Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dum-Dum Sucker

Reaction score
http://kstp.com/news/jacob-wetterli...mains-patty-wetterling-investigation/4253499/

" Sources tell 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS that the man authorities named as a person of interest in Jacob Wetterling’s disappearance, Danny Heinrich, agreed to cooperate, and provide information that led to authorities recovering unidentified remains.

Heinrich led investigators to the area where the remains were found, according to sources."

WETTERLING'S REMAINS FOUND - OUR HEARTS ARE BROKEN

http://www.kare11.com/news/wetterlin...oken/313210664

Just heard the news. So incredibly sad...But thankful for some closure for the family.

I just got this update on my computer...Is it true .and where did they find them

I'm glad that Jacob's family has a definitive answer. How heartbreaking.

This is so sad. Prayers for the Wetterling family and all who love them.
I will never understand how anyone could hurt a child.

http://kstp.com/news/jacob-wetterli...mains-patty-wetterling-investigation/4253499/

" Sources tell 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS that the man authorities named as a person of interest in Jacob Wetterling’s disappearance, Danny Heinrich, agreed to cooperate, and provide information that led to authorities recovering unidentified remains.

Heinrich led investigators to the area where the remains were found, according to sources."

WETTERLING'S REMAINS FOUND - OUR HEARTS ARE BROKEN

http://www.kare11.com/news/wetterlings-remains-found-our-hearts-are-broken/313210664

Just saw the news on my FB page. Such mixed emotions. Obviously not the closure anyone wanted...were we naive to believe that Jacob was actually alive after all these years? Very, very, sad...

Just saw the news on my FB page. Such mixed emotion. Obviously not the closure anyone wanted...were we naive to believe that Jacob was actually alive after all these years? Very, very, sad...

I think everyone had hope, but deep down we all knew what the outcome would be. I'm honestly not sure how to feel right now...

Why would the man involved agree to cooperate? This would result in life imprisonment with no parole. Or did the authorities agree to a plea deal?

I just heard the news through my Facebook feed. I am so heartbroken for the Wetterling family but so relieved that the man responsible is behind bars and that there can now be closure.

Why would the man involved agree to cooperate? This would result in life imprisonment with no parole. Or did the authorities agree to a plea deal?

Maybe a pervert friendly cell, not in the general population.

Wow. Finally an answer for his family.

I am glad the family will have some sort of "closure." But it's heartbreaking, all the same. I will be praying for them. Especially if Heinrich gives horrifying details of what happened.

I am just in shock. I knew of the mans arrest last fall but never thought he'd give up Jacob's location. I was 26 when Jacob was taken and living in Minnesota so I've tried to follow this story over the years. Every fall I would think of it again and wonder what really happened and if his family would ever know the truth, ever have closure - whatever that can possibly be.

Rest in peace sweet Jacob. Come home and be at rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read the news and started crying my eyes out. I remember when he went missing. He's only a few years older than me. I'm glad they can put him to rest, but how horrific knowing what he went through at the hands of that monster. Poor baby and poor family. I'm so sad for them.

Prayers for the family. RIP Jacob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member