891 users online (158 members and 733 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by livstabler View Post
    He actually did live in the same county (Paynesville), where his dad had lake property and his mom lived in an apartment in town. I would guess he visited the spot at some points over the years, since these types usually get off on that...

Attachment 100696
    Right, Stearns county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One day, I want to look him in the eye and say, 'I never gave up.'" ~Patty Wetterling

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    All my thoughts are with the Wetterlings today. May truth, acceptance and peace be theirs.

Bessie
    Sad occasion but glad to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Which made wright county remember the dna. Do you know what they did to this guy over here on the farm while that was all but forgotten about until last year? What was the FBI doing?
    They were forgetting, until ELOC poked at them.

"One day, I want to look him in the eye and say, 'I never gave up.'" ~Patty Wetterling

image from star tribune article

image.png

He actually did live in the same county (Paynesville), where his dad had lake property and his mom lived in an apartment in town. I would guess he visited the spot at some points over the years, since these types usually get off on that...

Attachment 100696
    Thanks, and yes I had read that he trolled the area around St. Joseph often and "knew all the roads". But he lived in a rental with his mother in Paynesville, about 30 miles away. I also think he worked in St. Joseph for a short time also.
    All statements made by me in this venue, in the past, now and in the future, are my opinion and my opinion alone. There is no intent or design, ulterior or otherwise, in the content I provide save for the determination of a most probable narrative of events. Any other effects are purely coincidental and unintentional.

This was a hard case for me. My son was a year older than Jacob and we lived about 10 miles from the Wetterlings. until shortly before the abduction. It really made me realize how vulnerable kids could be, even after they were teens or close to it. I'm glad the family finally has closure, but wish it could have come before other boys were hurt. Better late than never.
    Every murderer is someone's old friend ... Agatha Christie

Wow, for 27 years this monster has run free to harm others. My oldest was 6 months old when Jacob disappeared, so it made a lasting and indelible impression on me and my family and the way they were raised. I've thought of Jacob throughout the years and his family. I have no words... I hope the monster burns in Hades!
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by nmogren View Post
    Nice try, Sas, but it was ELOCsoul and his poking around and investigating that broke this.

ELOCsoul?
    Last edited by Ray_of_hope; 09-03-2016 at 03:59 PM.
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray_of_hope View Post
    ELOCsoul?
    Yes.

Oh, wow.
    It's horrible that this poor family had to wait for 27 years for answers ! Nearly three decades of pain --and as a parent myself I'm sure the Wetterlings' have had many terrible days ; yet they never gave up hope.

Rest always in gentle peace, Jacob.

Quote Originally Posted by nmogren View Post
    Nice try, Sas, but it was ELOCsoul and his poking around and investigating that broke this.

Wow! How can ELOCsoul be thanked for all his hard work?
    By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.
    George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMarie View Post
    Wow! How can ELOCsoul be thanked for all his hard work?
    I thank him often. His pen name is Robert M Dudley, his real name is Rob Ebben and he has been interviewed by local news many times in the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylejay68 View Post
    Heinrich grew up and lived in Paynesville (Stearns Co). Jared's abduction took place in Cold Spring (Stearns Co.). Jacob was kidnapped in Stearns Co. Heinrich knew the area well I'm sure. He just moved to Annandale (Wright Co.) in recent years
    Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    image from star tribune article

Thanks! This is very helpful for someone like me who doesn't know a whole lot about this case.

Seeing the age progressed pictures of Jacob seem exceptionally sad now. My heart breaks for his family.

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    All my thoughts are with the Wetterlings today. May truth, acceptance and peace be theirs.

Bessie
    Oh Bessie, so good to see you! (((Hugs)))

I can't even imagine the heartache this family has been through.

3 decades of waiting for a phone call that tells them something, anything, about their dear boy.

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast