730 users online (76 members and 654 guests)  

Websleuths News

Pre-schoolers Crash Driving to Grandma's House

Police say two kids were so determined to get to their grandma's house, they took an SUV from their driveway, started the engine, and drove it through a nearby intersection, crashing into a second car.

Read more at http://fox42kptm.com/news/offbeat/pr...oesnt-end-well

I'm glad the kids (and occupants of other vehicle) are okay, but how on earth did they get the keys, climb inside the vehicle, start the car and put it into gear without drawing the mother's attention? The mother was sleeping, but this happened late morning and apparently the accident (which according to neighbors was loud) didn't wake her up.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post
    [I]
    I'm glad the kids (and occupants of other vehicle) are okay, but how on earth did they get the keys, climb inside the vehicle, start the car and put it into gear without drawing the mother's attention? The mother was sleeping, but this happened late morning and apparently the accident (which according to neighbors was loud) didn't wake her up.
    That is something that really makes me wonder !!
    I hear when any vehicle drives into my driveway,.........especially my own car..!