1329 users online (295 members and 1034 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    I have a question for my fellow WS'ers. Have any of you followed a case like this, for so many years, where there were finally answers after you were certain there never would be?
    snip

Wow, not for almost 27 years, as here. I think the longest was just a bit over four. This one must be earth-shattering for those who've known and followed it since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    snip

Wow, not for almost 27 years, as here. I think the longest was just a bit over four. This one must be earth-shattering for those who've known and followed it since the beginning.
    Not only followed it, but lived it as Minnesotans. Our hearts are broken today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One day, I want to look him in the eye and say, 'I never gave up.'" ~Patty Wetterling

Found in Stearns county, MN
    All statements made by me in this venue, in the past, now and in the future, are my opinion and my opinion alone. There is no intent or design, ulterior or otherwise, in the content I provide save for the determination of a most probable narrative of events. Any other effects are purely coincidental and unintentional.

The remains were deliberately buried
    All statements made by me in this venue, in the past, now and in the future, are my opinion and my opinion alone. There is no intent or design, ulterior or otherwise, in the content I provide save for the determination of a most probable narrative of events. Any other effects are purely coincidental and unintentional.

Like so many other families have chosen to do- Jacob's parents have turned every parent's worst nightmare into something good. It is the sliver of goodness in this horrible situation.

Peace to his family.
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun View Post
    Found in Stearns county, MN
    what's sad is they could have dug up the whole Stearns County in probably less than a year's time... but had to wait 27 d**n years for this pig to confess?

Wow. I was 13 when Jacob disappeared & remember it was on my local news a lot being a neighboring state. I always wondered what happened to him. Thank God his family can now have some closure. It's a shame the man can't be charged because of the statue of limitations.

You can bet the charges are going to mount now.

Quote Originally Posted by 24Roses View Post
    Wow. I was 13 when Jacob disappeared & remember it was on my local news a lot being a neighboring state. I always wondered what happened to him. Thank God his family can now have some closure. It's a shame the man can't be charged because of the statue of limitations.
    There is no statute of limitations on murder...

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/1...tterling-case/

Oops, bad reply. I was saying you can bet the charges against Heinrich will mount now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun View Post
    The remains were deliberately buried
    Do you have a link to that info?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Do you have a link to that info?
    http://kstp.com/news/jacob-wetterlin...4253698/?cat=1

Also:
    http://www.wday.com/news/4107840-sou...5-7e763b1d1b5d

Bones and "other evidence" found, which means the identification had to have been by "other evidence" because DNA results are not back yet.

Also:
    http://www.wday.com/news/4107840-sou...5-7e763b1d1b5d

Bones and "other evidence" found, which means the identification had to have been by "other evidence" because DNA results are not back yet.

I may have missed the "deliberately buried" info there.

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast