the internet as contacts or friends. Also the family and neighbors, extended family too. So they most likely spent months just running down leads. I am not ready to feel her SM or Dad had anything to do with this yet. All family blended or not have problems, especially when you have a teen move in that wasn't there before, it is just hard, for everyone. New rules, new surroundings, all of it. She got braces when she got there, that shows to me, that they cared enough to get her teeth fixed. I know lots that don't and on a LE salary that is a lot of money. So praying she is found.

I feel the step mom's firing and the disappearance are related. Being a juvenile detective and having a step daughter in that age group plus not disclosing the reason for her firing, not even disclosing if the reason was related to the disappearance, waves a red flag to me. Did Sara know something related to her step mom's job that could be inappropriate or even illegal? Why wouldn't LE not even disclose if the firing was related to the disappearance? The father has left his wife following the firing. Was there problems in the relationship prior to Sara disappearing or was it because of his wife's lack of cooperation with LE or the reason for her firing or are all three related? Who would leave the van locked? Is that normal behavior for someone involved in a crime using that van? So much info kept under wraps by LE that causes me to believe they are waiting for a third party to come forward with case breaking info.
Im pretty sure Sara's dad and step mother are still together, although at the time I think there were questions raised about them not getting along. Maybe they had a fight that night and Sara intervened and it all went sideways... Accidentally. Maybe even the dad accidentally killed her so he and the step mom staged this mysterious disappearance since he's in LE. No one knows.

Also, I don't think the van was locked. In fact, the back was left open. In my opinion, the van was just a little too clean to not be an inside job. Suspicious at minimum.

I would bet that LE has done a lot of interviewing in this case. She had a job, so all of the people that knew here there, would be talked too. All of her friends, anyone that she had contact with on SM and any numbers on her phone or people on the internet as contacts or friends. Also the family and neighbors, extended family too. So they most likely spent months just running down leads. I am not ready to feel her SM or Dad had anything to do with this yet. All family blended or not have problems, especially when you have a teen move in that wasn't there before, it is just hard, for everyone. New rules, new surroundings, all of it. She got braces when she got there, that shows to me, that they cared enough to get her teeth fixed. I know lots that don't and on a LE salary that is a lot of money. So praying she is found.

I certainly hope they have done all that already! Maybe they should repeat the process -- liars don't always remember old lies accurately. Detectives do this routinely when they get stuck or when they are narrowing down their own "most wanted" list, STS. And like so many here, I do wonder if she was in that van at all the morning she disappeared. Did she meet someone and run away with them/her/him? Was she running away from home for whatever reason -- if so why was the van found where it was? Was someone evil hiding in the van. faking an injury, or thumbing a ride?

I honestly think she was harmed the night before every thing else is/ was a ruse and facade..

Thats a old van and you have self lock the doors on contact , that tell me one thing the person that did this still has the keys to that van. They also put that van there. No educated criminal would put a car so close to the victims house unless they are of the area and or have daily others errands.

The step mother replied they left the house at the same time. Which i always felt that was a selective half truth because the road goes the same way for a good 5- 8mins, they work in the same driving directions almost to start. That leaves 5 mins to do anything to sara by a unknown assailant ,if they did turn apart in driving to work.. That is possible but what are the odds of not being able to see anything behind you or a van with those kinds of light stopping or going in 5 min distance being a parent... Thats is very slim

That where I'm having hard time trusting, we left at same time theory. Also for her to leave her jacket in that time of the year in north carolina winter is insane. My theory is the step-mother never saw her leave that day. i dont know what transpired but what do understand this was well planned and it most likely murder.

I honestly think she was harmed the night before every thing else is/ was a ruse and facade..

Thats a old van and you have self lock the doors on contact , that tell me one thing the person that did this still has the keys to that van. They also put that van there. No educated criminal would put a car so close to the victims house unless they are of the area and or have daily others errands.

