1166 users online (243 members and 923 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NV - Kaitlin Korn, 17, Las Vegas, 30 Aug 2016

Missing 17-year-old Sierra Vista High senior sought

A 17-year-old senior at Sierra Valley High School has been missing for four days and her mother is seeking the public's help in finding her.
    Kaitlin Christina Korn was last seen Tuesday, according to her mother, Margaret Murphy.
    https://www.facebook.com/kaitlin.korn

http://news3lv.com/news/local/missin...-senior-sought
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Hope she is found safe.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Missing 17-year-old Sierra Vista High student's family pleads for her return
    The family of a missing 17-year-old Sierra Vista High senior is speaking out.
    The 17-year-old was last seen outside the family's home in the Southwest Valley.
    "She got up to go to the door and she said I'm going to get Sarah (her sister) who was walking up the street and I'll be right back, Murphy said.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I wonder if her sister was outside? If she was she must be able to confirm if she did catch up with her or not.

I live in Las Vegas and am keeping a close eye on this one. I'm worried about the sex trafficking here... which is horrible. I have an 11 year old and am terrified to leave her alone at any time!

LAS VEGAS (KSNV News3LV) — UPDATE: 17-year-old Kaitlin Korn has been found and is headed home. Korn's mother confirmed to News 3's Antonio Castelan, that she received a call from her daughter letting her know that she is safe and is headed home. No other details have been given.
    http://news3lv.com/news/local/missin...for-her-return

Oh thank goodness!!!