The step mother replied they left the house at the same time. Which i always felt that was a selective half truth because the road goes the same way for a good 5- 8mins, they work in the same driving directions almost to start. That leaves 5 mins to do anything to sara by a unknown assailant ,if they did turn apart in driving to work.. That is possible but what are the odds of not being able to see anything behind you or a van with those kinds of light stopping or going in 5 min distance being a parent... Thats is very slim

That where I'm having hard time trusting, we left at same time theory. Also for her to leave her jacket in that time of the year in north carolina winter is insane. My theory is the step-mother never saw her leave that day. i dont know what transpired but what do understand this was well planned and it most likely murder.

Agreed. Oldwidow. And Sara's coat, she was said to have left with only her work vest on, IIRC. That struck me, in that if Sara came to harm as you mention, how she was hidden initially may have either have been a small space or related to time, constrained by having her coat along, somehow.

Agreed. Oldwidow. And Sara's coat, she was said to have left with only her work vest on, IIRC. That struck me, in that if Sara came to harm as you mention, how she was hidden initially may have either have been a small space or related to time, constrained by having her coat along, somehow.

Well the mystery of the chess box wont' be solved in this case from the watchers. because we don't have all the pieces to play that game all we could do is throw the case off and thats what this player wants imho.. The stepmom can remember the time she left but not the shoes the step daughter had on nor the pants.. Father never call for good morning... nothing.?? It's just odd

They sent dog in those woods and not one scent of Sara. . That is odd.. Sara has long hair and most likely take good care of it spray' and combing etc.. and if we know science . Your hair falls out all the time when moving.. Not one scent of sara. It could've have been the wrong wooded area. I dont know for sure but they went pretty far all over the place. Now we cant use the rain or high wind excuses for that issues that day, because they went out there the same exact day in 2-3 hrs time frame/

A scent can last a good while in the morning hours at a high level. I tend to agree with you as well. This case is a battle of wits and perception and perfect timing.

Hmmmm -- That's something I hadn't thought -- I wonder if anyone is nervous about this possibility... Hmmmmm

With all the flooding in Robeson County now, I hope remains may be unearthed.

Seems like a devastating way to hope for answers for Sara, Dockins, I get you though. If some good comes out of all this suffering caused in the county by this Matthew, may answers for Sara be a part of that. Our friends safety and well being in Robeson County are in our thoughts and prayers.

Well the mystery of the chess box wont' be solved in this case from the watchers. because we don't have all the pieces to play that game all we could do is throw the case off and thats what this player wants imho.. The stepmom can remember the time she left but not the shoes the step daughter had on nor the pants.. Father never call for good morning... nothing.?? It's just odd

They sent dog in those woods and not one scent of Sara. . That is odd.. Sara has long hair and most likely take good care of it spray' and combing etc.. and if we know science . Your hair falls out all the time when moving.. Not one scent of sara. It could've have been the wrong wooded area. I dont know for sure but they went pretty far all over the place. Now we cant use the rain or high wind excuses for that issues that day, because they went out there the same exact day in 2-3 hrs time frame/

A scent can last a good while in the morning hours at a high level. I tend to agree with you as well. This case is a battle of wits and perception and perfect timing.

Pardon my previous post, Oldwindow. Again, agreed.

With all the flooding in Robeson County now, I hope remains may be unearthed.

I had the same thought when I saw her area on tv.

The remains of Amy Ahonen were found (washed downstream and spread out over 3 counties) after the biblical floods we had here in CO.

Link to Amy's WS thread:
CO - Amy Ahonen, 38, Golden, 08 July 2011
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?144226-CO-Amy-Ahonen-38-Golden-08-July-2011

Link to floods thread:
CO - Floods September, 2013
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?221950-CO-Floods-September-2013

We've passed the two year mark of Sara's disappearance with no announcements from media. To Sara, wherever you are we have not forgotten nor will we ever forget.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back